Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
Are you sure?

Submission.jpg

Here, take it in context........and note, it's only referring while in church.

33For God is not a God of disorder, but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints, 34women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35If they wish to inquire about something, they are to ask their own husbands at home; for it is dishonorable for a woman to speak in the church.…

Does this qualify?

Matthew 24:10-12 “And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold

Wow the bible even speaks of how people would act about God in the last days. How did it know?

Matthew 24:10-12 “And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold

Wow the bible even speaks of how people would act about God in the last days. How did it know?

Omniscience!

Second Timothy 3:1-5 “But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.”

Omniscience!
True God knows all.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

God and the Bible are one in the same. That would explain how the Bible knew since God knows everything.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

God and the Bible are one in the same. That would explain how the Bible knew since God knows everything.
Yes I know that I was just making reference how stupid people are for doubting God.

ndeed. If they did, they wouldn't be Christians any longer.

Quick question ... how do you feel about Jews? We have several scriptures in common with the Xtians. What about Muslims?

Second Timothy 3:1-5 “But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.”

Yes I know that I was just making reference how stupid people are for doubting God.

It isn't that I doubt God. It is just that God doesn't like me anymore. It is sad really.

Here, take it in context........and note, it's only referring while in church.

33For God is not a God of disorder, but of peace. As in all the congregations of the saints, 34women are to be silent in the churches. They are not permitted to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35If they wish to inquire about something, they are to ask their own husbands at home; for it is dishonorable for a woman to speak in the church.…

Does this qualify?

I'm not the one saying women shouldn't speak...in church or elsewhere. I only said to take the verse in complete context cause the pic in your OP was to keep women quiet & submissive, suggesting at all times. Similar with several of the other posters comments.

As a matter of fact, I like Joyce Meyer. She's about the only one that makes any sense.

Forum List

Back