HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
About the many Ideologies/Philosophy-Religions, I like to use the analogy of the habitrail.
Some religions have more reliable value and truth then others, all have some of the same visions in their own cultural wording, some more then others all at different degrees. So say the prize at the end of the journey is that Shalem (completeness & wholeness) the reward of paradise that comes from being all we could & should be.
Then the best route is the direct tube in the habitrail leading straight to the food box. The more you obey the rules of the approach to the prize(follow the word's directed path) without straying the direction then the straighter more sucessful quicker the path.
But those who disregard the directions from that which already knows (sits there waiting), then the longer more winding the path. The habitrail tubes that guide you all over the place sometimes further from the prize winding back around to eventually getting there.
Some paths (religions) get you lost and back where you started and others are like the hamster wheel going round n round thinking you are going places when you haven't even left the starting gate. Most paths somewhat get you there but there can only be one that gets you there quickest and best. Then there is always that one hamster who is always in their own private corner with the built up pile of wood chips sitting in their own urine, oblivious to what the world smells like outside their own fortress and feces.
th(3).jpeg

Some religions have more reliable value and truth then others,

That may or may not be the truth of it ... however, that exact argument has been behind thousands of years of religious extremism. So, if you're going to have issue with a religious belief, it's probably better to deal with the specific beliefs with which you take exception and not disparage a religion as a whole.

Inquisition%204.jpg

Some religions have more reliable value and truth then others,

That may or may not be the truth of it ... however, that exact argument has been behind thousands of years of religious extremism. So, if you're going to have issue with a religious belief, it's probably better to deal with the specific beliefs with which you take exception and not disparage a religion as a whole.

Inquisition%204.jpg

Not in this context.

Not in this context.

Many have made an argument that my religious faith has no validity because it doesn't lead to their particular afterlife. They believe the prize at the end of my habitrail is eternal damnation. Obviously, I don't accept that interpretation but you have to admit, it's a subjective evaluation based on the beliefs of the evaluator.

THIS Is not that kind of post.
My similarities of religions sermons is more fitting the premise.

All religions are equally douche. Nobody has any proof of anything.

So you don't believe evolution exists, nor that learning from our past helps prevent repeat mistakes and helps progress?
You are saying you are a stasist who doesn't believe we will evolve & progress to achieve non linear time lines or messaging from the future to the past? You say there is no proof of a world to come (Olam Habah) as in no advanced future?
If you don't believe in any of these things then aren't you in that nature as adversary accuser(sawtawn) against humanity achieving what it could and should be and self fulfilling your ideas if failure?
Careful replying, if you think I don't exist either, then you'd be talking to yourself.
:)

All religions are made to deplete as much money from the intellectually gullible as possible.

So you don't believe evolution exists, nor that learning from our past helps prevent repeat mistakes and helps progress?
You are saying you are a stasist who doesn't believe we will evolve & progress to achieve non linear time lines or messaging from the future to the past? You say there is no proof of a world to come (Olam Habah) as in no advanced future?
If you don't believe in any of these things then aren't you in that nature as adversary accuser(sawtawn) against humanity achieving what it could and should be and self fulfilling your ideas if failure?
Careful replying, if you think I don't exist either, then you'd be talking to yourself.
Evolution has nothing to do with religion.

See you proved my former points.
Christianity not only stiffled and deceived it's flock, but also you non believers who mistakingly use their precepts as if it's also Judaic precepts just because they call themselves Judeo Christian and you repeat that like a parrot not knowing for yourself if that's true or not.
In other words I repeat: you the atheist is as much a victim of Christianity as Christian believers and the world who suffered from it's errors.

Now to prove your post wrong:
The Judaic teachings of Creation is that
The Essence of (our non figure or form)God (Creator/Creation)is Shalem (to be stable, to become whole,& Completed=Evolve) which is why Genesis says this Essence of creation creates by creating order out of chaos=Evolve.
So you are wrong, because you never were shown what is being taught, you used Pagan Christian concepts and precepts and definitions as your basis on a non anthropromorphic concept (which is what an Essence or Nature is).
Sources:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

Type David named 2 sons after Shalem in google search.
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...ggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNHRACtbwhmoRJ7pK8Q2Lv3KU3v7qg

Sources Judaic God is an Essence of life & not a figure or form:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

The basic first commands nakes it clear for that very reason.

You know this by now (not the first time responded to without refutation) & yet still use Pagan precepts and lie about what others teach. =willing ignorance and
spread of that which you yourself calls ignorant. Bravo!

Christianity not only stiffled and deceived it's flock, but also you non believers who mistakingly use their precepts as if it's also Judaic precepts just because they call themselves Judeo Christian and you repeat that like a parrot not knowing for yourself if that's true or not.
In other words I repeat: you the atheist is as much a victim of Christianity as Christian believers and the world who suffered from it's errors.

The Essence of (our non figure or form)God (Creator/Creation)is Shalem (to be stable, to become whole,& Completed=Evolve) which is why Genesis says this Essence of creation creates by creating order out of chaos=Evolve.
So you are wrong, because you never were shown what is being taught, you used Pagan Christian concepts and precepts and definitions as your basis on a non anthropromorphic concept (which is what an Essence or Nature is).
Sources:
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...ggLMAA&usg=AFQjCNHRACtbwhmoRJ7pK8Q2Lv3KU3v7qg

Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

You know this by now (not the first time responded to without refutation) & yet still use Pagan precepts and lie about what others teach. =willing ignorance and
Somebody creating order out of chaos is not evolution, evolution is a natural process that happens over a long time, and someone's science project doesn't qualify. Please try again.

Sources:

Somebody creating order out of chaos is not evolution, evolution is a natural process that happens over a long time, and someone's science project doesn't qualify. Please try again.

You are not thinking, you are reacting by human hurt ego. Creating order out of chaos is called progressing to be all it should be=Shalem(complete whole and stable)=evolution. Also in reflecting that nature the messenger mediator and the Rabbis of that Essence manifests that nature and can create order out of chaos by messaging through time the future (olam habah) or recording history and lessons to live and learn by guiding and shaping the path of chaos, teaching and involving itself to become more Shalem (stable)=order out of chaos just by involvement (thou shalt not)...
If it's done in a mere forum, imagine the scope of which it's done out in the real world.
HOPEFULLY you yourself are learning to be more stable and evolved.
Good Shabbos!

They're all cults
or are they all philosophies and ideologies mixed with cult traits.
Christianity is not a cult it borrowed and combined the many cults, but was actually a state sponsored tool (one world created combined religion) to collect taxes (tithes) and invade many kingdoms without insurrection.
Today kingdoms use their religion or sect in the same manner-masking their
political horn (power/authority) behind their religious horn. Hence the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast depicted Rome's army colors 2 horn system, the political conquering through the mask of religion setting itself in many kingdoms under the guise of "faith" and planting the harvest god scam "seeds".

Sources:

You are not thinking, you are reacting by human hurt ego. Creating order out of chaos is called progressing to be all it should be=Shalem(complete whole and stable)=evolution. Also in reflecting that nature the messenger mediator and the Rabbis of that Essence manifests that nature and can create order out of chaos by messaging through time the future (olam habah) or recording history and lessons to live and learn by guiding and shaping the path of chaos, teaching and involving itself to become more Shalem (stable)=order out of chaos just by involvement (thou shalt not)...
If it's done in a mere forum, imagine the scope of which it's done out in the real world.
Good Shabbos!
"Rabbis of that Essence"? Who the f are these bros? So there's a group of old smelly men sitting around trying to make the universe calm down? Isn't it a little early in the day to be guzzling the Manischewitz?

Man/is/ Shev/itz- and the Hosts said
Gen 1:27
let us make man in our (nature) type image.

Sources:

Good Shabbos!
"Rabbis of that Essence"? Who the f are these bros? So there's a group of old smelly men sitting around trying to make the universe calm down? Isn't it a little early in the day to be guzzling the Manischewitz?

Sources:

Good Shabbos!
Rabbi is just a teacher Mudda....They do not necessarily have to be old and I am sure in today's day and age they look after their hygene.. Surely you would listen to someone if they taught you a better way or at least you might take the parts that will help you or someone to better their lives... As for the manischewitz the w is a v and Ha( the) Shev is trying to get you to guzzle some Buckley's( it might taste bad) but it is good medicine made from 1888 If my rememberance is correct...lol..

Sources:

Good Shabbos!

Sources:

Good Shabbos!
Rabbi is just a teacher Mudda....They do not necessarily have to be old and I am sure in today's day and age they look after their hygene.. Surely you would listen to someone if they taught you a better way or at least you might take the parts that will help you or someone to better their lives... As for the manischewitz the w is a v and Ha( the) Shev is trying to get you to guzzle some Buckley's( it might taste bad) but it is good medicine made from 1888 If my rememberance is correct...lol..
So where are these "Rabbis of that Essence"? In your mind?

Sources:

Good Shabbos!

Sources:

Good Shabbos!
So where are these "Rabbis of that Essence"? In your mind?

Ok don't laugh, but ironically the Rabbi who taught this Essence was named Rabbi Wine.
Look him up, he founded
the Jewish Naturalist, but really it was what the sages were teaching all along, a form of Transhumanism.

Forum List

Back