Not afraid to call myself a liberal

Welcome Colonel!

Isn't there a saying about the root of all evil being liberalism? :tongue:

I'm sure it goes something like that.

j/k

I'm like you. I joined these sites... a long, long time ago... but not in a galaxy far, far away... to get to learn something about the views of other people and though I started as a conservative, I must admit to having learned that you liberals are not all bad... well, not all of you anyway! I must admit to have also learned a thing or two from a few liberals.

Welcome to USMB. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. /salute

Immie

Welcome, liberal. How did you get to be a colonel?

Does being "more liberal than most" put you just beyond the 50th percentile or to the far right of the bell shaped curve applied to liberalism?

Colonel Valerio is the fictitious name of the man that was supposedly tasked with killing Mussolini, the fascist leader of Italy during WWII.
By me assuming this fictitious name not only do I believe that this nation has been on a path towards absolute fascism, but I am willing to defend this nation ageist this internal threat. Because, I claim this I classify myself more liberal than most.

The foremost internal threat to this nation is rooted in liberalism. Being more liberal than most does not preclude your being part of that threat.

Hack.

Forum List

Back