North Pole temperature 20C/36F above average

False. Did you make that up yourself?

Comparisons-of-simulated-and-reconstructed-Northern-Hemisphere-temperature-changes-v2.jpg
Are these saying that they are simulation models?
As opposed to....Viking thermometer records?
As opposed to maybe ice drill extracts records or wood fossil ring thickness record or ...
Why? Do you have a better understanding of ice cores than you do climate models? I doubt it.
As a scientist, simulations should always bother you. Everything can be simulated. But not everything can happen.
Fascinating. But with models of past climate, the models have to match the data. So I'm not sure you're making a good point,there.

As opposed to maybe ice drill extracts records or wood fossil ring thickness record or ...
Why? Do you have a better understanding of ice cores than you do climate models? I doubt it.
As a scientist, simulations should always bother you. Everything can be simulated. But not everything can happen.
Fascinating. But with models of past climate, the models have to match the data. So I'm not sure you're making a good point,there.

CO2_&_sun_compared_as_temp_drivers.JPG

View attachment 235441
Sorry, but you forgot to make your point .

View attachment 235441
Looks like the point is in the diagrams, in that the temperature trend follows not the desired CO2 data but the undesired sunshine data.

View attachment 235441
Looks like the point is in the diagrams, in that the temperature trend follows not the desired CO2 data but the undesired sunshine data.

Its to complicated for him.

Simulation models are never fully scientific. There are probably like 20 alternative ways for computer simulations to reproduce a measured statistics. Also, the previous argument in this thread was that measurement data for the medieval past are unavailable to match for.

Its to complicated for him.
No, I just wanted to hear it in your words. I will assume his words are yours, then. And I got the only point you made (but couldn't say weird):In the arctic, surface temps correlate well to solar irradiance.

Simulation models are never fully scientific.
Cool. But the ones that match the past have to also match the data. Are you suggesting they do not or may not? And do you think that, oh just maybe, the people who have dedicated their lives to this may have thought of this? The data I presented is an amalgamation of the data, too.

Cool. But the ones that match the past have to also match the data. Are you suggesting they do not or may not? And do you think that, oh just may

be, the people who have dedicated their lives to this may have thought of this? The data I presented is an amalgamation of the data, too.

Dedicated their lives to a fraud, like Hansen, cook and Mann?

Cool. But the ones that match the past have to also match the data. Are you suggesting they do not or may not? And do you think that, oh just maybe, the people who have dedicated their lives to this may have thought of this? The data I presented is an amalgamation of the data, too.
I don't have a strong view for or against human made climate change theories, but just for general scientific interest, when you need to use a very large number of parameters, you are really doing only engineering work, and not scientific, because then you can always pre fabricate a non singular set of combinations of those parameters to reproduce the same data but with variable assumptions about its mechanism. This is especially true when you vary the number of the parameters too.

Cool. But the ones that match the past have to also match the data. Are you suggesting they do not or may not? And do you think that, oh just may

be, the people who have dedicated their lives to this may have thought of this? The data I presented is an amalgamation of the data, too.

Dedicated their lives to a fraud, like Hansen, cook and Mann?

Not necessarily fraud, if they buy carbon tax backed bonds and other securities. Those scientists will make good money with that.

Still far not as high as they were in the days of the Viking conquests
False. Did you make that up yourself?

Comparisons-of-simulated-and-reconstructed-Northern-Hemisphere-temperature-changes-v2.jpg
What I don't understand in this diagram is, that both the Orange and dark blue curves are opposite the gray measured data in the beginning of the left of the diagram, assuming that the gray data are the fossil ice records. I mean trend wise per first differential.

Forum List

Back