North Korea warns of retaliation over rocket

It's always made me laugh that the US invaded Iraq, when one of the true rogue nations of the world has been North Korea.

I'm sure the Chinese would be very unhappy (officially) if the US invaded and would prolly puff out its chest. But I reckon behind closed doors they would be happy to see the end of the Kim dynasty.

The biggest problem with toppling the regime is that a huge number of the population has known nothing but propaganda and truly do believe the likes of the US is out to kill them all. They know no difference and would prolly fight tooth and nail. Unlike places such as Iraq and Afghanistan there are absolutely little or no outside influences in the Hermit Kingdom so the vast majority of the population have no idea what goes on in the real world...
The biggest problem with toppling the regime is that a huge number of the population has known nothing but propaganda and truly do believe the likes of Islam is out to kill them all. Sounds quite familiar !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37TgyKpcRBc]Bush Terrorism Speech September 2006 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back