North Korea warns of retaliation over rocket

Wow. At least they are consistent. North Korea, a LEFT WING Communist regime, is making threats if the US government doesn't keep giving them free shit. Yep, about right.

Yep ! that's what they do. If you speak against the regime, you don't get arrested, you're family members gets put in the camps.

I listened to this program. What's even more barbaric is that it's not just the political prisoners, but their families and the next two generations who are kept in those camps as slaves.

It's the biggest loser country in the world. Several years ago, this POS regime got all bent out of shape when the US government ordered a bank in Hong Kong to freeze an account with $25 million in laundered money suspected to have ties to the North Korean government. The regime threw a shit-fit. In international geopolitics, $25 million to most governments is like $100 to you or I - not worth getting embarrassed over. But North Korea is such a shithole, one of its main generators of hard currency is using its territory as an overland route for smugglers of the worst kind, with regime taking a hefty cut.

Yep ! that's what they do. If you speak against the regime, you don't get arrested, you're family members gets put in the camps.

I listened to this program. What's even more barbaric is that it's not just the political prisoners, but their families and the next two generations who are kept in those camps as slaves.

It's the biggest loser country in the world. Several years ago, this POS regime got all bent out of shape when the US government ordered a bank in Hong Kong to freeze an account with $25 million in laundered money suspected to have ties to the North Korean government. The regime threw a shit-fit. In international geopolitics, $25 million to most governments is like $100 to you or I - not worth getting embarrassed over. But North Korea is such a shithole, one of its main generators of hard currency is using its territory as an overland route for smugglers of the worst kind, with regime taking a hefty cut.

Yeah, that book went into great detail about that same topic. The prisoner in the book eventually escaped and wrote of the horrid conditions in which he and his family subsisted in those camps. What I found amazing is that he didn't become bitter or full of hate.

This is what happens with a boy king in charge. I mean obama. It was his policies that led to this debacle where he is caught between a rock and a hard place. Now Afghanistan wants two billion dollars a year in support! They know they are dealing with a lightweight. A lightweight in charge and a population of which a significant portion who will punish them with down twinkles.

Yeah, that book went into great detail about that same topic. The prisoner in the book eventually escaped and wrote of the horrid conditions in which he and his family subsisted in those camps. What I found amazing is that he didn't become bitter or full of hate.

Bitter and full of hate! He turned his parents in and watched as they were executed! Full of guilt is more likely.

Bitter and full of hate! He turned his parents in and watched as they were executed! Full of guilt is more likely.

No he didn't. His parents were split up before they went to the concentration camps.

Forum List

Back