Norquist Endorses Trumps Tax Plan

Wow, if Grover endorses it, it must really screw over the middle class.

That's awesome. Norquist endorsed Bush' plan too.

So what? Which Bush?

All Norquist is concerned about is reducing taxers and not raising them. Do that and he basically will endorse your tax plan.

Norquist has never had a job. Why anyone takes him seriously is amazing.

You really have no idea why the Republican Party takes Norquist seriously?

If you are that thick headed, I guess the question ought to be, Why should anyone take YOU seriously?

Callous conservatives take him seriously, but they're not very bright and are very selfish (lacking empathy makes being selfish easy). I know why elected officials don't toss him under the bus, he controls the bribes ...er campaign donations.

Typical libtard response; no facts, plenty of condescending arrogance and an inability to see the same corruption in his own party which developed most of the syndicates in the US.

That's awesome. Norquist endorsed Bush' plan too.

So what? Which Bush?

All Norquist is concerned about is reducing taxers and not raising them. Do that and he basically will endorse your tax plan.

If you are that thick headed, I guess the question ought to be, Why should anyone take YOU seriously?

Callous conservatives take him seriously, but they're not very bright and are very selfish (lacking empathy makes being selfish easy). I know why elected officials don't toss him under the bus, he controls the bribes ...er campaign donations.

Typical libtard response; no facts, plenty of condescending arrogance and an inability to see the same corruption in his own party which developed most of the syndicates in the US.
No facts are typically liberal? Hilarious.

So what? Which Bush?

No facts are typically liberal? Hilarious.
Your post just now exemplified my assertion.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back