Nork York Times admits that school closures did nothing to stop the spread and had “LARGE AND LONG-LASTING” negative academic impact on students.

Nice strawman.
The look suits you.

The-Scarecrow-1.jpg

Tell me, did you ever find that brain you were after?

Oh, Joe took office in 2022?
Where did I state that??? - but one can blame Biden solely, only from 2022 onward for anything in regards to Covid.
Trump screwed up the Afghan withdrawal in 2020 and not Biden in 2021 - you dolt
Trump didn't do anything in his 4 year stint, to prevent Putin from continuing his war against Ukraine - not even to mention forcing him to retract his troops from Ukraine - Trump didn't do shit, now cult morons like you blame Biden for supporting Ukraine upon Putin's brazen attack onto Ukraine in Feb. 2022.
Not good at math or history. Cult much?
Only an idiotic cult member like YOU, denies the fact that Trumps negligence and incompetence in 2020 allowed for the virus to spread way into 2021.
Even if Biden and Trump would share a common responsibility for 2022 aka 50/50 - Trumps negligence from 2020-2021 would mount up to around 650,000 and Biden for 2021 would amount up to 225,000. - that YOU cant calculate is just as obvious as your nonexistent history knowledge.

Now stop wasting my time - I am not interested in your MAGA distortion of Covid, and historic facts.

Where did I state that??? - but one can blame Biden solely, only from 2022 onward for anything in regards to Covid.
Trump screwed up the Afghan withdrawal in 2020 and not Biden in 2021 - you dolt
Trump didn't do anything in his 4 year stint, to prevent Putin from continuing his war against Ukraine - not even to mention forcing him to retract his troops from Ukraine - Trump didn't do shit, now cult morons like you blame Biden for supporting Ukraine upon Putin's brazen attack onto Ukraine in Feb. 2022.

Only an idiotic cult member like YOU, denies the fact that Trumps negligence and incompetence in 2020 allowed for the virus to spread way into 2021.
Even if Biden and Trump would share a common responsibility for 2022 aka 50/50 - Trumps negligence from 2020-2021 would mount up to around 650,000 and Biden for 2021 would amount up to 225,000. - that YOU cant calculate is just as obvious as your nonexistent history knowledge.

Now stop wasting my time - I am not interested in your MAGA distortion of Covid, and historic facts.
No, no, no. According to your side, a full and total lockdown ends this thing. Yet you failed to do so Sony.

The majority of deaths are due to creepy Joe’s negligence.

He is wearing a surgical mask that is only meant to keep globs of mucus and spit out of open wounds. In surgery. Hence the name. They do not and were never meant to mitigate for airborne respiratory viruses; this is right in training videos available all the way through the pandemic and beyond. But people lost their minds
It is a common practice in Asia, since decades - foremost Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China for infected people e.g. a common cold, to wear masks - on order to prevent the unnecessary spread of a virus. I am sure (upon reading your nonsense) if you sneeze - you don't even bother to turn your head away and wipe your hands with a Kleenex, not even to mention a disinfecting tissue.

Japan and Korea did not fare well in comparison to Taiwan and China, simply because they did not institute harsh quarantine regulations - not even to mention total restriction onto free movement outside ones compound or immediate living area.

As for your mindless mask statement regarding "kids and their masks left behind". In China & Taiwan, schoolkids had to change masks twice a day and they were DISPOSED off in special containers. Kids with a running nose or signs/measuring of fever, weren't even allowed to enter a school. And if solely washing/disinfecting hands would have helped - then why did 420,000 Americans perish in 2020??? - because the vast majority didn't even bother to wash and disinfect their hands, nor to wear a mask.

It was the COMBINATION of ALL measures that prevented an uncontrolled and further spread of Covid, that in turn aided to a significant lower loss of lives in China, Vietnam and Taiwan - compared to the USA and other advanced (irresponsible) countries.

Taiwan lost it's previous great record upon cancelling the restriction of movement and a mask mandate - a year earlier then e.g. China and Vietnam. Are they now economically better off, then e.g. China or Vietnam?? - NO.

No, no, no. According to your side, a full and total lockdown ends this thing. Yet you failed to do so Sony.
Certainly not, China, Vietnam and Taiwan proved you assertions to be utterly wrong.

Upon the scientific community factually recording the "natural occurring immunity" towards Covid (after 2+ years) - China and Vietnam ended their restrictions, that had clearly aided to a far lower rate of death - unlike those "irresponsible" countries and their population that had accumulated millions of deaths in the meantime.

Sweden even promoted the idea of letting people die to achieve this "natural occurring immunity" - China, Vietnam and Taiwan achieved it without "intentionally" causing the unnecessary spread and death via Covid. !!!
The majority of deaths are due to creepy Joe’s negligence.
That's because you can't even comprehend simple mathematics.

Certainly not, China, Vietnam and Taiwan proved you assertions to be utterly wrong.

Upon the scientific community factually recording the "natural occurring immunity" towards Covid (after 2+ years) - China and Vietnam ended their restrictions, that had clearly aided to a far lower rate of death - unlike those "irresponsible" countries and their population that had accumulated millions of deaths in the meantime.

Sweden even promoted the idea of letting people die to achieve this "natural occurring immunity" - China, Vietnam and Taiwan achieved it without "intentionally" causing the unnecessary spread and death via Covid. !!!

That's because you can't even comprehend simple mathematics.
But but but, you social justice warriors yelled RACIST, when the thought of prohibiting entry of Chinese in to the country was brought up……

And even MORE GENIUS, was when we finally did, your boy creepy Joe let them just walk over the southern border.

Now go to bed kid, the adults are about to take control back.

Oh, and get out of mommies basement. Sunlight will do you good.

It is a common practice in Asia, since decades - foremost Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China for infected people e.g. a common cold, to wear masks - on order to prevent the unnecessary spread of a virus. I am sure (upon reading your nonsense) if you sneeze - you don't even bother to turn your head away and wipe your hands with a Kleenex, not even to mention a disinfecting tissue.

Japan and Korea did not fare well in comparison to Taiwan and China, simply because they did not institute harsh quarantine regulations - not even to mention total restriction onto free movement outside ones compound or immediate living area.

As for your mindless mask statement regarding "kids and their masks left behind". In China & Taiwan, schoolkids had to change masks twice a day and they were DISPOSED off in special containers. Kids with a running nose or signs/measuring of fever, weren't even allowed to enter a school. And if solely washing/disinfecting hands would have helped - then why did 420,000 Americans perish in 2020??? - because the vast majority didn't even bother to wash and disinfect their hands, nor to wear a mask.

It was the COMBINATION of ALL measures that prevented an uncontrolled and further spread of Covid, that in turn aided to a significant lower loss of lives in China, Vietnam and Taiwan - compared to the USA and other advanced (irresponsible) countries.

Taiwan lost it's previous great record upon cancelling the restriction of movement and a mask mandate - a year earlier then e.g. China and Vietnam. Are they now economically better off, then e.g. China or Vietnam?? - NO.

You do love the commies.

But but but, you social justice warriors yelled RACIST, when the thought of prohibiting entry of Chinese in to the country was brought up……
In regards to simply prohibiting a Chinese (who is not infected) it is a pure racist and idiotic law and proposal.
Something that off course a MAGA simpleton like you doesn't understand.
And even MORE GENIUS, was when we finally did, your boy creepy Joe let them just walk over the southern border.
What does this have to do with the topic of this thread? NOTHING
Now go to bed kid, the adults are about to take control back.

Oh, and get out of mommies basement. Sunlight will do you good.
Stop always talking about yourself. No one is interested to hear about your known deficiencies.

Last edited:
How many more times do you want to repeat that? Better hurry before you quit.

Anytime and every time someone who should be smart enough to know better--but still does not and apparently never will--opens his piehole about why surgeons wear masks in surgery.

That's why.

Masks don't work. They never did work. They don't work now. Not in the general population; not ESPECIALLY among children.

For masks to work you have to be professionally fitted with a high quality mask that you never touch and change very frequently. That's what people who work with very ill people and/or in labs do, and what they are trained to do. That's specifically what never, ever happens in the general population.

Me, sorry, I'm still laughing at the stupidity of humanity sewing masks out of Aunt Janet's old tablecloth material and then all the Karens haranguing everyone about WEAR A MASK. It made me a cynic, tbh. We are stupid. That's all.

Anytime and every time someone who should be smart enough to know better--but still does not and apparently never will--opens his piehole about why surgeons wear masks in surgery.

That's why.
It went over your head, of course.

Quit trying to hide fascism behind partisan politics

That just gives it a pass to happen again

thx

~S~

Masks don't work. They never did work. They don't work now. Not in the general population; not ESPECIALLY among children.
Sure. Something that restricts distribution of particles doesn't work to restrict distribution of particles. I hear ya'.

laser mask droplet.jpg

Lol. < a Fueri frantically looks up more definitions it doesn't understand.>
Riiiight. You seem to be the one that doesn't understand argument, or the thread in which you have decided to puke into.

As my posting history here clearly shows I will point these things out whenever one of the more feckless of the herd here tries this weak and juvenile crap. I stopped it dead as I always do, leaving the poster in question seething and scrambling, which is you at the moment.

If they do a remake of The Wizard of Oz you can play The Spear - desperately in search of a point.

Now scuttle off. Bye now.

Forum List

Back