Nork York Times admits that school closures did nothing to stop the spread and had “LARGE AND LONG-LASTING” negative academic impact on students.

Weak MAGA incels like Unkotare and Fueri, when confronted with news reports from 2020 that destroy their revisionist history of Trump, DeSantis and other loons, are only left with 'thumbs down' and 'laughing' emojis. Because they are pathetic jokes who think on a 4th grade level.
Trump made a stupid call. States closed schools.

Dems pandered to the teacher's unions to keep them closed, tossing kids under the bus without giving a single shit, after much of Europe had sent their kids back, telling people kids were resilient and a host of other total bullshit.

Those same unions sued DeSantis to keep schools closed when he wanted them re-opened.

Trump had to threaten to withhold funding from schools that did not reopen to get these people back in the classroom and off of their Zoom asses.

Talk about revisionist history. JFC.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
Then why didn’t Biden lock down the country on day one of his administration? And why weren’t you leftists demanding he do so?
You have to ask Biden, my guess is that he was clearly aware about the general reluctance of Americans to bear responsibility towards each other - but place "personal" freedom above a common responsibility. He therefore IMO placed his bet onto those vaccines that were initiated by Trump and that democrats in general were willing to get done - whilst the dumb crowd started to object using their Fuehrers vaccines.

And I am not a leftist - you dolt. I am a conservative who welcomes feasible new ideas and proposals, that ensure progress.
Guess it’s your side that’s responsible for the majority of these deaths?
Out of these 1.3 million death - around 420,000 happened in 2020 and around 450,000 in 2021 - you are even too dumb to check stats on your own.
Biden took office on January 2021 (after the failed MAGA insurrection) - by then, thanks to Trumps non-actions and the general refusal (ignorance) of the American public to wear masks and avoid social contacts, the virus had already spread uncontrolled throughout the USA.

You have to ask Biden, my guess is that he was clearly aware about the general reluctance of Americans to bear responsibility towards each other - but place "personal" freedom above a common responsibility. He therefore IMO placed his bet onto those vaccines that were initiated by Trump and that democrats in general were willing to get done - whilst the dumb crowd started to object using their Fuehrers vaccines.

And I am not a leftist - you dolt. I am a conservative who welcomes feasible new ideas and proposals, that ensure progress.

Out of these 1.3 million death - around 420,000 happened in 2020 and around 450,000 in 2021 - you are even too dumb to check stats on your own.
Biden took office on January 2021 (after the failed MAGA insurrection) - by then, thanks to Trumps non-actions and the general refusal (ignorance) of the American public to wear masks and avoid social contacts, the virus had already spread uncontrolled throughout the USA.
Not a math wiz, aye?

Trump made a stupid call. States closed schools.

Dems pandered to the teacher's unions to keep them closed, tossing kids under the bus without giving a single shit, after much of Europe had sent their kids back, telling people kids were resilient and a host of other total bullshit.

Those same unions sued DeSantis to keep schools closed when he wanted them re-opened.

Trump had to threaten to withhold funding from schools that did not reopen to get these people back in the classroom and off of their Zoom asses.

Talk about revisionist history. JFC.
At least the reason the US had the highest rate of COVID fatality in the developed world, by April 2021 anyway, is made plain by Fueri's post.
The United States has suffered nearly one-fifth of the world’s covid-19 deaths, according to Hopkins’s own data, even as it accounts for just over 4 percent of the world’s population. Twenty-three percent of the world’s recorded coronavirus cases have occurred among Americans.
“In my book, I think of the U.S. as having the worst outcomes,” said Jennifer Nuzzo, a Johns Hopkins epidemiologist who co-led the pandemic preparedness index, which she said was meant to measure capacity, and not as a predictive tool. “It’s just the size of our epidemic and the fact that it didn’t have to be this way.”

Forum List

Back