Nonprofits pay no taxes!! Guess who makes it up lost tax revenue????

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Several of the ""bank transfer day" idiots calling for transferring funds to "non-profits" evidently don't know what "non-profit" means!

A nonprofit organization is an organization that engages in activities for both public and private interest without pursuing the goal of commercial or monetary profit. To be exempted from federal taxes, nonprofit organizations have to meet certain rules. Some of these rules include

Nonprofits are also exempt from paying sales and property taxes. While the income of a nonprofit organization may not be subject to federal taxes,

Do nonprofit organizations pay taxes?

So these ignorant idiots feeling so maligned by their evil profit making big banks,etc... feel they are being very noble transferring $$ to nonprofits!

Well guess what..
Bank of America paid Mecklenburg county NC $1,157,008 in property taxes for just one tract.. for 2011! Just one property tax bill!
Now multiple that by thousands of properties that BofA own and pay taxes around the country!

GUESS what idiots!! Move to NON PROFITS and YOUR tax bill goes UP!
They don't pay property taxes!

Move your money to nonprofits and YOUR personal income taxes go up!
NONProfits don't pay ANY SALES TAX on equipment,etc. they buy!

GUESS WHAT IF there were ONLY NONPROFITS you idiots... YOU will pay more in sales, taxes, property taxes, and INCOME TAXES!!!!

My Bank of America where I bank paid my community just on the one property where I bank TOTAL PROPERTY TAXES -- $68,468
Guess what idiots... BofA goes out of business WHO's going to pay those taxes???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back