Nolte: Impeachment Proves Nancy Pelosi Is an Idiot

At least you are trying, but when anyone is AQUITTED of the charges (Grand Jury, Impeachment) through a trial, the charges are dropped and the accused is free. It appears you still haven't read the link, here is an excerpt:

Dershowitz said, “Nancy Pelosi doesn’t understand what impeachment is. What she has said is even if the president’s acquitted, the impeachment stands. No. That’s like saying that if a person is indicted and the jury acquits 12-0 in five minutes, he’s still indicted. No. The impeachment disappears. The impeachment is only a grand jury presentment.”

The Impeachment contained TWO charges, they were struck down when trial ended in acquittal, it is simple as that.

You can't be that dense.......
Dershowitz is a lawyer and he is correct. Pelosi is a politician and she is correct. Nixon was not impeached but there will always be an impeachment asterisk by his presidency. So too with Trump except he'll have an asterisk saying no witnesses were allowed to testify. OJ was acquitted in court by not exonerated by history.

My god you get ever dumber in every post, the SENATE rules allowed for voting whether to allow "witnesses" or not, the very same rule that were accepted for the Clinton impeachment trial (by 100-0 vote), where he was acquitted with NO witnesses accepted at the Senate Trial. I posted the actual Senate rules in another thread in the forum, too bad you are soooo lazy to do easy background research.....

Nancy screwed up the impeachment investigation, rushed it, brought up bogus (no laws broken) non impeachable charges, then sat on it a month before sending it to the Senate, when her own supporters told her to stop holding it back. Then she make unsupported idiotic attacks on the Senate who went 100% by the Senate trial rules that were given 100-0 vote in 1998, it was legal and fair then and it was legal, fair today.

You have nothing to offer in defense of Idiot Pelosi, your evasive unsupported opinions are laughable, your attempt to save face is hilarious. It is clear you have no case in her defense, she is an idiot, YOU seem to be a part of her fan base, which means she is never bad in your sunken eyes.
I seem to recall that Clinton gave a deposition under oath to Starr, something Trump refused to do. Well don't expect future presidents to cooperate with congress. There are now no checks on the Executive branch.

As for the House investigation, Trump had that tied up in court. He would have finished his second term by the time the cases were decided. I believe they started one case that is still going on.

As usual you have nothing of substance to offer, thus again your words are like dried prunes, unpalatable and discarded. You are simply making up disconnected narratives that are far removed from reality.

You should stop sniffing that glue...….

Forum List

Back