Nobody Will Give a Shit

You guys who live in Mass. please link me to the BEST news source so that I can follow this story. I know the media will drop it cause no one really gives a shit about this boy. They didn't give a shit about that poor woman in SF either. and the beat goes on.

You guys who live in Mass. please link me to the BEST news source so that I can follow this story. I know the media will drop it cause no one really gives a shit about this boy. They didn't give a shit about that poor woman in SF either. and the beat goes on.

Michael is all over it The Natural Truth

But another excellent source, IMO, are these guys Gov. Deval Patrick ignores real victims - BostonHerald.com boston herald is a good paper.

Matthew Denice died because of politics. Shameless, blatant, special-interest politics. Take away the politics of Beacon Hill Democrats sucking up to a key constituency, and this becomes a non-issue.

from your sources.. and that's the god's honest truth, which is why I say. "No one gives a shit."

What about the other drunk drivers who are AMERICAN by birth, who drive drunk repeatedly, and kill entire families?

Or are we just bashing illegals and demonizing them on this thread?

Well, it is an illegal immigration thread.

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each and every day!
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

"For most lawmakers, DWI stands for “driving while intoxicated.” For Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), DWI stands for “driving while illegal. He also said, that illegal immigrants were intentionally causing car accidents along state freeways."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/04/20/2010-04-20_john_mccain_illegal_immigrants_are_intentionally_causing_car_accidents.html

Last edited:
but I'm posting this anyway.

Illegal Immigrant Charged in Hit-and-Run Death of 23-Year-Old Massachusetts Man

Read more: Illegal Immigrant Charged In Hit-and-Run Death Of 23-Year-Old Massachusetts Man | FoxNews.com

I totally give a cats butt!
I didn't see this post yesterday.
I did see the weasel Guv on a TV interview yesterday. Unbelievable that a man (??) can live with himself after making this decision.

I was born in MA. The steady moral deterioration that I have observed over the years in MA is nearing CA levels.
Yeah, you should see what the bastards have done to the San Fernando Valley here in Cali.

It used to be a beautiful place. Suburbia supreme. Once section 8 and rent control took hold, they started arriving in droves. Trashing the friggin' place. You drive through it now, and it's the second coming of Juarez. They have zero respect for those who were trying to keep their neighborhoods clean.....Everywhere you go now, it's the same damn thing. Unkept houses. Grass that's never mowed. Multiple, broken down cars parked on the lawns. Graffiti on every damn space they can fill. Beer cans littering the streets. Little kids running around in droves, unsupervised, and many aren't even clothed.....Lets not even get into what they've done to what used to be really nice duplexes, apartments, condo's etc...They're fucking shithole supremes.

It's time for this country to start considering serious action......Close the damn borders, SERIOUSLY ENFORCE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS, and put a 10 year moratorium on all new legal immigration. We need to get our own damn house in order, and start worrying about OUR citizens.......Once that is done, then we can get back to immigration the way it used to be done.

Last edited:
What about the other drunk drivers who are AMERICAN by birth, who drive drunk repeatedly, and kill entire families?

Or are we just bashing illegals and demonizing them on this thread?

Or YOU here to advocate on behalf of illegal aliens who kill people by drunk driving?

It's time for this country to start considering serious action......Close the damn borders, SERIOUSLY ENFORCE OUR IMKMIGRATION LAWS, and put a 10 year moratorium on all new legal immigration. We need to get our own damn house in order, and start worrying about OUR citizens.......Once that is done, then we can get back to immigration the way it used to be done.

We need to enforce our immigration laws and control our borders, but not close them. Legal immigrants are, as they have always been and will always be, an essential element of our national identity. A stupid idea like stopping legal immigration for X number of years won't make the US citizens who are criminals, slothful, or filthy magically become respectable, it would only punish those who want to come here the right way and who make our country stronger. They are by definition respectable.

Fearful overreactions like "close the borders entirely!" are unproductive and unAmerican. It's just like those who want to ban all guns because criminals use guns. What happens then? That's right, soon only the criminals have guns. Fearful isolationist overreactions would ensure that only the illegals come here ('cause they will). It would only keep out the law-abiding immigrants such as have made this country strong since its foundation.

All of which is to say nothing of what such a stupid idea would do to international trade, higher education, etc.

I was right. 21 people looked at this and not one of them gave a shit.

What comments would you expect?

That we don't like it when people get run over?

That's sort of obvious, isn't it?

youse a bit late.. he's been buried already. and the il.legal? he just shrugged his frickin shoulders,,,, why? cause he don't give a shit just like everybody else don't give a shit..... proof? you want prooof no body gives a shit? cause the borders are still open and duvall dumbass is still gov.

WillowTree,

I care friend.

Let me show you something, perhaps we can make a change together? In fact, I know we can, "We the People" just have to make a stand and HOLD our "leaders" accountable, are you with me? Here goes:

Ammunition against any sanctuary policy anywhere in the US: US Code, Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter II, Part IX, Section 1373

Ammunition against USURPING Federal Laws: Article VII, Clause 2 of the US Constitution

Criminal Act against US Law by the State of Mass.:
Department of State Police General Order INV-17 (Oct 18, 2007)
- Paragraphs Cited:
- Policy - Accordingly, it is not appropriate for a member of the State Police to inquire about, or investigate a non-citizen’s immigration or travel status
- Notifying ICE - When officers have questions or concerns that involve a Department of State Police
investigation and wish to contact an agent from the ICE, they must first contact their Commanding Officer or the Troop Duty Officer and request permission. Approval must be received prior to contacting agents from ICE.

Are you with me? Are you angry? What is the plan?

Step 1) As of now, I am going to officially email the governor at the contact page on Mass. website. (mass.gov)

Here is the body of the email:
Sir,
I am making you aware that Mass. State Police Order INV-17 (Oct 18th, 2007 is in direct violation of the following:
Preventing an officer from contacting ICE: US Code, Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter II, Part IX, Section 1373

USURPING Federal Laws: Article VII, Clause 2 of the US Constitution

- Paragraphs Cited:
- Policy - Accordingly, it is not appropriate for a member of the State Police to inquire about, or investigate a non-citizen’s immigration or travel status
- Notifying ICE - When officers have questions or concerns that involve a Department of State Police
investigation and wish to contact an agent from the ICE, they must first contact their Commanding Officer or the Troop Duty Officer and request permission. Approval must be received prior to contacting agents from ICE.

Now that you have been made aware, I would like to know your immediate actions to rememdy this?

Step 2) Inform the FBI at their website. (tips.fbi.gov)
Here is the body of what I have sent them:
Sir or Ma'am,

I am writing to inform you that the State of Mass. is in violation of Federal Laws.

Please do not respond with: After evaluating the information you provided, it is our determination that you should contact USCIS. As, ICE does not care about Article VII, Clause 2 of the US Constitution. That is YOUR job, not theirs.

Here is the information:
US Law regarding Sanctuary policies anywhere in the US: US Code, Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter II, Part IX, Section 1373

US Law against USURPING Federal Laws: Article VII, Clause 2 of the US Constitution

- Paragraphs Cited:

Please respond.

Are you with me friends? It is time to make a stand

Forum List

Back