Nobody Will Give a Shit

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by WillowTree, Aug 25, 2011.

1. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,639
  2. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,639
    I was right. 21 people looked at this and not one of them gave a shit.

3. Wiseacre

Wiseacre Retired USAF Chief Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,194
    Well I care. The grieving family of the victime can thank the liberal prick governor who does not allow local cops to report arrests to ICE. After he was elected he discontinued compliance with the SCA.

Guaman had been arrested three times since 2007 for driving without a license in Milford, Uxbridge and Attleboro, O'Loughlin said.

The Attleboro charge was dismissed. Guaman also served one year of probation from May 2008 to May 2009 for charges that included assault and battery on a police officer and assault on a firefighter after a 2008 incident in which he interfered with the treatment of a family member who had allegedly attempted to enter someone else's home, O'Loughlin said.

O'Loughlin said Saturday's incident underscores the importance of the Secure Communities Act, which would allow fingerprints to be sent directly to Homeland Securities officials. In this case, Milford Police had to call federal officials to send them the fingerprints.

"As Worcester County Sheriff I want to be emphatically clear that if the Secure Communities Act was already in place, a criminal alien such as Nicholas Guaman with a prior arrest record could have been identified by the Department of Homeland Security and ICE giving them the opportunity to deport Mr. Guaman in advance of this horrific crime on Aug. 20," Worcester County Sheriff Lew Evangelidis said in a statement.

Read more: Family of motorcyclist who died is 'broken-hearted' - Milford, MA - The Milford Daily News

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,280
    Would the family feel better if he were a legal immigrant?

5. Wiseacre

Wiseacre Retired USAF Chief Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,194

If the fuckin' governor had allowed local police to report this guy to ICE when he was arrested before like it says in the SCA, maybe the kid wouldn't be dead now. God damn bleeding heart liberals who are more concerned with votes than they are with the law and public safety.

That's a really shitty question RW. Nothing's going to make them feel better, that's beside the point. Which is the liberal prick governor should've continued the policies of his predecessor, but he didn't for purely political reasons. And that fucking sucks.

6. yidnar

yidnar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +931
    if there was no illegals in this country they would not be having a funeral!!:(

7. driveby

driveby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,325
    The family would feel better if this fuck wasn't in this country, then this incident wouldn't have happened........

8. SW2SILVER

SW2SILVER BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    DUDE!...This issue is so irritating. Damn near every thread on the immigration board is a case in point WHY illegal aliens are bad. I deal with these puds EVERY damned day, and the friction, the unnecessary confrontations THEY cause...everything up to murder. OH, yeah, I care, alright. I am told to "get real" because (most Americans) accept illegal aliens. Well, I beg to differ, and so do MOST posters on this board. So what would you LIKE us to do here, friend? Yer preaching to the choir. Everything I have tried to do so far has been a dead end (no pun intended.) Any recommendations here?

9. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,639
    fucking moron.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    You should try engaging your brain (preferably the rational side) before posting. Perhaps then you would make less moronic comments.

Hope that helps.