Nobody Will Give a Shit

I was right. 21 people looked at this and not one of them gave a shit.

Well I care. The grieving family of the victime can thank the liberal prick governor who does not allow local cops to report arrests to ICE. After he was elected he discontinued compliance with the SCA.

Guaman had been arrested three times since 2007 for driving without a license in Milford, Uxbridge and Attleboro, O'Loughlin said.

The Attleboro charge was dismissed. Guaman also served one year of probation from May 2008 to May 2009 for charges that included assault and battery on a police officer and assault on a firefighter after a 2008 incident in which he interfered with the treatment of a family member who had allegedly attempted to enter someone else's home, O'Loughlin said.

O'Loughlin said Saturday's incident underscores the importance of the Secure Communities Act, which would allow fingerprints to be sent directly to Homeland Securities officials. In this case, Milford Police had to call federal officials to send them the fingerprints.

"As Worcester County Sheriff I want to be emphatically clear that if the Secure Communities Act was already in place, a criminal alien such as Nicholas Guaman with a prior arrest record could have been identified by the Department of Homeland Security and ICE giving them the opportunity to deport Mr. Guaman in advance of this horrific crime on Aug. 20," Worcester County Sheriff Lew Evangelidis said in a statement.

Read more: Family of motorcyclist who died is 'broken-hearted' - Milford, MA - The Milford Daily News

Would the family feel better if he were a legal immigrant?

Would the family feel better if he were a legal immigrant?

If the fuckin' governor had allowed local police to report this guy to ICE when he was arrested before like it says in the SCA, maybe the kid wouldn't be dead now. God damn bleeding heart liberals who are more concerned with votes than they are with the law and public safety.

That's a really shitty question RW. Nothing's going to make them feel better, that's beside the point. Which is the liberal prick governor should've continued the policies of his predecessor, but he didn't for purely political reasons. And that fucking sucks.

DUDE!...This issue is so irritating. Damn near every thread on the immigration board is a case in point WHY illegal aliens are bad. I deal with these puds EVERY damned day, and the friction, the unnecessary confrontations THEY cause...everything up to murder. OH, yeah, I care, alright. I am told to "get real" because (most Americans) accept illegal aliens. Well, I beg to differ, and so do MOST posters on this board. So what would you LIKE us to do here, friend? Yer preaching to the choir. Everything I have tried to do so far has been a dead end (no pun intended.) Any recommendations here?

Just one more reason why the government should run all the illegal aliens out of the country instead of pampering them along in hopes of them becoming future voters in the democratic party.

DUDE!...This issue is so irritating. Damn near every thread on the immigration board is a case in point WHY illegal aliens are bad. I deal with these puds EVERY damned day, and the friction, the unnecessary confrontations THEY cause...everything up to murder. OH, yeah, I care, alright. I am told to "get real" because (most Americans) accept illegal aliens. Well, I beg to differ, and so do MOST posters on this board. So what would you LIKE us to do here, friend? Yer preaching to the choir. Everything I have tried to do so far has been a dead end (no pun intended.) Any recommendations here?

Pen a strongly worded letter to
Duval Dumbass Patrick for a start. let me know what he sayz.

fucking moron.
What’s moronic is the presumed premise of the thread: that not enough is being done to stem the tide of illegal immigration. That had ‘stronger measures’ been in place, the tragedy would not have occurred. This in spite of the fact that deportations are up from the previous administration and immigration officials will now focus their efforts on deporting criminals who are here illegally.

The OP starts an ‘ain’t it awful’ thread without proposing any solutions to the problem.

Or is the purpose of the post to politicize the issue.

The pen isn't mightier than the sword, bro. I don't live in Massachusetts, either. I live half a continent away, and plenty illegal aliens have done the same thing here in COLORADO. Their reckless driving is a hallmark. It’s their bloody culture. They don’t care. I had a fellow knifed to death in front of my house, another cattycorner down the alley. I have Mexican bullets in my house and garage. The fact these puds are THIS violent is in itself the point. Most Americans don’t resort to this level of violence like our little illegal immigrants do. Most Legal immigrants don’t do this shit, either. My city council person is Hispanic, by the way. She is nice. My Governor, ( John Hickenlooper, he hired one illegal that shot two off duty Denver cops . One died, Donnie Young). That is were I come from, boy-o.

Last edited:

The pen isn't mightier than the sword, bro. I don't live in Massachusetts, either. I live half a continent away, and plenty illegal aliens have done the same thing here in COLORADO. Their reckless driving is a hallmark. It’s their bloody culture. They don’t care. I had a fellow knifed to death in front of my house, another cattycorner down the alley. I have Mexican bullets in my house and garage. The fact these puds are THIS violent is in itself the point. Most Americans don’t resort to this level of violence like our little illegal immigrants do. Most Legal immigrants don’t do this shit, either. My city council person is Hispanic, by the way. She is nice. My Governor, ( John Hickenlooper, he hired one illegal that shot two off duty Denver cops . One died, Donnie Young). That is were I come from, boy-o.

Does Colorado have stringent gun laws? or do you citizens have a right to carry?

The governor of Massachusetts is obama's 'Mini-Me.' You can make a lot of useful projections by watching him fuck up the Bay State.

Forum List

Back