Nobody Will Give a Shit

Would the family feel better if he were a legal immigrant?
Would the family still have their loved one had that bastard not been here in the first place. Or had he been turned over to ICE and promptly deported during one of the three prime opportunities they had to do so?

I'd say the odds would then be in the victim's favor that he'd still be alive but then luisser the dog would be so damn disappointed.

The governor of Massachusetts is obama's 'Mini-Me.' You can make a lot of useful projections by watching him fuck up the Bay State.

yep he wants his damn illegals there so they'll vote dimoRAT

Hate being called oN your bullshit?

where do you get off on it's "my bullshit" did it happen or did it not happen? speak dog. speak.

You think posting on a messageboard means someone cares about what happened to this child? 21 people read your thread, but didn't post, some how that translates to no one caring.
You really need to get a life.

i gotta life dogbone, and the truth is nobody does give a shit? need proof? nobody does shit about it. so go lick your red ass.

where do you get off on it's "my bullshit" did it happen or did it not happen? speak dog. speak.

You think posting on a messageboard means someone cares about what happened to this child? 21 people read your thread, but didn't post, some how that translates to no one caring.

i gotta life dogbone, and the truth is nobody does give a shit? need proof? nobody does shit about it. so go lick your red ass.

What do you do about it?
And for being an old lady, you sure act like you are junior high.

What do you do about it?

just call me young at heart dog breath.

What do you do about it?

just call me young at heart dog breath.

The best part about it all, is you actually think you are funny.
Dog breath? I think I said that to someone in the third grade.:lol:

but I'm posting this anyway.

Illegal Immigrant Charged in Hit-and-Run Death of 23-Year-Old Massachusetts Man

Read more: Illegal Immigrant Charged In Hit-and-Run Death Of 23-Year-Old Massachusetts Man | FoxNews.com

Its big news up here Willow. In fact the family is talking about suing Coakley and Patrick for wrongful death (since their lack of enforcing the laws on the books directly led to the situation causing the death)

Michael Graham, myself, and a few others are actually doing a giant email and fax campaign to all the members of the state house and senate. I was on the phone with Terese Murray yesterday in fact and told her, in no uncertain terms, that if this isn't dealt with our political group will not support her and we have the backing of many other groups in the area to make her re-election from our county very unlikely.

The kid should never have died because that guy should have been deported when he was FIRST CAUGHT being here illegally and drunk driving (not his first time getting caught drunk driving).

Read more: Illegal Immigrant Charged In Hit-and-Run Death Of 23-Year-Old Massachusetts Man | FoxNews.com

Its big news up here Willow. In fact the family is talking about suing Coakley and Patrick for wrongful death (since their lack of enforcing the laws on the books directly led to the situation causing the death)Michael Graham, myself, and a few others are actually doing a giant email and fax campaign to all the members of the state house and senate. I was on the phone with Terese Murray yesterday in fact and told her, in no uncertain terms, that if this isn't dealt with our political group will not support her and we have the backing of many other groups in the area to make her re-election from our county very unlikely.

The kid should never have died because that guy should have been deported when he was FIRST CAUGHT being here illegally and drunk driving (not his first time getting caught drunk driving).

It won't do them a bit of good PP. Remember that poor sad woman in SF whose husband and two sons were guuned down in the street by an illegal? She sued and I think the judge threw it out of court. No one really gives a shit. There will be no justice for this boy either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhLdr2-JY18]San Sanctuary Francisco - YouTube[/ame]

Since Obama is suing the state of Arizona for enforcing federal immigration laws, shouldn't this family sue the feds for not enforcing it?.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pbh_iiv7cE&feature=related]An Illegal Alien Killed Danielle Bologna's Family - YouTube[/ame]

Its big news up here Willow. In fact the family is talking about suing Coakley and Patrick for wrongful death (since their lack of enforcing the laws on the books directly led to the situation causing the death)Michael Graham, myself, and a few others are actually doing a giant email and fax campaign to all the members of the state house and senate. I was on the phone with Terese Murray yesterday in fact and told her, in no uncertain terms, that if this isn't dealt with our political group will not support her and we have the backing of many other groups in the area to make her re-election from our county very unlikely.

It won't do them a bit of good PP. Remember that poor sad woman in SF whose husband and two sons were guuned down in the street by an illegal? She sued and I think the judge threw it out of court. No one really gives a shit. There will be no justice for this boy either.

Willow this incident has many democrats and republicans moving in response.

check out some of what we have going on, please take a few min to click/read

How Did Your Legislator Vote on Secure Communities? : The Natural Truth
VIDEO: A Chance to Be Heard - Milford, MA Patch
MA Police Arrested Obama For Drunk Driving Wednesday Night&mdash;Hits Police Car, Fails Breathalyzer! : The Natural Truth <------hahahah obama caught drunk driving and gets off (oh not THAT obama)

Would the family feel better if he were a legal immigrant?

You should try engaging your brain (preferably the rational side) before posting. Perhaps then you would make less moronic comments.

Hope that helps.

He can't engage what he doesn't have.

(I'm referencing your first sentence. Rational editing and back quoting is verboten.)

I totally give a cats butt!
I didn't see this post yesterday.
I did see the weasel Guv on a TV interview yesterday. Unbelievable that a man (??) can live with himself after making this decision.

I was born in MA. The steady moral deterioration that I have observed over the years in MA is nearing CA levels.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back