Nobody cares about the World Series

you just proved my point for me that LIVE baseball IS exciting the fact that you said it is MORE interesting than a hockey game.:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao: I dont even get into hockey but I have been to a LIVE hockey game before and that was very exciting.
I think you need to read my post again. Less exciting than watching paint dry is not very exciting for most people, but all you have proven is that you think watching paint dry is the bomb! :( :cuckoo::cuckoo:

If i was into that game like I am with football,then hockey would be a blast to watch on tv all the time as others spelled it out to you how exciting it is to watch with so many different things going on.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

So many different things going on? Ice skaters bumping into each other trying to hit a puck into the net and missing 99% of the time, wow, it doesn't take much to excite you. I bet watching grass grow would really send you into a tizzy.:lol::lol:

Missing 99% of the time? :confused: Hockey players don't miss the net most of the time, that's why the goalies are there! ;)
Yeah, well, the goalie could probably grow a mustache between goals.

What about basketball players? I just saw that the career leader in FG% is at 0.599. That means the best ever player missed 40% of his throws, doesn't it? :eusa_whistle:
Yeah, but the score in basketball games isn't "1-0" or "0-1" like hockey.
The thing I think is a problem with hockey is how difficult it can sometimes be to follow the puck. It's much harder to see than a football or basketball, even a baseball.
That's another thing!

With all the scoring in basketball, it makes each score less exciting and less important. There's no anticipation or buildup. You know both teams are going to score a shitload of points. :)

Hockey is rarely 1-0. It's not always 6-5, either, but only 1 goal being scored in a game is far from the norm.

I listened to the game last night and when the Sox went up 3-1, I thought the game was over, I couldn't see St. Louis scoring more than one more run.

It's impossible to say whether the Cards have just forgotten how to hit or the Red Sox pitchers are working miracles. But you would never guess, watching this series, that the Cards had the best hitting team in the N.L.

Congratulations to the Boston House of David

HOD_1942.jpg

Forum List

Back