Nobody cares about the World Series

Other than that its worthless and not very athletic. Skillfull? Yes, athletic? Meh.

You have never in your life been athletic enough to play the game at even a decent high school level. Go sit in the corner, Poindexter.

As soon as irrelevant & childish assumption matters to me, ill hit you up player.

Ok, until then you'll sit in the corner, Poindexter, trying to muster the strength to press down the little keys on your computer.

unkotare, insult insult insult people who never insulted you beforehand, what an enriched life and way to treat people

unkotare, insult insult insult people who never insulted you beforehand, what an enriched life and way to treat people

Stop being a douchebag and you won't have to worry about it.

Ironic you'd say that. Read your last like ten posts, and not just to me.

You're an ass hole.

Positivity brings about positivity. One hand feeds the other, treat people how you'd like to be treated once in a while. Give it a shot.

I find it harder and harder to care about major league baseball, but there is still plenty of ball to watch. Between minor league, little league, high school, and local college games, I still get my fix. I don't get to watch the games on TV, but they are inexpensive and fun. Take a date, take the kids, spend an afternoon or evening in the outdoors, it's relatively cheap, what's not to love?

Minor league games can be a great take as well. Much, much (much!) cheaper, often very kid-friendly, and you may just end up watching a future major league all-star (or a major leaguer on a rehab assignment or some such thing).

Ironic you'd say that. Read your last like ten posts, and not just to me.

You're an ass hole.

Positivity brings about positivity. One hand feeds the other, treat people how you'd like to be treated once in a while. Give it a shot.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Softball was invented by a man that thought baseball wasn't boring enough.

Well baseball is boring but it isnt as well.If you're talking about watching baseball on TV,then YES,baseball is boring.Its like watching paint dry,but watching it LIVE though is a total different experience and very fun and enjoyable.

I've been to "live" baseball game and it is only more interesting than a live ice hockey game by the fact that they can score a little more - but both are worse than watching paint dry.

HOCKEY is really fun to watch.especailly when the fights break out.hee hee. the fact you said its more interesting than a hockey game just proves that,hee hee,sorry that foul balls going into the seats doesnt make things exciting for ya like it does with most people,well yeah if you find THAT boring,then you must be a pretty boring guy.:cuckoo:

again,live baseball is exciting,tv baseball boring as hell,major difference.

Baseball is pastoral, football aggressive. The state of mind of the general public is now more attuned to violence and the need for blood sports.

Last edited:
Baseball is pastoral, football aggressive. The state of mind of the general public is now more attuned to violence and the need for blood sports.

For me its just general action. Baseball is as dry as it gets, numbers dont lie.

I've been to "live" baseball game and it is only more interesting than a live ice hockey game by the fact that they can score a little more - but both are worse than watching paint dry.

Wait, did you just compare baseball to hockey?

Do you have trouble with your vision?

:lol:

Just in boringness......they are alike in that respect. Do you have trouble with comprehension? :D

No trouble at all!

That you would compare the excitement of the two is what makes me wonder about your vision. Hockey is clearly more exciting! :eusa_whistle:

Wait, did you just compare baseball to hockey?

Do you have trouble with your vision?

:lol:

Just in boringness......they are alike in that respect. Do you have trouble with comprehension? :D

I think Hockey is often mischaracterized as exciting because of the checks & fights.

But the game itself, in between the physical contact?

:snore:

Hockey and basketball are the two major US sports that have some consistent flow to the game. Both baseball and football are very stop-and-start sports.

Now, I don't like basketball or baseball, but I do love hockey and football. I don't mind the stoppages in football as much because I find the action, when it happens, far more compelling than baseball. In football, generally everyone on the field does at least a little bit on a play, whereas in baseball often some players do nothing for long stretches (and obviously one team only has batters and baserunners doing anything for half an inning). With basketball, a combination of not being violent enough and too much scoring is what I dislike about it.

Hockey has more speed than any of the other sports, it has violence, if not on the level of football, it isn't played in 5-15 second bursts, and they do best-of playoff series, which I think is superior to football's 1-and-done system. I prefer the NFL regular season but the hockey playoffs.

Even if you dislike both hockey and baseball, at least in hockey, most of the time the players are doing something! :lol:

Minor league games can be a great take as well. Much, much (much!) cheaper, often very kid-friendly, and you may just end up watching a future major league all-star (or a major leaguer on a rehab assignment or some such thing).

very true,those kind of games watching them in real are fun.

Forum List

Back