Nobody cares about the World Series

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Not a thread on it. I hear nobody at work talking about it.

When I was a kid, this was the biggest sporting event in the country

First of all, it's fucking cold, too cold for baseball anyway

When I was a kid the World Series ended in early October and that's after walking uphill to school

............................................................Go Red Sox!!!!!! . :thup:

insoxicated.jpg

We are two days into the World Series and there is not a single thread on it. No smack talk, no discussion of games, no gloating

There was a time when the country came to a halt to watch the series.........now it just seems to be just another sporting event

When I was a kid the World Series ended in early October and that's after walking uphill to school

Both ways. Two miles. And it rained every day except in the winter when it snowed every day.

The ratings are at nearly an all time low for the series. Fewer and fewer people are watching. Baseball is also making more money than ever right now so I doubt any changes are on the way.

The only reason why the Series gets more attention when the Yankees are in it is that the whole remainder of the country wants to see them lose.

In fact, most American baseball fans have two favorite teams, their "home" team and "whoever is playing the Yankess that day."

Both ways. Two miles. And it rained every day except in the winter when it snowed every day.

Same thing, but I only had rags on my feet.

And I was damn glad and thankful to have them!! yessirreebob!

Forum List

Back