Nobody But Hillary!

Nobody But Hillary!

My proposed campaign slogan:
"Gawd Bless Amerika and those who shit all over her while hiding behind the flag and patriotism."

We saw that previously.

Cleverly disguised as "Hope and Change".
Starting with our very first Uniter Not a Divider President in 2000?

She comes with baggage.................excellent move...............please do so.............

She comes with baggage.................excellent move...............please do so.............
So what? :laugh2:

some times you people are dumber than dumb

Remember Obama in 2012
and remember the anyone but Bush campaign by the Dems..............elections are cyclic............as are the people's voting...............they turn on the ruling party in a regular order...................

And given the results of the Senate and Congress..............the sword is swinging the other way.

Remember Obama in 2012
and remember the anyone but Bush campaign by the Dems..............elections are cyclic............as are the people's voting...............they turn on the ruling party in a regular order...................

And given the results of the Senate and Congress..............the sword is swinging the other way.

The GOP has been the agent of obstruction for so long they have damaged themselves as well as everyone else. We are at a crossroads. Who ran ABB? I think it were the GOP in 2008

Remember Obama in 2012

The GOP has been the agent of obstruction for so long they have damaged themselves as well as everyone else. We are at a crossroads. Who ran ABB? I think it were the GOP in 2008
Obstructionist...........typical left wing nonsense................How much has the debt increased under Obama............

More than all the other Presidents in the history of this nation combined......................

Obstructionist to that, and ignoring the Constitution. Darn Right......you bet ya.........

You want your way or the highway irregardless of the consequences down the road.............I dont'.............Hillary is just another bought off political crook in a long list of bought off politicians from both sides....................and your strategy will be WOMEN BASHING REPUBLICANS and all the other BS to win the election.

Just like ignoring the laws on immigration trying to get 10 million more votes.

Remember Obama in 2012

Obstructionist...........typical left wing nonsense................How much has the debt increased under Obama............

More than all the other Presidents in the history of this nation combined......................

Obstructionist to that, and ignoring the Constitution. Darn Right......you bet ya.........

You want your way or the highway irregardless of the consequences down the road.............I dont'.............Hillary is just another bought off political crook in a long list of bought off politicians from both sides....................and your strategy will be WOMEN BASHING REPUBLICANS and all the other BS to win the election.

you're afraid of both women and immigrants?

Remember Obama in 2012

you're afraid of both women and immigrants?
LOL

Yes. I'm scared stiff of my wife................:banana:

Forum List

Back