Noah's Ark for business in Kentucky

The monstrosity of a theme park wants your money.
Whats you problem with a replica of the ark Jake?

I thought you were a Christian?

From what I understand this Ark was build according to the dimensions and building plans as described in the Bible. ... :cool:
You now believe in the Bible, you infidel?
smoke.gif

You do know the story of the great flood is in many cultures and is not just some Christian or actually Jewish story!?!
And every story also has someone who built a boat and saved animals.

There must have been more than one "Noah ".

The great majority of professing Christians believe that Noah's ark is a mythical allegory of remorse, repentance, and redemption. Those who reject God will be 'washed away' and the remaining professing believers co'cleansed.'
Is that what Jesus said in the New Testament about Noah?
Luke 17:27
They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

I guess jake knows more than Jehovah-God.

Actually it's your mythical post that need repentance. As well as about every other inane comment.

Last edited:
The great majority of professing Christians believe that Noah's ark is a mythical allegory of remorse, repentance, and redemption. Those who reject God will be 'washed away' and the remaining professing believers co'cleansed.'
Is that what Jesus said in the New Testament about Noah? Luke 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. I guess jake knows more than Jehovah-God. Actually it's your mythical post that need repentance. As well as about every other inane comment.
The Bible is authoritative only as far as it is translated correctly.

Is that what Jesus said in the New Testament about Noah? Luke 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. I guess jake knows more than Jehovah-God. Actually it's your mythical post that need repentance. As well as about every other inane comment.
The Bible is authoritative only as far as it is translated correctly.

Jake, stick to stuff you know

Jake claims the story of Noah's ark is a mythical allegory. ... :cuckoo:

Yet the Bible lists Noah's family linage, and Jesus talks about Noah as a real person and the flood as a real event. ... :cool:

The monstrosity of a theme park wants your money.
Whats you problem with a replica of the ark Jake?

I thought you were a Christian?

From what I understand this Ark was build according to the dimensions and building plans as described in the Bible. ... :cool:

Do you honestly believe that you could fit two of each animal on this planet + the food + a human family that requires some space for 40 fucking days?
maybe it was like the tardis.....bigger on the inside....if god exists im sure he would have that technology....

Jake claims the story of Noah's ark is a mythical allegory. ... :cuckoo:

Yet the Bible lists Noah's family linage, and Jesus talks about Noah as a real person and the flood as a real event. ... :cool:
A Muslim is not going to lecture with any cred his Christian betters, SM. :lol:

One, Muslims are not legit critiques of Christian doctrines.

Two, Mormons are not legit critiques of mainstream Christian doctrines.

Three, evangelical and fundamentalist Christians are heretics.

OK, we got all that cleared up.

jake always attacks the messenger. B/C he can never refute the message.

ok so whom are the real deal?....

jake always attacks the messenger. B/C he can never refute the message.
What messenger? My OP noted the opening of the theme park, and that baby dinos are still not on board.

Dinosaurs were extinct millions of years before the first homo sapiens walked the Earth. I hope everyone is clear on that.

Forum List

Back