Noah's Ark for business in Kentucky

Do you honestly believe that you could fit two of each animal on this planet + the food + a human family that requires some space for 40 fucking days?
Try a full year, it only rained for 40 days, they lived on the ark until the water went down after the rain.

They couldn't find room for Unicorns?

Green alligators and long-necked geese
Some humpty backed camels and some chimpanzees
Some cats and rats and elephants, but sure as you're born
Don't you forget My unicorns

The monstrosity of a theme park wants your money.

But you dinophiles better know this: still no room for baby dinos on the ark.

All them rednecks.....no wonder Trump is headed there today, if Walmart were to vomit, thats what we'd see

The great majority of professing Christians believe that Noah's ark is a mythical allegory of remorse, repentance, and redemption. Those who reject God will be 'washed away' and the remaining professing believers 'cleansed.'

The monstrosity of a theme park wants your money.

But you dinophiles better know this: still no room for baby dinos on the ark.

Good thing the animals were not gheys?

a25039521fa4b4a7c5af668b859b7344.jpg

The great majority of professing Christians believe that Noah's ark is a mythical allegory of remorse, repentance, and redemption. Those who reject God will be 'washed away' and the remaining professing believers 'cleansed.'
Surely you are joking Jake?

I've never heard of any Bible believing Christian church that teaches the Noah's ark story was an allegory. ... :cuckoo:

Jake, what is the name of the cult church you are a member? ... :cool:

Surely you are joking Jake?

I've never heard of a Bible believing church that teaches the Noah's ark story was an allegory. ... :cuckoo:

Jake, what is the name of the cult church you are a member? ... :cool:
You are a Muslim, so your input does not matter. :lol:

I'm glad liberal Democrats hate Christians and mock them. Every time I hear it, it is music to my ears, because I know it means more victories in more elections.

Just wait until they cross the line that pisses off Religious Blacks enough to change parties. They are already doing it enough to make them not enthusiastic enough to vote every election.

Someone voluntarily spent their money building a Noah's Ark theme park. Other people voluntarily want to spend their money there.

There is no problem.

Forum List

Back