Noah's Ark for business in Kentucky

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The monstrosity of a theme park wants your money.

But you dinophiles better know this: still no room for baby dinos on the ark.

Sorry, but that boat would be half filled full of bugs, snakes and slimy shit....It would stand 60 feet high from one end to the other.

No fucking way did a family live on that boat. And this is excluding every other kind of animal...

Good thing the animals were not gheys?

"Good thing the animals were not gheys?"

Llamas are ghey, are there Llamas on Noah's Ark Replica, because the Llamas are not only ghey they are totally ghey :smoke:

llama366.jpg

the-design-llama-7.jpg

638e1b59967d6032453d84fcbde5f5c8.jpg

keep-calm-and-love-gay-llamas.png

• Banned
There is some worry about the orange orangutans, chitwood.

And the llamas and alpacas are cohabiting . . . just saying.

Whats you problem with a replica of the ark Jake?

I thought you were a Christian?

From what I understand this Ark was build according to the dimensions and building plans as described in the Bible. ... :cool:

Do you honestly believe that you could fit two of each animal on this planet + the food + a human family that requires some space for 40 fucking days?

It's a neat landmark and all, but showing dinosaurs on the ark is f-word hysterical.

You now believe in the Bible, you infidel?
smoke.gif
I see that you refuse to answer my question Jake, but I will go ahead and school you about Islam.

Muslims believe in the parts of the Bible which agree with the Quran.

The story of prophet Noah and the Ark is told in the Quran. So yes, we believe the same as the Christians about Noah, the Ark, and the flood.

Now will you answer my question Jake?

Why would you as a self proclaimed Christian, mock the construction of a replica Ark built to the specifications described in the Bible? ... :cool:

Last edited:

From what I understand this Ark was build according to the dimensions and building plans as described in the Bible. ... :cool:
You now believe in the Bible, you infidel?
smoke.gif

You do know the story of the great flood is in many cultures and is not just some Christian or actually Jewish story!?!

Do you honestly believe that you could fit two of each animal on this planet + the food + a human family that requires some space for 40 fucking days?
2 of each animal???? Better reread the account.
And as far as food thingy. Here's a little help what might have happened. Mark 6:41

Absurd as the premise may seem; it's no more absurd than Disney world. People like to be amused, and entertained.

I'm glad liberal Democrats hate Christians and mock them. Every time I hear it, it is music to my ears, because I know it means more victories in more elections.

Forum List

Back