No Wonder Hillary Is Afraid To Face This Man!

Turns out Bernie's the real deal, a candidacy that reminds of Ron Paul's with all the raw excitement from the young people.

Sounds like odds are increasing that Biden will get in, my guess is that he'd draw more from Hillary than from Bernie, no?
I agree and if democrats don't oh well. A Biden/Sanders ticket is FAR better then a Hillary/? ticket any day.

The D party establishment does not want Sanders just as the R party establishment does not want Trump.

The reality is the two establishments mentioned above are the same.
Hillary has bigger balls then Bush that's for sure.
The title to your Hillary bashing thread is about Hillary being afraid of Sanders, something you have failed to provide a shred of evidence or even a suggestion of being accurate or true. Now, in this post you are suggesting she has manly courage of some sort by having "bigger balls then Bush".
Why can't a person with the a high IQ of 214 that you claim you have learn the difference between then and than? Being a liar and stupid is not a good combination, no matter how high you think your IQ is.

The D party establishment does not want Sanders just as the R party establishment does not want Trump.

The title to your Hillary bashing thread is about Hillary being afraid of Sanders, something you have failed to provide a shred of evidence or even a suggestion of being accurate or true. Now, in this post you are suggesting she has manly courage of some sort by having "bigger balls then Bush".
Why can't a person with the a high IQ of 214 that you claim you have learn the difference between then and than? Being a liar and stupid is not a good combination, no matter how high you think your IQ is.
You are aware that democrats pushed back the start of their debates six months right. Now there can be two reasons for that.
1, Hillary's health which is bad.
2, Hillary cannot face Sanders because of fear

As far as the Then/Than argument? To quote YOUR lame ass sorry excuse for a human being, "What does it matter?".

Hillary has good reason to be afraid to face Sanders, DAMN good reason. While I do not nor ever would support a democrat because of policy Sanders is a great speaker with good solid presentation. I have heard Hillary speak and its like the shriek of a rat caught in a trap.

But that old man Bernie has power in his voice and his words ring with his honesty which is something else Clinton lacks. Democrats I am here to tell you if you are backing Hillary with ALL of her baggage you are making a HUGE mistake.

Why would a democrat, ANY democrat back Hillary with this man in the bull pen warmed up and ready to go? Like I said I would NEVER vote for this man but after watching this 4 minute video it left me thinking. Why do democrats NOT run their BEST?

If nothing else the Democrats do have some ability to feel sorrow.

8 years ago Mrs. Clinton was the Democrat front runner until they did her in so they could run a black man. She was 8 years younger, didn't have the baggage she has today and would have been, in my opinion, a sure winner.

Now the democrats only have her. If they would have run her in 2008 and she won they would have had a lock on the Presidentcy for 16 years. Obama could have stayed in the Senate, like he promised he would, gain experience in how to deal with the opposing party and things would have worked out better, at least for the democrats. But no they wanted a black man NOW and Mrs. Clinton was just a bump in the road.

Turns out Bernie's the real deal, a candidacy that reminds of Ron Paul's with all the raw excitement from the young people.

Sounds like odds are increasing that Biden will get in, my guess is that he'd draw more from Hillary than from Bernie, no?

I am hoping for a Hillary nomination myself. I think her being on the ticket is almost a guaranteed win for the Republicans; not that Biden is that much more of a threat. But Hillary carries more baggage than a cab driver unloading at a hotel.

Hillary has good reason to be afraid to face Sanders, DAMN good reason. While I do not nor ever would support a democrat because of policy Sanders is a great speaker with good solid presentation. I have heard Hillary speak and its like the shriek of a rat caught in a trap.

But that old man Bernie has power in his voice and his words ring with his honesty which is something else Clinton lacks. Democrats I am here to tell you if you are backing Hillary with ALL of her baggage you are making a HUGE mistake.

Why would a democrat, ANY democrat back Hillary with this man in the bull pen warmed up and ready to go? Like I said I would NEVER vote for this man but after watching this 4 minute video it left me thinking. Why do democrats NOT run their BEST?

If nothing else the Democrats do have some ability to feel sorrow.

8 years ago Mrs. Clinton was the Democrat front runner until they did her in so they could run a black man. She was 8 years younger, didn't have the baggage she has today and would have been, in my opinion, a sure winner.

Now the democrats only have her. If they would have run her in 2008 and she won they would have had a lock on the Presidentcy for 16 years. Obama could have stayed in the Senate, like he promised he would, gain experience in how to deal with the opposing party and things would have worked out better, at least for the democrats. But no they wanted a black man NOW and Mrs. Clinton was just a bump in the road.

That's just exactly how it went. Now she wants the office and she is to old to even wait four years so it's now or never. Biden steps in she loses. Debates Sanders she loses. And democrats KNOW that.

I am hoping for a Hillary nomination myself. I think her being on the ticket is almost a guaranteed win for the Republicans; not that Biden is that much more of a threat. But Hillary carries more baggage than a cab driver unloading at a hotel.
She does, and she's not very likable.

But the GOP would still have to run someone who will beat her, and the Dems still hold an electoral vote advantage.

Welcome to USMB Ray. Find a trench and God's speed.

You are aware that democrats pushed back the start of their debates six months right. Now there can be two reasons for that.

As far as the Then/Than argument? To quote YOUR lame ass sorry excuse for a human being, "What does it matter?".
You left out an important and probably correct reason. The Democrats are happy to give Trump and the Republican clowns plenty of time to cannibalize and destroy themselves. More time the better. All the PR Trump generates makes Republicans look like a party of jerks and fakers. Old Trump is bitch slapping them without mercy. He even bitch slapped George W this weekend. Making Jeb look like a complete fool.
You think there is an argument about when to use then and when to use than? Interesting that you think that is a debatable topic.

You left out an important and probably correct reason. The Democrats are happy to give Trump and the Republican clowns plenty of time to cannibalize and destroy themselves. More time the better. All the PR Trump generates makes Republicans look like a party of jerks and fakers. Old Trump is bitch slapping them without mercy. He even bitch slapped George W this weekend. Making Jeb look like a complete fool.
You think there is an argument about when to use then and when to use than? Interesting that you think that is a debatable topic.
She's old and senile post stroke and wets herself. First urine puddle on the stage and it's over.

Everyone seems to forget, Obama hasn't endorsed anyone yet. When he does, and it won't be Hillary. Ole Hillary will get beat by a black man again. Liberals will not go against Obama.

Democrats don't want Sanders because they have spent years smearing old white men. Now they are looking for one to save their asses.

Americans need to move away from the two-party, corrupt system that’s ruining this country. The argument is always the same: In 2016 and all future elections, we have no choice.

Forum List

Back