No witch hunt ..

Mueller's replacement? LMAO

Trump picked him, hes being confirmed now ... after that statement is he isnt confirmed Republicans in Congress are fucked in 2018 ...so yeah, replacement
He's not Mueller's replacement, moron. He's COMEY'S replacement.

you C-R-U-S-H-E-D me !!!!!!!!!

dumbass

now if you can get past their and they're you'll be something really special.
Now you're gonna claim it was a typo? LMAO

Muellers replacement breaks rank ...

FBI nominee says Trump-Russia probe is no 'witch hunt'

imagine that ..

Hahahahaha....Loving it. Trump thought he could say, "You're FIRED!" just like he did on tee-wee when he had his reality show, and the scene is over, video in the can, cameras off and problem solved. Such a dumb fucking idiot, unbelievable.

This is exactly true.

The whole klan believes they're The Royal Family and can do anything they want. And really, why wouldn't they think that when they've never been held accountable on any large scale. They get sued, they settle, or they sue and keep at it until they've destroyed their adversary.

They've never had to earn anything. Not one of them have had to earn their own money. Every single one inherited everything they've got. They believe they've untouchable.

And then along comes the US government.

:woohoo:

Trump picked him, hes being confirmed now ... after that statement is he isnt confirmed Republicans in Congress are fucked in 2018 ...so yeah, replacement

dumbass

why would I do that? Im not a pos like you,

nope you really crushed me .. your coup of the year !

be proud.

you and phred can go phuck each other and celebrate .

Another frantic leftist fanatic blurting out anything he can to try to destroy Trump. No fact or accuracy needed, just get it out there.

No wonder nobody listens to people like little siete any more.

(yawn)

It has been the trump klan and their minions who have "blurted out" incriminating information.

Indeed, if stupid trumpery had kept his mouth shut about the dossier and pee tape, the chances are pretty good he could have gotten away with all of this.

I used to believe in the FBI, my grandfather worked for them,. but Comey has caused me to see the FBI as just another corrupt government agency.

Caused by 8 years of Clinton and GW not cleaning house. Permanently corrupted by 8 years of Obama.

Another frantic leftist fanatic blurting out anything he can to try to destroy Trump. No fact or accuracy needed, just get it out there.

(yawn)

It has been the trump klan and their minions who have "blurted out" incriminating information.

Indeed, if stupid trumpery had kept his mouth shut about the dossier and pee tape, the chances are pretty good he could have gotten away with all of this.

its in their genetics ...take the morning joe crap ... normal people would turn and walk away .. Trump has to prove hes the big cheese regardless if he blows off both of his feet in the process ... now everything hes bitched about 24/7 is coming back to bite him in the ass x10.

tough shit. deal with it Cheetoboi

No witch hunt?

No Crime
No Criminal Activity
No Collusion
No Obstruction
No Evidence
No Case

The Democrats have grabbed Joe McCarthy's playbook and are using it, play by play, accusing everyone and anyone of collusion with "Russian spies" but now they say it is NOT a "witch hunt"?

What would YOU call it then?

The Democrats have grabbed Joe McCarthy's playbook and are using it, play by play, accusing everyone and anyone of collusion with "Russian spies" but now they say it is NOT a "witch hunt"?

What would YOU call it then?

Are you aware of that McCarthy's lawyer is one of trump's friends? And that trump himself is a big fan of McCarthy and has said he uses things he has learned from him?

dumbass

why would I do that? Im not a pos like you,

nope you really crushed me .. your coup of the year !

be proud.

you and phred can go phuck each other and celebrate .
Aw, wassamatter snowflake, you butthurt because I pointed out your stupidity? Still LMAO.

The Clintons that have also been colluding.

clinton-trump.jpg

The new FBI head will probably get confirmed. Trump's not gonna like his own pick. He's already said he WONT be loyal to the president.
Ha!

it went from a Trump witch hunt to a Russian Bitch hunt

thanks Jr.

(yawn)

You sure about that?

The special counsel spells out a link between Trump’s campaign and Russian military intelligence in a new court filing.

Robert Mueller May Have Found That Witch That Trump Claims He’s Hunting For | HuffPost

In the final months before the 2016 election, top Trump campaign aide Rick Gates was in contact with a former member of Russian military intelligence whose background he knew about, according to a new court filing by Mueller’s office.

'May Have Found'.... NO EVIDENCE.

EVIDENCE proves 'Fat' Tony, the brother of Hillary's campaign manager was working for both the KGB Bank and the Russian Intel Agency...yet Mueller and Dems are in no rush to investigate while the Liberal media has buried the story.

EVIDENCE shows Hillary's campaign manager's company Board of Directors consisted oif 1/3rd of its members being prominent Russian businessmen with direct links to the Kremlin and Putin himself....not to mention he took thousands of shares of unreported Russian stocks....

EVIDENCE shows Hillary both received $145 million from a Russian, the money coming from the KGB Bank, who was the leader of the team responsible for the Russian effort to buy Uranium One...the KGB Bank was the leading financier in their effort to buy Uranium One...AND Hillary paid $12 million to a foreign spy with Russians fro a Russian Propaganda-filled report she illegally used in a US election while Obama's FBI illegally used it to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate in the middle of an election....('Watergate on Steroids')

...and you have 'MAY have found evidence'...

SSDD from the Left.

Do keep up....the DOJ is looking into the FISA issues right now. They have empaneled a Grand Jury...

The special counsel spells out a link between Trump’s campaign and Russian military intelligence in a new court filing.

'May Have Found'.... NO EVIDENCE.

EVIDENCE proves 'Fat' Tony, the brother of Hillary's campaign manager was working for both the KGB Bank and the Russian Intel Agency...yet Mueller and Dems are in no rush to investigate while the Liberal media has buried the story.

EVIDENCE shows Hillary's campaign manager's company Board of Directors consisted oif 1/3rd of its members being prominent Russian businessmen with direct links to the Kremlin and Putin himself....not to mention he took thousands of shares of unreported Russian stocks....

EVIDENCE shows Hillary both received $145 million from a Russian, the money coming from the KGB Bank, who was the leader of the team responsible for the Russian effort to buy Uranium One...the KGB Bank was the leading financier in their effort to buy Uranium One...AND Hillary paid $12 million to a foreign spy with Russians fro a Russian Propaganda-filled report she illegally used in a US election while Obama's FBI illegally used it to obtain FISA warrants to spy on the GOP candidate in the middle of an election....('Watergate on Steroids')

...and you have 'MAY have found evidence'...

SSDD from the Left.
Nothing about Hillary in today's headlines.

Robert Mueller May Have Found That Witch That Trump Claims He’s Hunting For | HuffPost

No witch hunt

Forum List

Back