What's a gender-creative person?

There is too much that is simply not known about gender identity and development to decide to set a young child on a course like that at age 8. Parents should be supportive but this smacks of exploitive.

He was probably right.
Making children think delusion is reality will have some OBVIOUS side effects to their brain chemistry.

There is too much that is simply not known about gender identity and development to decide to set a young child on a course like that at age 8. Parents should be supportive but this smacks of exploitive.
Have you seen the ones with children even younger? Like 4 and 5? Freaks me out.

Have you seen the ones with children even younger? Like 4 and 5? Freaks me out.

I don't like it...it reminds me of parents who give psychiatric meds to their kids to easily. Kids need to figure out gender, and their parents are supposed to help them not decide for them. Children go through phases too...are parents deciding a phase is a permanent gender identification?

What's supposed to be difficult about determining gender? I still remember the prettiest girl in kindergarten. That and the girls kissing on me inside a concrete pipe. If I were old enough, I'd have blown a................okay, I'll stop.

I don't recall a time gender was less than apparent, except for the 1-1,000,000 "Pat"s. I'm sure biology plays some role. For most it's likely mental.

I will never forgive the LGBT people for dragging children into their perverse lifestyle. mdk, you are part of the problem, I hold you personally responsible for this.

I saw one episode of I Am Jazz just to be open minded. These parents started very early in their son's life to make him a girl.

They destroyed this boy. They twisted his body until he is a eunuch neither male nor female. The poor child is deeply unhappy and will be going into therapy.

Leave the kids alone. They aren't gender creative. They are trying to please the adults in their lives.

Last edited:
I saw one episode of I Am Jazz just to be open minded. These parents started very early in their son's life to make him a girl.

They destroyed this boy. They twisted his body until he is a eunuch neither male nor female. The poor child is deeply unhappy and will be going into therapy.

Leave the kids alone. They aren't gender creative. They are trying to please the adults in their lives.

Wow...I actually agree with you on something..but I agree.

Let's put it this way. If the radical left is serious in promoting self defining genders, let them put their money where their mouth is and promote a gender fluid cable anchors or even a comedy central trans agenda.They won't do it because they know that they would lose money. You almost gotta laugh that the elitist hypocrite lefties that want to ruin the economy of states that want to protect women from confused men in the ladies room wouldn't dream of sending their own daughters to a public school that was forced to allow confused boys to the girls shower.

Forum List

Back