No veils in France

It's blatant discrimination directed toward Muslims for no other reason but hate and spite. :evil:

Yeen the brightest coin in the purse, are you?
It's obvious ou're uttlerly ignorant about the history of France. This country has made an oath to defend its secularism at all costs. Since the milestones of 1789 and 1901 (loi sur la laïcité), secularism has to reign suprem over the nation.
I'm sorry for you this includes Islam (religion of peace :lol::lol:), but it is like it is: if you don't cope with that as a french muslim and won't comply to the law, then you'll better get the fuck out of the country.

France, you love it or you leave it...

I agree. If they dont like it they can move go back to where ever it is that they came from.

Improper behavior is entirely an arbitrary decision, that's how.

How can walking down the street wearing a miniskirt is Saudi Arabia be defined as improper behavior?

It is because the majority of people in that nation DEFINE what they consider "proper".

Again, I PRESUME you grant S.A. the right to define "proper behavior" in their land and if you do, then you really ought to ask yourself why you think the FRENCH do not have that SAME right.
Simple answer.

France claims to be a Democracy and advocates individual freedom.

Unless your are a Muslim. :doubt:

Saudi Arabia is not a democracy.

And it's law's are determined by Sharia Law and the King. :cool:

All within the laws and customs of the land.

Can we walk around naked here in the US? You can at a nudist colony and in your own home. You cannot walk naked down a public street.

You realize that he's advocating the Muslim Brotherhood fabian style philosophy to make small changes using the law against itself in non-muslim countries till they collapse into islamic revolution.

You realize that he's advocating the Muslim Brotherhood fabian style philosophy to make small changes using the law against itself in non-muslim countries till they collapse into islamic revolution.

Yes, i do.

Figured you would. Now the question does Sunny realize he's doing that. Willing conspirator or useful idiot is the question.

You realize that he's advocating the Muslim Brotherhood Fabian style philosophy to make small changes using the law against itself in non-muslim countries till they collapse into islamic revolution.
I remember Fabian. :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qacdlN7UqWs&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - fabian turn me loose[/ame]

You realize that he's advocating the Muslim Brotherhood Fabian style philosophy to make small changes using the law against itself in non-muslim countries till they collapse into islamic revolution.
I remember Fabian. :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qacdlN7UqWs&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - fabian turn me loose[/ame]
Oh look. he's halfwitty too.

I would like to see the Muslim Brotherhood try, then again theocracy fell the first time round, if we need another enlightenment period to topple a new line of Muslim theocrats then so be it. :lol:

PS: In the meantime western philosophy, science, literature, art, language and ideals will never fail, they are quite popular in Asia, even among the Chinese. America would find itself a third world nation void of intellectuals and totally stagnant (scientifically, culturally and technologically) if it ever became a theocracy, so we wouldn't really have long to wait for the collapse of Muslim Brotherhood styled theocracy in America. :eusa_shhh:

I believe that the Muslim Brotherhood is a grass roots organization that is mainly active in Egypt. :cool:
If you think I'm going to be molified by that pap, you've another think coming. I've seen about their history back from when they were in league with the Ottoman Turks playing mock crusades against the Jews and westerners in the Transjordan period.

By the time Christendom wake up from it's false sense of security.

It will be to late in the game to make a difference. :cool:

Your religion will be met with fierce resistance.
Don't think Westerners have lost their spine. France is leading the way against what proselytism Islam is breeding within the cities of the West. French folks are having enough of halal stuff, mosques, veils, you name it.
I'm half american half french, and I can tell you France is spearheading the counterstrike, right here right now, whilst America still dozes.
But time will pry all eyes open, eventually.

Last edited:

Don't think Westerners have lost their spine. France is leading the way against what proselytism Islam is breeding within the cities of the West. French folks are having enough of halal stuff, mosques, veils, you name it.
I'm half american half french, and I can tell you France spearheading the counterstrike, right here right now, while America still dozes.

It won't be long till France surrenders.

It's what their best known for. :lol:

I'm half american half french, and I can tell you France spearheading the counterstrike, right here right now, while America still dozes.

It won't be long till France surrenders.

It's what their best known for. :lol:

Yet again a blatant lack of knowledge regarding the history of France.
Why am I not surprised to find void and nothingness within the skull of an islamist zealot.
Go figure...

France's biggest hero was Napoleon.

And he got beat and exiled.

Nothing lasts forever. Every one gets beat in the last chapter. Ask Cesar and Attila bout it.

France's performance in WWI & WWII
Ever heard of Verdun? Ever heard of the Marne cabs? Douaumont ringin a bell? Second Battle of Aisne?

France has actually won more battles and wars over the last six hundred years than any other country in Europe. But it takes a tad of education to grab knowledge of this, and I reckon you didn't study many topics out of the sharia related ones...

Forum List

Back