Opposition to mRNA injections now considered a CRIME in France

Any "treatment" recommended by the State (the military-pharma-regulatory complex) shall not be criticized under penalty of imprisonment.

That is how religion works ... if the Pope condemns abortionists to death, then all Catholics are obligated to go forth and kill abortionists ... their system is wealth for the few, the rest are servants ...

Americans are spoiled brats not having a State Church ... we need to be whipped into those pews every Sunday ...

The world is being forced to forget that health is NOT math and physics which are stone cold science. Health is arbitrary, varying widely here and there.

Last edited:
WEF/democrats will bring similar laws to America as part of their Great Reset.

Democrats = WEF

“It will not tolerate any criticism of the therapeutic treatments which will be recommended or made obligatory by the state. Any person who dares to openly criticize these therapies will be liable to fines and imprisonment”

Any "treatment" recommended by the State (the military-pharma-regulatory complex) shall not be criticized under penalty of imprisonment. This is scary shit. The libs over here can't wait until that crap gets to the U.S.
Right, you are 100% correct. The dems are licking their lips at France right now. They want that tyranny over here in America. They have already forced healthcare or pay fine (Trump got rid of that mandate) and they did forced covid vaccine shots or lose your job. The Supreme Court has just sided with the dems on mask mandates, so those mandates will remain. I really don't have a problem with masks because that is not something that goes inside of my body. It's those vaccines I reject.

I understand the mistake you've made ... you claim our bodies can tell the difference between mRNA in the vaccines and the mRNA our own bodies make ... these are EXACTLY the same chemical in every way ...

The difference is humans inject only one mRNA ... whereas the virus SARS-2 injects all the mRNA she needs ... and uses our own bodies' ribosomes to produce her own proteins ... and that's ALL the proteins, including structural and communication proteins, more than just enzymes ... and of course the infected cell is producing new virus packets using all the many many different mRNA she's producing ...

IF the vaccine mRNA causes colon cancer ... THEN everybody who caught Covid-19 should be getting colon cancer ... which isn't case at all ... chemicals don't come with return addresses, the ribosome will process any and all mRNA without regard to the source ... or the protein that's being made ... does the steel printing press have an opinion on what's being printed? ...

=====

You claimed the vaccine mRNA attaches to the outside of organs ... why do you think ribosomes occur on the outside of organs, rather than inside cells? ...
If you believe the mRNA in a synthetic covid vaccine made by different companies is the exact same thing as the mRNA in our God-given bodies then you go right ahead and get all the boosters you want.

I have told you already that our bodies naturally and normally have DNA that makes a messenger RNA (mRNA). That mRNA our body normally makes will "DECENOGRADE" over time

That synthetic covid vaccine does NOT decenograde. It remains in the body harming it. It cause the body not only colon cancer but all kinds of cancers just depending on which organ it attaches to.

You're confusing the vaccine with the virus. Everyone who got covid (the covid virus) will not die because their robust immune system was fighting it off, and they did not have a synthetic covid vaccine in their bodies at that time killing and blocking their white blood cells.

Understand that the synthetic covid vaccine... the mRNA does NOT decenograde-not ever! Why is it just remaining in the body of the covid vaccinated??? and what is it doing to their bodies over time???

That synthetic covid vaccine does NOT decenograde.

How are you demonstrating this? ... and what is the cause? ...

The mRNA has to be EXACT ... or it will not produce the proper protein ... how can the EXACT SAME MOLECULE behave differently as you claim ... that's not chemistry, that's science fiction ... and it's illegal to criticize the French government with fictions ...

Of course the virus produces this mRNA ... she has to in order to reproduce ...

You failed to explain why this occurs outside organs ... I was taught this all occurs inside cells ...

How are you demonstrating this? ... and what is the cause? ...

The mRNA has to be EXACT ... or it will not produce the proper protein ... how can the EXACT SAME MOLECULE behave differently as you claim ... that's not chemistry, that's science fiction ... and it's illegal to criticize the French government with fictions ...

Of course the virus produces this mRNA ... she has to in order to reproduce ...

You failed to explain why this occurs outside organs ... I was taught this all occurs inside cells ...
First understand that synthetic means fake!

Synthetic- (of a substance) made by chemical synthesis, especially to imitate a natural product:

The covid vaccine is the FIRST synthetic vaccine ever produced and distributed in America. It cannot do what one's natural God-given Deoxyribonucleic acid can do. It is a fake or synthetic product and more truthfully it is device. I've already explained how it takes place attaching to organs.

I found this information; it states:
"Aug 30, 2021 · The synthetic mRNA in the vaccine acts like any other mRNA that your cells make. Are FDA-approved mRNA vaccines safe and effective? Yes."

If that is true (I do not believe it is... ) why won't they tell you that the vaccine will not decenograde once it enters your body??? They are comparing it to being like any other mRNA, but it does NOT decenograde.

I do not know how it affects cells but many were getting blood clots and having heart attacks. What you should be asking me about is why is it that it will not decenograde once it enters the body?

Last edited:
I just got a 6am phone call today... another female relative who got the covid vaccine has colon cancer now.

They were just fine before they got the mRNA injection. They are just 57 years old. They have to undergo Kemo and radiation.

I'm sorry to hear.:confused:

So many sad stories like that.....the criminals who forced this poison jab on humanity should be hanged.

I'm sorry to hear.:confused:

So many sad stories like that.....the criminals who forced this poison jab on humanity should be hanged.
I prayed for my relative(s) that they make it through this war because they got the covid vaccine out of ignorance. I believe God is going to fight for them and heal them. Thank you for your compassion and concern.

We knew in 2021 that 2-3 years of the vaccinations that the people would start getting ill. We had all the research in 2021 and we knew it. We were blocked form getting it (truth) out to others. Many of those we told the truth to would NOT believe us. They believed in that vaccine with all their heart, with all their soul, with all their minds. Some of my relatives were warned and still ran to get the vaccine. They've been nothing but sick, getting surgeries, etc... I will keep praying for them.

"Medical fascism on the rise"

:mad-61:

Opposition to mRNA injections now considered a CRIME in France​

First understand that synthetic means fake!

Synthetic- (of a substance) made by chemical synthesis, especially to imitate a natural product:

The covid vaccine is the FIRST synthetic vaccine ever produced and distributed in America. It cannot do what one's natural God-given Deoxyribonucleic acid can do. It is a fake or synthetic product and more truthfully it is device. I've already explained how it takes place attaching to organs.

I found this information; it states:
"Aug 30, 2021 · The synthetic mRNA in the vaccine acts like any other mRNA that your cells make. Are FDA-approved mRNA vaccines safe and effective? Yes."

If that is true (I do not believe it is... ) why won't they tell you that the vaccine will not decenograde once it enters your body??? They are comparing it to being like any other mRNA, but it does NOT decenograde.

I do not know how it affects cells but many were getting blood clots and having heart attacks. What you should be asking me about is why is it that it will not decenograde once it enters the body?

I asked you for the demonstration that synthetic mRNA doesn't break down like natural or viral mRNA does ... no one has to explain science fiction, and some places in the world, it's a crime to state fictions like this ... just using red text doesn't make it true, it's not even science ... let alone medicine ...

If I bring together oxygen gas and hydrogen gas, plus some heat, I will create water ... you claim that water is fake ... I claim it's authentic water, and all known tests prove I'm correct ... mRNA is lots more complicated, but your problem is the same ... why would a normal ribosome produce the correct protein with fake mRNA? ... I think you'll find it has to be authentic mRNA, or the ribosome won't read it a'tall ...

If I used green text, would you believe me? ...

I asked you for the demonstration that synthetic mRNA doesn't break down like natural or viral mRNA does ... no one has to explain science fiction, and some places in the world, it's a crime to state fictions like this ... just using red text doesn't make it true, it's not even science ... let alone medicine ...

If I bring together oxygen gas and hydrogen gas, plus some heat, I will create water ... you claim that water is fake ... I claim it's authentic water, and all known tests prove I'm correct ... mRNA is lots more complicated, but your problem is the same ... why would a normal ribosome produce the correct protein with fake mRNA? ... I think you'll find it has to be authentic mRNA, or the ribosome won't read it a'tall ...

If I used green text, would you believe me? ...
Just get your beloved covid boosters, and be happy.

Repeated mRNA COVID-19 vaccination impairs the activation of immune cells that protect the body from infections and cancer.

By Megan Redshaw
2/8/2024 Updated: 2/15/2024

Frequent administration of mRNA COVID-19 boosters may impair the immune system response in immune-compromised individuals, raising questions about whether giving multiple vaccine doses is more harmful than beneficial.

Just get your beloved covid boosters, and be happy.

I don't have any underlying medical issues ... if I catch The Covid, I wouldn't know ... like a man getting a Pap Smear, not really called for ... why should I care? ...

But if that's your final answer ... you think mRNA works on the outside of organs, [giggle], and that's the cause of colon cancer ... no helping that idea ...

Forum List

Back