No to mosque at Ground Zero Petition

You are as much of a wind bag of O'Reilly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This has little to do with prayer, and nothing to do with Anybody's right to pray, where, when, or how. I think you have no clue as to who supports what. ;)

And you have no argument, and your response has nothing to do with his point. YOu are whining about PC, yet arguing since it offends some people, there should be no mosque. Is that not political correctness? :lol:

Wow some people are so clueless

Actually it's not. You are clueless though. You are on to something there. ;) We are all free to agree with you though, is that it? How many boycotts are you supporting Spanky???

:lol:Sure, :cuckoo:

But keep calling me clueless, its about all dipshits like you in this world have to attempt to rationalize your lack of intelligence. You look more and more dumb by continuing this charade,but thanks for some entertainment.

No boycotts moron, if you were able to read instead of making shit up

Ah...so it's about money to you. Perhaps you have some other threads somewhere advocating protests over other places built with ill-gotten money? Such as Washington D.C....initially built with slave labor? How are you on protesting blood diamonds? Or perhaps protesting building built on land stolen from Native Americans?

It's about inappropriateness and stubbornness. Theirs, yours. Here is a link I would love to to check out. It is a spin from John Locke, written by James Madison concerning Religion and Government. Our Foundation is rooted in it. There are references to different religions, the do's and dont's of government, Concerns. Try to study it, see what jumps out at you. Many buttons are pushed. Seriously Bodecca, give it a shot.

Religious Freedom Page: Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, James Madison (1785)

YOu are right, you and your ilk are being inappropriate and stubborn

Just being a voice of reason confronting the unwashed hordes. You need to work on that daily hygiene thing greg. Stop playing with the urinal mint, wash your hands, and go find your mommy. ;)

And you have no argument, and your response has nothing to do with his point. YOu are whining about PC, yet arguing since it offends some people, there should be no mosque. Is that not political correctness? :lol:

Wow some people are so clueless

Actually it's not. You are clueless though. You are on to something there. ;) We are all free to agree with you though, is that it? How many boycotts are you supporting Spanky???

:lol:Sure, :cuckoo:

But keep calling me clueless, its about all dipshits like you in this world have to attempt to rationalize your lack of intelligence. You look more and more dumb by continuing this charade,but thanks for some entertainment.

No boycotts moron, if you were able to read instead of making shit up

What charade greg? This Thread is about the link to the "No To Mosque At Ground Zero Petition". I started the Thread as a public service. You are free to participate in it or ignore it like the rest of us. Now what part of Free Speech or the free reflection of Ideas do you particularly have a problem with??? Specifically, what part of the 1st Amendment do you have a problem with. Try to use your own idea's, if it doesn't hurt your brain too much.

Im laughing my ass off..............anybody who thinks that the people of Brooklyn will allow this to ever happen have absolutely no clue. Id bet my life on it. Its not happening............and if it happens, its not happening. Make no mistake. No petition is necessary. Any philisophical BS in this thread is nothing but a waste of time!!!!

Let me tell you something..........any of the lefty limpwristers...............spend a few mintues on any street corner in Brooklyn New York and blabber out the PC bullshit on this topic. I strongly, strongly suggest you bring a friend along who can take you to Kings County Hospital when all the idealist PC bullshit flames out in spectacular fashion!!!

The limpwristers from Bumfook USA :funnyface:have no fcukking idea................

Last edited:
Im laughing my ass off..............anybody who thinks that the people of Brooklyn will allow this to ever happen have absolutely no clue.
Ground Zero isn't in Brooklyn. :thup:

See........those that hail from places like Scratchmyassville USA dont get it.

Brooklyn is a stones throw from Manhattan............and the county that lost hundreds of cops and firemen on 9-11!!!

Lock the thread...............

Im laughing my ass off..............anybody who thinks that the people of Brooklyn will allow this to ever happen have absolutely no clue.
Ground Zero isn't in Brooklyn. :thup:
Brooklyn is a stones throw from Manhattan............and the county that lost hundreds of cops and firemen on 9-11!!!
Lock the thread...............

New York City is actually a group of 5 boroughs. Of which Manhattan and Brooklyn are only two. A good deal of people dont know that.

I'm not so sure that an urban area along the I-95 corridor can be considered "Scratchmyassville", but you go ahead and say whatever creams your Twinkie. :thup:

Brooklyn is a stones throw from Manhattan

Yeah. I have family in Manhattan. I'll tell you what - you film yourself throwing a rock all the way across the East River and I'll order you a trophy.

I don't know man. My buddy the Priest was born and raised in Bed-Stuy, he would swear that Noah's Arc landed in Prospect Park and Brooklyn is the true Cradle of Civilization. I know better, Noah landed in Queens first. ;):):)

I don't know man. My buddy the Priest was born and raised in Bed-Stuy, he would swear that Noah's Arc landed in Prospect Park and Brooklyn is the true Cradle of Civilization. I know better, Noah landed in Queens first. ;):):)

indeed............but large pockets of Irish and Italian = the majority of the finest and bravest. These people are the most fiercely loyal people on earth. Trust me.........a mosque might end up being built in Manhattan somewhere soon..........but not downtown near the trade center. Oh....they might build it........but it wont be standing there very long!!!:lol: These are true Americans living there..............not pantywaist limpwristers bending over backwards to embrace radical political correctness

Last edited:

indeed............but large pockets of Irish and Italian = the majority of the finest and bravest. These people are the most fiercely loyal people on earth. Trust me.........a mosque might end up being built in Manhattan somewhere soon..........but not downtown near the trade center. Oh....they might build it........but it wont be standing there very long!!!:lol:

You might want to back up a little. ;) That is not all of them either.

NYC Mosques - Google Maps

Last edited:
I wonder what people would say if they were going to build a Church rather than a Mosque

I wonder what people would say if they were going to build a Church rather than a Mosque

One thing we don't forget so easily, nor do we talk of much, is the celebrating that went on in the outer boroughs on 911 while we were coming to terms with the loss. That is part of the problem. Each needs to come to terms with where they stand in relation to good and evil. For those that have not figured it out, the decision has pretty much already been made for them.

Queens is loaded with Churches, Temple's Mosques, Synagogue's, with room for all, with little problem. Totally integrated, with roads much easier to navigate.

One thing we don't forget so easily, nor do we talk of much, is the celebrating that went on in the outer boroughs on 911 while we were coming to terms with the loss. That is part of the problem. Each needs to come to terms with where they stand in relation to good and evil. For those that have not figured it out, the decision has pretty much already been made for them.

Queens is loaded with Churches, Temple's Mosques, Synagogue's, with room for all, with little problem. Totally integrated, with roads much easier to navigate.

Which seems to go against your antisemetic position. Make up your mind already, will ya?

The rest of the country completely forgot about 9-11 within a month or two...........and now a long lost memory. Not to many in and around NYC, melting pot or not. The wounds are still fresh for lots of people in the metropolitan area as so many thousands were effected.
Of course sticking it in their faces by trying to build a mosque right down there is going to piss alot of people off and to many, it is something intolerable. Thats just the way it is..............

The rest of the country completely forgot about 9-11 within a month or two...........and now a long lost memory. Not to many in and around NYC, melting pot or not. The wounds are still fresh for lots of people in the metropolitan area as so many thousands were effected.
Of course sticking it in their faces by trying to build a mosque right down there is going to piss alot of people off and to many, it is something intolerable. Thats just the way it is..............

So....in your OPINION, none of the AMERICAN victims on 9/11 were Muslims, right?

Which seems to go against your antisemetic position. Make up your mind already, will ya?

You just need to recheck your premise. I have no problem with a Super Mosque. I, like many others question the location. I truly believe it to be in poor taste. The reaction to the criticism was more polarizing than conciliatory. I know you don't see that from your perspective, but I do from mine. Either way, it will work itself out. In my opinion, even Bloomberg handled it poorly. Let it play out, without repressing voice and expression.

Remember what Thoreau said about Religion?????

They who know of no purer sources of truth, who have traced up its stream no higher, stand, and wisely stand, by the Bible and the Constitution, and drink at it there with reverence and humanity; but they who behold where it comes trickling into this lake or that pool, gird up their loins once more, and continue their pilgrimage toward its fountainhead.

No man with a genius for legislation has appeared in America. They are rare in the history of the world. There are orators, politicians, and eloquent men, by the thousand; but the speaker has not yet opened his mouth to speak who is capable of settling the much-vexed questions of the day. We love eloquence for its own sake, and not for any truth which it may utter, or any heroism it may inspire. Our legislators have not yet learned the comparative value of free trade and of freed, of union, and of rectitude, to a nation. They have no genius or talent for comparatively humble questions of taxation and finance, commerce and manufactures and agriculture. If we were left solely to the wordy wit of legislators in Congress for our guidance, uncorrected by the seasonable experience and the effectual complaints of the people, America would not long retain her rank among the nations. For eighteen hundred years, though perchance I have no right to say it, the New Testament has been written; yet where is the legislator who has wisdom and practical talent enough to avail himself of the light which it sheds on the science of legislation.

The authority of government, even such as I am willing to submit to — for I will cheerfully obey those who know and can do better than I, and in many things even those who neither know nor can do so well — is still an impure one: to be strictly just, it must have the sanction and consent of the governed. It can have no pure right over my person and property but what I concede to it. The progress from an absolute to a limited monarchy, from a limited monarchy to a democracy, is a progress toward a true respect for the individual. Even the Chinese philosopher was wise enough to regard the individual as the basis of the empire. Is a democracy, such as we know it, the last improvement possible in government? Is it not possible to take a step further towards recognizing and organizing the rights of man? There will never be a really free and enlightened State until the State comes to recognize the individual as a higher and independent power, from which all its own power and authority are derived, and treats him accordingly. I please myself with imagining a State at last which can afford to be just to all men, and to treat the individual with respect as a neighbor; which even would not think it inconsistent with its own repose if a few were to live aloof from it, not meddling with it, nor embraced by it, who fulfilled all the duties of neighbors and fellow men. A State which bore this kind of fruit, and suffered it to drop off as fast as it ripened, would prepare the way for a still more perfect and glorious State, which I have also imagined, but not yet anywhere seen.

Henry David Thoreau: On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

Twice in my life NYC was in lock down. 911, and the crash of flight 587 in Rockaway. That effected permanent change here. The word not spoken often is containment. Know that for better or worse, be it Human or Natural catastrophe, we ain't going far. Be prepared to hold up.

We had allot of help from all around the country, after 911. That is not easily forgotten. The Iraq plan or non plan, is what changed things. The failure to address the needs of the time. We made allot of enemies because of the Chaos. Nobody should have had to live through that. We were not prepared.

Seems to me, you have a problem with Theocracies...countries whose government is run by a religion. Do you think a Christian theocracy would allow freedom of speech? individual liberty? property? equal protection? slavery? punishment? etc?
There you go again , defending Islamic supremacy.

Making moral evocation arguments where there are non is making a defense for Islamic jihad.
That is not what I am doing at all...and you know it....but Religious Fanatics such as yourself (and radical Muslim terrorists) will do and say anything to promote your "cause".

I have a problem...a BIG problem with any theocracy....law based on religion, any religion, is bad, bad, bad.
As do I.
Never the less ,when you deflect and start bringing up "Christianity" to make some argument in the midst of the topic of Islam as if there were some "parallel" you are making a "moral equivalence argument".

Here is how.

Christianity has no doctrine of Christian supremacy, Islam does .

Christianity has no doctrine of subjugation of all other faiths , Islam does .

Christianity has no doctrine of Christian government ,Islam does .

Christianity has no doctrine of Christian global jihad to make Christianity supreme, Islam does .

There is no "Christian movement" to make the USA a theocracy, Christianity is the source of liberty and freedom according to the founders .

There is a movement to make the USA and the world into a Islamic theocracy and the force of that movement comes from the Quran and ahadith.

So when you post your "Oh here come the Christians" bullshit. You do so in the face of those facts, it really makes you look awfully ignorant, bitter and sad.

Should you decide to post your "Oh Noes
mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture1414t-e5cyippee.gif
the Christians" bullshit again,Send me a PM , I wouldn't want to miss the chance to hand , what is left of your ass to you again .

If you want to start a thread about how "bad and dangerous Christians are" start your own thread , and see how your arguments fair out on the forum rather then sniping with your potshots inside the cover of another thread.

Forum List

Back