No to mosque at Ground Zero Petition

Nothing more hilarious than the ranting of an urban redneck. :lol:

Nobody can ever accuse you of profiling huh??? Ever try educating rather than ridiculing for a change of pace Sparky???
I was wrong. Nothing more hilarious than an urban redneck with a pal from the 'burbs. :lol:

Queen's is not the burbs. It is the second most populated borough, next to Brooklyn, and the most diverse. Good try though.

Last edited:
And a busy night for you requires what??? Knee Pads?????

Unlike you I date adult women. You wear knee pads so you don't have to bend over so far to remove your favorite lingerie....a boy scout uniform.....
You should stick with the one trick pony act (calling people bigots). That was painful to read.

LOL!!! You have got to stop fantasizing about me, I'm Hetero, I'm taken, and you really don't want to piss off my wife, it's not safe. ;) :lol: :lol:

You need to move on.

Unlike you I date adult women. You wear knee pads so you don't have to bend over so far to remove your favorite lingerie....a boy scout uniform.....
You should stick with the one trick pony act (calling people bigots). That was painful to read.

LOL!!! You have got to stop fantasizing about me, I'm Hetero, I'm taken, and you really don't want to piss off my wife, it's not safe. ;) :lol: :lol:

You need to move on.

The only way I could piss your wife off anymore than she already is for marrying you is if I told you her favorite ways to a real orgasm.

You need to move on.

The only way I could piss your wife off anymore than she already is for marrying you is if I told you her favorite ways to a real orgasm.

We're you referring to farm animals you might have some credibility. ;) Your exploits probably belong on another forum though Curve Ball. ;)

Ive seen alot of naive on this board in the past year..........but nowhere worse than on this thread.............

You have a radical Imamm pushing for this Mosque, making all kinnds of imflamatory statements about the United States having to adopt Shia law!!!!

Hey...........I hope they build the thing. I do..........because I want to watch the 6PM news one night when the thing is in an inferno. LMAO.......let the tough guy Imamm try to fcukk with Brooklyn!!!! Its the home of the largest Italian population in the US and the Irish are very well represented, plus, like I said, the police and the fire department in NYC is Italian and Irish............overwhelmingly so.

awesomeness-seal-1-1.gif

Last edited:
because I want to watch the 6PM news one night when the thing is in an inferno.
Anyone who purposefully places the lives of innocent Muslims in danger forfeits their right to live.

Life is Sacred. Those that work harm and violate the Trust, are dealt with through the rule of law and due process. Sometimes that is hard for us to live with, yet it is the way things are.

You need to move on.

lame, sick with calling people bigot

Anyone who purposefully places the lives of innocent Muslims in danger forfeits their right to live.

What scripturally constitutes a guilty Muslim .
Please indulge your "crazy forumite " and provide the specific scripture.

A fasiq. Your bullshit isn't worth my time. You already know everything there is to know about Islam, the genocidal pinnacle of all evil. Go get fucked.

Hi, you have received -36 reputation points from GHook93.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
What is worth your time Sand N#gger? Blowing up school buses!

Regards,
GHook93

Same goes for you, Shlomo. Nut up or shut up.

meh............thats not going to happen.................dummy. It'll be an ash heap before anybody gets a chance to even kneel down on a single rug!!!

A fasiq. Your bullshit isn't worth my time. You already know everything there is to know about Islam, the genocidal pinnacle of all evil. Go get fucked.
What is the penalty for killing a non muslim in Islam?

"Your bullshit isn't worth my time. You already know everything there is to know about Islam, the genocidal pinnacle of all evil. Go get fucked." - Kalam, 2010

"Your bullshit isn't worth my time. You already know everything there is to know about Islam, the genocidal pinnacle of all evil. Go get fucked." - Kalam, 2010

Since he didn't answer you how about I help you both out. He and I covered this in a different thrad

Perhaps you honored what you understood to be Islam. Islam isn't the quaint little "turn the other cheek" religion that many seem to wish it was; Islam is a complete way of life. Destroying the agents of aggression and persecution is a duty incumbent on all Muslims per scripture and prophetic tradition. Targeting civilians is not something I've advocated because it's forbidden and because it's a tactic employed by the Zionists and the Crusaders.

And that is the excuse all muslim terrorists use as their rallying cry. It is why muslim terrorists do target civilians. anything, ANYTHING NON islam is considered an attack and persecution.
That philosophy is inconsistent with the teachings of the religion.

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet said, "Go in Allah's name, trusting in Allah and adhering to the religion of Allah's Apostle. Do not kill a decrepit old man, or a young infant, or a child, or a woman; do not be dishonest about spoils, but collect your gains, do right and act well, for Allah loves those who do good." - Sunan Abu Dawud​

meh............thats not going to happen.................dummy. It'll be an ash heap before anybody gets a chance to even kneel down on a single rug!!!

Go ahead and try it. I dare ya. :eusa_whistle:

Oh.......... I only have intention of watching watching it burn on my TV on the 6 O'Clock news..........and laughing my ass off I might add. Trust me...........this fcukking k00k Imamm asshole will find out what family and friends of 9-11 victims in Brooklyn think about Sharia law!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Since he didn't answer you how about I help you both out. He and I covered this in a different thrad

And that is the excuse all muslim terrorists use as their rallying cry. It is why muslim terrorists do target civilians. anything, ANYTHING NON islam is considered an attack and persecution.
That philosophy is inconsistent with the teachings of the religion.

Narrated Anas ibn Malik: The Prophet said, "Go in Allah's name, trusting in Allah and adhering to the religion of Allah's Apostle. Do not kill a decrepit old man, or a young infant, or a child, or a woman; do not be dishonest about spoils, but collect your gains, do right and act well, for Allah loves those who do good." - Sunan Abu Dawud​

Destroying the agents of aggression and persecution
That is an extremely vague statement.

Forum List

Back