No, the new zealand shooter was not a n nationalist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
No, The New Zealand Shooter Was Not A Nationalist
The mass murder of 49 Muslims at prayer in a New Zealand mosque is an atrocity that has led to a search for explanations. Some writers have attributed the killings to the “nationalism,” or “white nationalism,” of the killer.
------------------------

Do you think the left will ever learn and or figure out how the msm has been weaponized to cause confusion among them, mental illness among them, it's all in plain view......................

The non-stop coverage of this single event is nauseating.

How many people heard much about the terrorism against Christian in just the last 2 weeks?

2019.03.11 Nigeria Anguwan Gamu 46 0 A pastor and his wife are among forty-six villagers massacred by Fulani terrorists.
2019.03.10 Nigeria Shuwa 0 1 A girl is injured when two suicide bombers detonate prematurely during an attempt to kill church-goers.
2019.02.26 Nigeria Maro 32 0 Thirty-two people are killed in a targeted attack on a Christian community.
2019.02.15 Burkina Faso Cinkansé 1 0 A Catholic missionary is shot to death by Muslim radicals.
2019.02.10 Nigeria Angwan Barde 10 0 An unborn child is among ten Catholics massacred by Muslim militants.
2019.01.27 Philippines Jolo 27 111 Twenty-seven worshippers at a Catholic church are laid out by Muslim bombers.

So you know what? Fuck 'em. They got something they had coming to them. I don't care who did it or why. Until they stop terrorizing the rest of the world, I don't give a shit what happens to them.

The non-stop coverage of this single event is nauseating.

How many people heard much about the terrorism against Christian in just the last 2 weeks?

2019.03.11 Nigeria Anguwan Gamu 46 0 A pastor and his wife are among forty-six villagers massacred by Fulani terrorists.
2019.03.10 Nigeria Shuwa 0 1 A girl is injured when two suicide bombers detonate prematurely during an attempt to kill church-goers.
2019.02.26 Nigeria Maro 32 0 Thirty-two people are killed in a targeted attack on a Christian community.
2019.02.15 Burkina Faso Cinkansé 1 0 A Catholic missionary is shot to death by Muslim radicals.
2019.02.10 Nigeria Angwan Barde 10 0 An unborn child is among ten Catholics massacred by Muslim militants.
2019.01.27 Philippines Jolo 27 111 Twenty-seven worshippers at a Catholic church are laid out by Muslim bombers.

So you know what? Fuck 'em. They got something they had coming to them. I don't care who did it or why. Until they stop terrorizing the rest of the world, I don't give a shit what happens to them.

do you now know that AL-NABI called the jooos and Christians PEOPLE OF THE BOOK? -----
----you do not APPRECIATE AL-NABI

do you now know that AL-NABI called the jooos and Christians PEOPLE OF THE BOOK? -----
----you do not APPRECIATE AL-NABI

I do know if Christians were killing innocent people on a routine basis in the name of Christ I would disassociate myself with them.

I don't go to any church, and I renounce catholicism because of it's embrace of leftist politics, refusal to expel pedophiles and prosecute them. I just believe Jesus came to earth as God in the flesh. I don't know about all the stuff that people have injected into it for their own agenda.

That said there aren't ANY cases of people walking into crowds, shouting "Jesus Loves You" and them blowing himself up. There aren't hordes of zealots (anymore) slaughtering innocent people in His name. When there was it was due too islamic conquest of Christian lands and a counter attack on order of the pope at the time. As violent as anyone has ever been in the name of Christ, it pales in comparison to the non-stop body counts of the moohamhead zealots since the pedophile thief and warlord started that cult. Islime has always been about slavery, conquest and war.

So no I do not appreciate Al-Nabi, or allowing me to exist of I pay some jizz tax.

Forum List

Back