no thanks, not good enough I'll just lie

He is mentally ill. Mentally illness is epidemic in the US....it explains how he managed to get votes.

no evidence of mental illness in Trump. Sorry guys
In my profession, I see mental illness on a daily basis. I see it undiagnosed, unmedicated, over the course of years, I see it all.
There is a very serious concern over trumps mental health. Many people, like myself, who study and work with mental illness can much more easily recognize it than the untrained eye. In general, mental illness is not diagnosed unless the patient is seen in person. However, many experts see it so strongly in trump, they feel safe diagnosing him without seeing him.

Donald Trump’s speaking style raises questions about health of his brain, according to experts

“Remarkably narcissistic,” said developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, a professor at Harvard Graduate School of Education. “Textbook narcissistic personality disorder,” echoed clinical psychologist Ben Michaelis. “He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics,” said clinical psychologist George Simon, who conducts lectures and seminars on manipulative behavior. “Otherwise, I would have had to hire actors and write vignettes. He’s like a dream come true.”

Is Donald Trump Actually a Narcissist? Therapists Weigh In!
Talk is cheap. What does it say about adults who believe everything the proven liar media says? Diagnose that loser.
It is very evident that Trump is crazy. Why you wanna deny it?

Define "crazy" ------In communist USSR----the definition of
"crazy" was "capitalist" People were confined to "insane asylums" for showing signs of "capitalist thinking" or "capitalist behavior". In Islamic medical schools-----they actually teach student doctors that "insanity" is the result of "kufr". Being a "narcissist" ----does not constitute of diagnosis of "crazy" aka psychosis. Narcissism is a personality trait or sometimes a personality disorder. ------
take a break guys-----and talk about football

football ?

ok, Don Cheeto lied about that too/

from blacks kneeling on behalf of BLM to blacks kneeling disrespecting the flag and our military.

the son of a bitch is a LIAR.

THE END

not only an easy choice but also

trump was the obvious choice
Between the two, but Trump has always had his issues. There were better choices, but Americans can be fickle. They gave us 2 Obama terms.

anyone associated with the establishment was tossed out

and with good reason

there will be more winners like trump because of this same

Establishment issue[/QUOT

good point----trump is President -----as a matter of REACTION TO THE PAST SCUMMY SITUATION

Between the two, but Trump has always had his issues. There were better choices, but Americans can be fickle. They gave us 2 Obama terms.

and with good reason

good point----trump is President -----as a matter of REACTION TO THE PAST SCUMMY SITUATION

indeed

i am looking forward to replacing more establishment types

this is the last resort before a Constitutional Convention will be called

and ALL of the Bums on the hill will be tossed aside

as the states take over the rule making agenda

and with good reason

indeed

try to calm yourself BENEDICT

I'm pretty sure Siete is right. TIME has said in the past that even very few people on the staff know who is even on the short list. Here's a Q&A about it from 2013:

Everything You Wanted To Know about TIME’s Person of the Year | TIME.com

Why a man who is arguably the most powerful man in the world would fabricate such a bizarre story for no reason is beyond me. But this is the same man who once made a phone call pretending to be his publicist just so he could praise himself. :dunno:

Not once. Many times under more than one fake name. He's a fucking tool.

In my profession, I see mental illness on a daily basis. I see it undiagnosed, unmedicated, over the course of years, I see it all.
There is a very serious concern over trumps mental health. Many people, like myself, who study and work with mental illness can much more easily recognize it than the untrained eye. In general, mental illness is not diagnosed unless the patient is seen in person. However, many experts see it so strongly in trump, they feel safe diagnosing him without seeing him.

Donald Trump’s speaking style raises questions about health of his brain, according to experts

“Remarkably narcissistic,” said developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, a professor at Harvard Graduate School of Education. “Textbook narcissistic personality disorder,” echoed clinical psychologist Ben Michaelis. “He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics,” said clinical psychologist George Simon, who conducts lectures and seminars on manipulative behavior. “Otherwise, I would have had to hire actors and write vignettes. He’s like a dream come true.”

Talk is cheap. What does it say about adults who believe everything the proven liar media says? Diagnose that loser.

Define "crazy" ------In communist USSR----the definition of
"crazy" was "capitalist" People were confined to "insane asylums" for showing signs of "capitalist thinking" or "capitalist behavior". In Islamic medical schools-----they actually teach student doctors that "insanity" is the result of "kufr". Being a "narcissist" ----does not constitute of diagnosis of "crazy" aka psychosis. Narcissism is a personality trait or sometimes a personality disorder. ------
take a break guys-----and talk about football

football ?

ok, Don Cheeto lied about that too/

from blacks kneeling on behalf of BLM to blacks kneeling disrespecting the flag and our military.

the son of a bitch is a LIAR.

THE END

So NFL players weren't kneeling during the pledge now?

He is mentally ill. Mentally illness is epidemic in the US....it explains how he managed to get votes.

I deny it because you are a liar.

and with good reason

indeed

try to calm yourself BENEDICT

throw out the bums

we have had years and years of broken promises

besides that the calling of a Constitutional Convention is clearly spelled as Constitutional

it is the bums betraying the will of the people and the states

The government is a mess, every thing seems out of control, I try and calm my self by remembering that we lived through the 60s so I have hope we will get through this also. every one seems to either lie or make small things into big deals. no middle ground. many think it will get much worse before it gets better, others think Trump will save us. the truth may be some where else. guess its just easy to lock your self in place & scream at the other guy.

I have never encountered either a TRIAL LAWYER, or a JUDGE, or a POLITICIAN who was not a NARCISSIST.
In fact-----I would add that most orthopedic surgeons are
Narcissists --------SO??????

I have never encountered either a TRIAL LAWYER, or a JUDGE, or a POLITICIAN who was not a NARCISSIST.
In fact-----I would add that most orthopedic surgeons are
Narcissists --------SO??????
Oh look, I deny Trump is crazy and they change the question. How liberal!

Trump lives in Trumpworld - he's used to saying anything, anytime, about anyone, truth or lie, and expects never to be questioned abut anything EVER.

he cant separate his past BIG BOSS working for himself status, and answering to no one, from POTUS working for the people and the country and having to answer to everyone without lying.

He was caught lying several times. Majority of Americans that didn't vote for him knows so does most of the world.

He was caught lying several times. Majority of Americans that didn't vote for him knows so does most of the world.
He was? Lol! Same old propaganda, lather rinse repeat. you fools have lost 2018 and then, you gonna see some ass being whipped!

He was? Lol! Same old propaganda, lather rinse repeat. you fools have lost 2018 and then, you gonna see some ass being whipped!
I don't care for both parties. But any sane person wouldn't sit in the same room as Trump, he's stupid, full of shit, too arrogant and dumb. Unless if you share the same characteristic like him I don't know how can anyone like him.

I don't care for both parties. But any sane person wouldn't sit in the same room as Trump, he's stupid, full of shit, too arrogant and dumb. Unless if you share the same characteristic like him I don't know how can anyone like him.

lying pieces of shit without an ounce of integrity LOVE lying pieces of shit without an ounce of integrity - Trump was made for RW's to worship.

lying pieces of shit without an ounce of integrity LOVE lying pieces of shit without an ounce of integrity - Trump was made for RW's to worship.
Thank you for mentioning Trump, until I saw that I was thinking you were talking about jughead obozo.

Forum List

Back