no thanks, not good enough I'll just lie

He is mentally ill. Mentally illness is epidemic in the US....it explains how he managed to get votes.

PS-----can you guys PROVIDE A DIAGNOSIS?-----"mental illness" is not a diagnosis-------it is just a fart

anybody who is NOT mentally ill can spot that some real nasty issues are raging inside that mango hued brain of president reject.

certainly 'splains why you can't.

Doesn't explain why you can

`
`
TR111.jpg

Times always gets everything backwards. So if that was the cover, this would be the truth:

best-president-of-all-time.jpg

He is mentally ill. Mentally illness is epidemic in the US....it explains how he managed to get votes.

no evidence of mental illness in Trump. Sorry guys
In my profession, I see mental illness on a daily basis. I see it undiagnosed, unmedicated, over the course of years, I see it all.
There is a very serious concern over trumps mental health. Many people, like myself, who study and work with mental illness can much more easily recognize it than the untrained eye. In general, mental illness is not diagnosed unless the patient is seen in person. However, many experts see it so strongly in trump, they feel safe diagnosing him without seeing him.

Donald Trump’s speaking style raises questions about health of his brain, according to experts

“Remarkably narcissistic,” said developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, a professor at Harvard Graduate School of Education. “Textbook narcissistic personality disorder,” echoed clinical psychologist Ben Michaelis. “He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics,” said clinical psychologist George Simon, who conducts lectures and seminars on manipulative behavior. “Otherwise, I would have had to hire actors and write vignettes. He’s like a dream come true.”

Is Donald Trump Actually a Narcissist? Therapists Weigh In!

In my profession, I see mental illness on a daily basis. I see it undiagnosed, unmedicated, over the course of years, I see it all.
There is a very serious concern over trumps mental health. Many people, like myself, who study and work with mental illness can much more easily recognize it than the untrained eye. In general, mental illness is not diagnosed unless the patient is seen in person. However, many experts see it so strongly in trump, they feel safe diagnosing him without seeing him.

Donald Trump’s speaking style raises questions about health of his brain, according to experts

“Remarkably narcissistic,” said developmental psychologist Howard Gardner, a professor at Harvard Graduate School of Education. “Textbook narcissistic personality disorder,” echoed clinical psychologist Ben Michaelis. “He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops because there’s no better example of his characteristics,” said clinical psychologist George Simon, who conducts lectures and seminars on manipulative behavior. “Otherwise, I would have had to hire actors and write vignettes. He’s like a dream come true.”

Talk is cheap. What does it say about adults who believe everything the proven liar media says? Diagnose that loser.

Talk is cheap. What does it say about adults who believe everything the proven liar media says? Diagnose that loser.
You just keep believing the proven liar, mentally unfit president and we’ll call it even. :2up:

You just keep believing the proven liar, mentally unfit president and we’ll call it even. :2up:
When have you turds ever proven anything? Never, that's when. It's now starting year two of your cry baby piss and moan crap. Grow up.

When have you turds ever proven anything? Never, that's when. It started year two of your cry baby piss and moan crap. Grow up.
Coming from the guy who pissed and moaned the last decade away. Shove it.

When have you turds ever proven anything? Never, that's when. It started year two of your cry baby piss and moan crap. Grow up.
Another lie. You bastards hit and run 24/7. I haven't been on here for a decade!

Another lie. You bastards hit and run 24/7. I haven't been on here for a decade!
Wherever you were you were pissing and moaning. Look at your avatar, you’re still pissing and moaning about the Obama administration.
Or are you admitting you just crawled out from underneath a rock when trump was sworn in?

It is very evident that Trump is crazy. Why you wanna deny it?

It is very evident that Trump is crazy. Why you wanna deny it?

Define "crazy" ------In communist USSR----the definition of
"crazy" was "capitalist" People were confined to "insane asylums" for showing signs of "capitalist thinking" or "capitalist behavior". In Islamic medical schools-----they actually teach student doctors that "insanity" is the result of "kufr". Being a "narcissist" ----does not constitute of diagnosis of "crazy" aka psychosis. Narcissism is a personality trait or sometimes a personality disorder. ------
take a break guys-----and talk about football

not only an easy choice but also

trump was the obvious choice
Between the two, but Trump has always had his issues. There were better choices, but Americans can be fickle. They gave us 2 Obama terms.

anyone associated with the establishment was tossed out

and with good reason

there will be more winners like trump because of this same

Establishment issue

Forum List

Back