No Swine Flu Shots For Obama Girls

Which still begs the question. Why no H1N1 vaccination for the Obama kids ? We we told this is a national emergency, none is available and they are not in the high risk category.
There obviously IS some available and they certainly fall in the range of other children who are being told to get the vaccine. Wouldn't they be great role models to show the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine?

What I'm saying is...They probably WILL be getting the vaccine in the coming weeks just like the rest of the children in America...There is NO real reason to think otherwise.

Yes, all children are recommended (but not required) to get the H1N1 vaccine, but the majority of children have yet to have the vaccine available to them BECAUSE the medically high risk children were first in line, then the 6mo to 9 yrs healthy children who are willing to get two shots were second in line.....MOST children and parents of HEALTHY children prefer the Mist form of the vaccine as it does not usually entail any screaming (for fear of needles!) :lol: So, most people are waiting for the H1N1 FluMist to be delivered to their local doctor or pharmacy. It is still early, that's all...No big mystery here.

Val Val Val
of course there is reason to think otherwise.
there are two options---they get them or they don't
either one is as valid as the other

Here are the facts. You cannot deny them.

If obamalama wanted his children to have this vaccine the doers and shakers would move heaven and earth to make sure they had it.

Fact is he has decided he doesn't want them to have it. so all your petty little excuses don't wash democrats. sorry bout that.

Is that a fact??? :lol: Link?

The fact that they COULD get access to it doesn't mean that they SHOULD just put themselves ahead of other people. :rolleyes:

I refer you back to my very first post here.

Post number 2 in this thread:

It would appear the Obama's agree with many other level-headed assessments that for the vast majority of the population the swine flu is not the dire threat some have made it out to be?

Or not?

First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

» First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1 Row 2, Seat 4 « FOXNews.com

Yeah, that's right. So far vaccines have been administered to those at highest risk first.

If it had been reported that the Obama children had already been vaccinated they would be accused of favoritism, I suppose...?

Thanks for that factoid to clearly demonstrate a rational preparation without panic. :thup:

If obamalama wanted his children to have this vaccine the doers and shakers would move heaven and earth to make sure they had it.

Fact is he has decided he doesn't want them to have it. so all your petty little excuses don't wash democrats. sorry bout that.

The fact that they COULD get access to it doesn't mean that they SHOULD just put themselves ahead of other people. :rolleyes:

It would appear the Obama's agree with many other level-headed assessments that for the vast majority of the population the swine flu is not the dire threat some have made it out to be?

Or not?

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

Yeah, that's right. So far vaccines have been administered to those at highest risk first.

If it had been reported that the Obama children had already been vaccinated they would be accused of favoritism, I suppose...?

Thanks for that factoid to clearly demonstrate a rational preparation without panic. :thup:

Best way to encourage the population to get vaccinated against this national emergency is have your whole family be first in line.

Or not?

Yep...and it would have caused panic and distrust to boot.

Rightwingnuts are so full of hate that sometimes they just can't think straight.

Rightwingnuts are so full of hate that sometimes they just can't think straight.

The public would have panicked if the Obama family got flu shots ???

You never cease to amaze me, Ravi.:rofl::rofl:

The public would have panicked if the Obama family got flu shots ???

You never cease to amaze me, Ravi.:rofl::rofl:
I guess you are stupider than I thought you were.

Which still begs the question. Why no H1N1 vaccination for the Obama kids ? We we told this is a national emergency, none is available and they are not in the high risk category.
There obviously IS some available and they certainly fall in the range of other children who are being told to get the vaccine. Wouldn't they be great role models to show the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine?

What I'm saying is...They probably WILL be getting the vaccine in the coming weeks just like the rest of the children in America...There is NO real reason to think otherwise.

Yes, all children are recommended (but not required) to get the H1N1 vaccine, but the majority of children have yet to have the vaccine available to them BECAUSE the medically high risk children were first in line, then the 6mo to 9 yrs healthy children who are willing to get two shots were second in line.....MOST children and parents of HEALTHY children prefer the Mist form of the vaccine as it does not usually entail any screaming (for fear of needles!) :lol: So, most people are waiting for the H1N1 FluMist to be delivered to their local doctor or pharmacy. It is still early, that's all...No big mystery here.

Val Val Val

Dillo, does the fact that you haven't had dinner yet, mean that you will not have dinner tonight? It's up to you whether you do or you don't have dinner and you may or may not have dinner, but I certainly can't conclude that because you haven't had dinner yet, that you won't have dinner at all, now can I...? After all, it's EARLY! You follow? 3:59 EST :lol:

I think it's silly that people want to jump all over this factoid as if they can draw conclusions from it. They can't. Time will tell whether or not the Obama girls will get vaccinated, MOST children have not yet either.

Last edited:
The Flu Mist has been available for weeks now.

So why no vaccination for the Obama family?

Recent Vegas area story...

Only H1N1 FluMist available now for area's priority groups

With the supply of H1N1 flu shots all but gone Friday, so was the line that had wrapped around the Southern Nevada Health District.

Health officials had plenty of the FluMist form of the vaccination on hand, but it failed to generate the demand that prompted thousands of people to wait in long lines at the free clinic earlier in the week.

Only H1N1 FluMist available now for area's priority groups - News - ReviewJournal.com

And from a private health clininic in California, also showing the H1N1 flumist vaccine has been available for some time - and is being given out on a first come first serve basis...

H1N1 nasal vaccine now available!

We are happy to announce that we have received our first shipment of the H1N1 nasal vaccine! Just like the seasonal nasal flu vaccine, this is the “live weakened” vaccine. Healthy children age 2 years and older are eligible to receive this nasal vaccine. We are booking appointments on a first come, first served basis, so please call our office (408-268-1122) if you would like your child to receive this.

We are still awaiting shipment of the H1N1 flu shot. We anticipate having enough of this for all of our patients, but we have not been given any information on when it will arrive or how much we will receive.

PLEASE NOTE: We have signed a contract with the government which requires us to administer the H1N1 vaccine based on the government’s strict guidelines. This includes all children between 6 months and 24 years of age, and parents of infants under 6 months.

Flu Shots are Now Available « Almaden Pediatrics

So once again - why no flu vaccine for the Obama family - namely the Obama kids?

The headline of your article is incorrect. She didn't say Americans must get the vaccination. She recommends it but she doesn't say they must.

Why must you lie, mal? Or do you just not read beyond the editorialized headlines of Newsmax and their partners in lie?

Or not?

They would in fact do just that. They are the kind of people who fly in special pizza chefs. They have a 24/7 chef in the white house but they fly in a pizza chef. at the taxpayers expense in a time of economic collapse. So don't think for one moment if he wanted his kids to have that flu shot they would not have it. You are blowing smoke.

They would in fact do just that. They are the kind of people who fly in special pizza chefs. They have a 24/7 chef in the white house but they fly in a pizza chef. at the taxpayers expense in a time of economic collapse. So don't think for one moment if he wanted his kids to have that flu shot they would not have it. You are blowing smoke.

Yes they are - it is ludicrous to state if this was as dire a health risk as has been spun by WHO, the CDC, and the media, those Obama kids would have been vaccinated post-haste.

They have not - even though vaccinations via the flu mist have been available to the general public for a couple weeks now.

In the District, public schools say expect to start giving swine vaccine on Oct. 19. Private school students will be able to get their shots at D.C. public schools, but that won't be until Nov. 1, and that has some private school officials concerned.
Swine flu vaccines to be available in schools - wtop.com

There you go.

If the Obamas put their kids at the front of the line it would look like they were panicked about the vaccine and Sinatra would be dancing a different tune.

Val Val Val

Dillo, does the fact that you haven't had dinner yet, mean that you will not have dinner tonight? It's up to you whether you do or you don't have dinner and you may or may not have dinner, but I certainly can't conclude that because you haven't had dinner yet, that you won't have dinner at all, now can I...? After all, it's EARLY! You follow? 3:59 EST :lol:

I think it's silly that people want to jump all over this factoid as if they can draw conclusions from it. They can't. Time will tell whether or not the Obama girls will get vaccinated, MOST children have not yet either.

I have skipped dinner on several occasions, Val so throw that one out the window.
Look--IF Obama thinks this is a national emergency, the vaccination is safe, and it will help our countries health for people to get it then WHY IN THE HELL DOESN'T HIS FAMILY GET IT. It's a no brainer.

The headline of your article is incorrect. She didn't say Americans must get the vaccination. She recommends it but she doesn't say they must.

Why must you lie, mal? Or do you just not read beyond the editorialized headlines of Newsmax and their partners in lie?

That's the Associated Press, not me Ravi... Don't go tossin' around "Liar" so Wrecklessly...

:)

peace...

The school programs are for FREE shots - thus the longer wait times.

The flu mist vaccine has been available at private clinics for weeks now.

So why no vaccine for the Obama family?

It appears Ravi is being trampled by simple common sense and their inability to answer a very simple question - why no flu shots for the Obama family?

Is the swine flu not nearly as serious a case as Ravi has apparently been led to believe?

In the District, public schools say expect to start giving swine vaccine on Oct. 19. Private school students will be able to get their shots at D.C. public schools, but that won't be until Nov. 1, and that has some private school officials concerned.
Swine flu vaccines to be available in schools - wtop.com

There you go.

If the Obamas put their kids at the front of the line it would look like they were panicked about the vaccine and Sinatra would be dancing a different tune.

and I suppose you think that link reflects panic ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back