No Swine Flu Shots For Obama Girls

The free clinic/school vaccines are the ones being delayed.

You can go to your private clinic and for fee, get the swine flu mist.

Including the Obama family.

According to the White House, they have not done so.

Why not?

:lol: Why are you still hysterical about this...?

Not hysterical - simply curious.

A national emergency is declared, and yet the First Family has not chosen to be vaccinated?

Curious indeed...

It would appear the Obama's agree with many other level-headed assessments that for the vast majority of the population the swine flu is not the dire threat some have made it out to be?

Or not?

First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

» First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1 Row 2, Seat 4 « FOXNews.com

Only children with pre-existing medical conditions are going to get the vaccine first. Some are stating that the vaccine will not be fully available until November or December. People over 50 will not get a vaccine as they have some immunity toward the swine flu anyway.

Myself--I got the Hong Kong Flu when I was 16 & it kept me in bed for a week--but apparently that makes me immune to the swine flu--so no vacination for me.

1000 people in the U.S. have died from this flu--apparently 200 of them kids. I think they are most at risk & should get the vaccination first. Thanks to G.W. Bush we are over-stocked with Tamaflu-from the 2 year ago scare over the bird flu-which is effective at controlling the Swine flu--(if taken within the first 48 hours of getting the swine flu.)

Last edited:
It would appear the Obama's agree with many other level-headed assessments that for the vast majority of the population the swine flu is not the dire threat some have made it out to be?

Or not?

First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1

President Obama's school age daughters have not been vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs says the vaccine is not available to them based on their risk.

» First Daughters Not Vaccinated Against H1N1 Row 2, Seat 4 « FOXNews.com

Only children with pre-existing medical conditions are going to get the vaccine first. Some are stating that the vaccine will not be fully available until November or December. People over 50 will not get a vaccine as they have some immunity toward the swine flu anyway.

Myself--I got the Hong Kong Flu when I was 16 & it kept me in bed for a week--but apparently that makes me immune to the swine flu--so no vacination for me.

1000 people in the U.S. have died from this flu--apparently 200 of them kids. I think they are most at risk & should get the vaccination first. Thanks to G.W. Bush we are over-stocked with Tamaflu-from the 2 year ago scare over the bird flu-which is effective at controlling the Swine flu--(if taken within the first 48 hours of getting the swine flu.)

You are talking of the H1N1 shot - which is in short supply in many parts of the country (which is rather troubling is it not? Perhaps a worse response than what took place after Katrina? :eusa_shhh: ) And the big waits are primarily for the free vaccinations - it seems folks don't want to pay for it.

The swine flu mist has been available for weeks now - I know two families in my gated community who simply made appointments and were given this version of the vaccine. They had to pay a small fee. They got right in and right out - no problemo. The mist version cannot be given to children under two years or people over 49.

Hong Kong flu huh? It cross protects against swine flu? Interesting...

Obama stated in the past his girls would be receiving the vaccine and he would as well. So it should be expected the Obama girls will be getting the vaccine as soon as it's available. I think Obama is scheduled to receive his on a special episode of Grey's Anatomy.

Obama stated in the past his girls would be receiving the vaccine and he would as well. So it should be expected the Obama girls will be getting the vaccine as soon as it's available. I think Obama is scheduled to receive his on a special episode of Grey's Anatomy.

:lol:

It is also sad that with this president that actually seems possible!!!

You can rest comfortably now Mr Sinatra.......the Obama girls received their Swine flu shots last week

Presidential daughters Malia and Sasha Obama have received H1N1 flu shots.

Malia, 11, and Sasha, 8, received the shots last week when the vaccine became available to schoolchildren in the Washington, D.C., area, said Katie McCormick Lelyveld, spokesman for first lady Michelle Obama.

The president and first lady will get H1N1 shots after they have been administered to priority groups, including children, young adults, and pregnant women, McCormick Lelyveld added.

All four Obamas have received regular flu shots.

Last edited:
You can rest comfortably now Mr Sinatra.......the Obama girls received their Swine flu shots last week

Malia, 11, and Sasha, 8, received the shots last week when the vaccine became available to schoolchildren in the Washington, D.C., area, said Katie McCormick Lelyveld, spokesman for first lady Michelle Obama.

The president and first lady will get H1N1 shots after they have been administered to priority groups, including children, young adults, and pregnant women, McCormick Lelyveld added.

Countdown to when rightwingnuts start complaining that his kids got "special" treatment...

Yo, Sinatra, you got some egg on your face that you might want to get cleaned up.

Countdown to when rightwingnuts start complaining that his kids got "special" treatment...

I know Mr Sinatra didn't go on this Obama girls frenzy on his own. Who started this nonsense? Rush, Fox, Beck, Hannity, Other???

News that the Obama sisters have received their swine flu shots was likely to raise questions about whether they had been given preferential treatment. It also could anger parents who are having difficulty getting shots for their own children because of shortages in the promised vaccine production and the way the vaccine that is available is being distributed.

At the same time, Obama has been urged to vaccinate the girls to encourage parents skeptical about the vaccine's safety to do the same.[/I]

Geez - even the choice to vaccinate their kids is based on politics!!!!! :)

At any rate, good to see the vaccinations took place - although it appears the virus itself is winding down on its own accord.

"Crisis" averted!!!!! Until the next fabrication comes along....

what happened to their risk, did it just magicaly go away?

what happened to their risk, did it just magicaly go away?

Give it a few more weeks and all this Swine Flu hype will magically go away... :eusa_shhh:

well there is always tomorrow, like rahm emanuel said, "ya never want a serious crisis to go to waste"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mzcbXi1Tkk]YouTube - Rahm Emanuel on the Opportunities of Crisis[/ame]

they will have something new before to long.

We await your next fabricated outrage with great angst.

No need to fear me dear boy...

larry_bird.jpg

News that the Obama sisters have received their swine flu shots was likely to raise questions about whether they had been given preferential treatment. It also could anger parents who are having difficulty getting shots for their own children because of shortages in the promised vaccine production and the way the vaccine that is available is being distributed.

At the same time, Obama has been urged to vaccinate the girls to encourage parents skeptical about the vaccine's safety to do the same.[/I]

Geez - even the choice to vaccinate their kids is based on politics!!!!! :)

At any rate, good to see the vaccinations took place - although it appears the virus itself is winding down on its own accord.

I concur. /Story ;)

Forum List

Back