No Swine Flu Shots For Obama Girls

Now that the Obama girls have shown it is not that scary, Mr Sinatra can go and get his flu shot

No flu shot for me.

But I do feel good for saving the Obama girls' lives...

me too, Sinatra----they read this thread and realized the error of their ways--they owe us big time

Maybe Barry will invite us over for a beer.

I wanna arm wrestle the First Lady - she could be tough. I know I could take Barry, but no so sure about her...

These jokes wont disguise how dumb y'all look in this thread.

stuart_smalley-7943.jpg

It speaks volumes when people like Sinatra care more about whether the Obama Daughters are getting the H1N1 vaccine than the thousands who die each year in direct relation to no health insurance.

It speaks volumes when people like Sinatra care more about whether the Obama Daughters are getting the H1N1 vaccine than the thousands who die each year in direct relation to no health insurance.

"It speaks volumes"

You get that at the cliche' discount center?

C'mon man - step up your game or get off the court.

You got no skillz bro...

"It speaks volumes"

You got no skillz bro...

You are a walking ignorant cliche first off. Secondly, I don't need to "step up my game" where there is no game to be played. Facing off against you is like messing with the Court Jester's head. It's fun in small doses, but it gets tiresome after awhile.

"It speaks volumes"

You got no skillz bro...

You are a walking ignorant cliche first off. Secondly, I don't need to "step up my game" where there is no game to be played. Facing off against you is like messing with the Court Jester's head. It's fun in small doses, but it gets tiresome after awhile.

That's a little better - but you're still on the JV squad.

Perhaps you should try out for the choir?

"It speaks volumes"

You got no skillz bro...

:lol:

You didn't even know the H1N1 FluMist even existed before half way through this thread! Which, BTW is one of many swine flu threads you've posted in prior to this which you obviously didn't bother to read, YO!

"It speaks volumes"

You got no skillz bro...

You didn't even know the H1N1 FluMist even existed before half way through this thread! Which, BTW is one of many swine flu threads you've posted in prior to this which you obviously didn't bother to read, YO!

I 'missed' that one too, sinatra--no worries

"It speaks volumes"

You got no skillz bro...

No worries - we got 'em so tied in knots they are gnashing at their own shadows... :eusa_angel:

No worries - we got 'em so tied in knots they are gnashing at their own shadows... :eusa_angel:

:cuckoo:

YOU have tied yourself in knots with hysterical posting of all sorts of crap articles in several threads on a subject you knew nothing about JUST to get your coveted thread views and to take pot shots at the president. :eusa_clap: :cuckoo:

This is a public health issue, NOT a political issue... I'm not posting to defend the president, I'm posting to defend the FACTS, lest someone actually take you seriously.

Shame on you...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/92193-flu-pandemic-statistics.html

Forum List

Back