No PETA Lover

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I enjoy watching Americas Funniest Home Videos. People getting hurt just cracks Me up. And once in a while, the kids they show have a cute factor that is hard to ignore.

But they sometimes show shit that just pisses Me right the fuck off.

I'm no PETA lover. But the Lord knows I get as pissed as anyone when an animal is mistreated.

Why would you give cigarettes to a Monkey? It really isn't cute and if someone has that, "But they are so human like" factor in seeing that, remember this.

They are just like humans and can get addicted to the same things we can. Humans usually don't have the brains to quit addictions. Particularly addictions as strong as nicotine. Imagine what it would be like for a monkey or Ape who may or may not be aware of what those cigarettes are doing to them.

This is cruelty of the worst sort. I used to be a smoker and I know what it was doing to Me and how hard it was to quit.

If you want to kill it, at least have the decency to kill it quickly and humanly.

/rant

Never ran across a monkey or an ape that was a pain in the ass because of cigarettes but I've often run into people who were a big pain in the ass over a cigarette. Maybe monkeys and apes are more intelligent.

Have you ever seen the videos using dogs for shark bait?

Funny stuff! :lol:
The whole program gets Me in tears from laughing. When you can see a moron hurt himself, life is good.

:eusa_angel:

I'm more of an ASPCA type myself PETA is a bit too militant for my taste. I still damn near cry every time I see that Sarah McGlophlan comercial that shows all those poor abused little guys.
Yeah. I guess you could say I am as well.

It just toasts My ass to see that kind of thing though. And you know they do it because the damned monkey/ape/primate has just enough similarity to humans that they think its cute. It is anything but.

Never ran across a monkey or an ape that was a pain in the ass because of cigarettes but I've often run into people who were a big pain in the ass over a cigarette. Maybe monkeys and apes are more intelligent.
I hear ya.

But when the people stop thinking its cute and go away, the damned monkey has to go through the withdrawal symptoms and will just suffer without even knowing why. Not to mention that their metabolisms are usually faster so that means ill effects will happen faster to them. Like lung, throat, mouth, gum cancers....

I enjoy watching Americas Funniest Home Videos. People getting hurt just cracks Me up. And once in a while, the kids they show have a cute factor that is hard to ignore.

I'm no PETA lover. But the Lord knows I get as pissed as anyone when an animal is mistreated.

Why would you give cigarettes to a Monkey? It really isn't cute and if someone has that, "But they are so human like" factor in seeing that, remember this.

They are just like humans and can get addicted to the same things we can. Humans usually don't have the brains to quit addictions. Particularly addictions as strong as nicotine. Imagine what it would be like for a monkey or Ape who may or may not be aware of what those cigarettes are doing to them.

This is cruelty of the worst sort. I used to be a smoker and I know what it was doing to Me and how hard it was to quit.

If you want to kill it, at least have the decency to kill it quickly and humanly.

/rant

Apparently you refer to this...?

Boozy ape sent to rehab <Link

MOSCOW - A Russian chimpanzee has been sent to rehab by zookeepers to cure the smoking and beer-drinking habits he has picked up, a popular daily reported on Friday. An ex-performer, Zhora became aggressive at his circus and was transferred to a zoo in the southern Russian city of Rostov, where he fathered several baby chimps, learned to draw with markers and picked up his two vices.

Imagine that? Click on the Link to see the pic of that primate...

------------------------

I concur with you. I hate to see cruelity to animals. With a home full of birds (12 Finches, 5 Cockateils, 1 Irate White Capped Pionus-Parrot--that speaks Russian...3 large fish tanks filled with African Cichlids, and three Ferrets)...

I actually *DO* hate to see animals mistreated.

/rant

MOSCOW - A Russian chimpanzee has been sent to rehab by zookeepers to cure the smoking and beer-drinking habits he has picked up, a popular daily reported on Friday. An ex-performer, Zhora became aggressive at his circus and was transferred to a zoo in the southern Russian city of Rostov, where he fathered several baby chimps, learned to draw with markers and picked up his two vices.

------------------------

I concur with you. I hate to see cruelity to animals. With a home full of birds (12 Finches, 5 Cockateils, 1 Irate White Capped Pionus-Parrot--that speaks Russian...3 large fish tanks filled with African Cichlids, and three Ferrets)...

No, I was speaking about a few apes and a couple of those organ grinder performing monkeys shot with home video on AFV.

But that pisses Me off too.

/rant

------------------------

No, I was speaking about a few apes and a couple of those organ grinder performing monkeys shot with home video on AFV.

But that pisses Me off too.

I agree with you Brother.

Forum List

Back