No, minorities don't receive harsher penalties for crime, but left wing academics still lied about it....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A comprehensive look at research shows that left wing academics perpetrated another lie about racism in this country......this time about crime and punishment...

An analysis of twenty years of academic literature found that there is little or no evidence that minorities are mistreated by the criminal justice system when it comes to punishment, despite assertions to the contrary by policymakers, media, and academics.

“In recent years it has become common belief within the scholarly community as well as the general public that the criminal justice system is biased due to race and class issues. We sought to examine this with meta-analysis. Our results suggest that for most crimes, criminal adjudication in the US is not substantially biased on race or class lines,” professors Christopher J. Ferguson and Sven Smith of Stetson University found in a study to be published in the criminology journal Aggression and Violent Behavior and obtained by The Daily Wire.

“Overall, this is a cause for optimism,” researchers concluded—though their findings also called into question the honesty and rigor of the work conducted by race-fueled scholars, whose weaknesses were highlighted this month in former Harvard president Claudine Gay.

1704469823866.png

A white cop got 10 years for murdering a black man in his own apartment.

If a black man had murdered a cop in her apartment, he would be on death row.

View attachment 883718

A white cop got 10 years for murdering a black man in his own apartment.

If a black man had murdered a cop in her apartment, he would be on death row.

What is your fixation with that case?

I notice you don't give the details, because the details show how fucking stupid you are......

And, again, in that case....please, tell us what her motive was for "murder," vs. her statement that she thought he was in her apartment.....please, we will wait.

What is your fixation with that case?

I notice you don't give the details, because the details show how fucking stupid you are......

And, again, in that case....please, tell us what her motive was for "murder," vs. her statement that she thought he was in her apartment.....please, we will wait.
Motive doesn’t matter....
The only reason you’re bringing it up is that you want so very badly to excuse the murder of a black man.

When was the last time you said a black man shouldn’t get sent to jail because you didn’t know their motive for committing a crime? Tell us please. We will wait.

----

Are you REALLY going to pretend that Botham Jean would have gotten 10 years for killing Amber Guyger?

Motive doesn’t matter....
The only reason you’re bringing it up is that you want so very badly to excuse the murder of a black man.

When was the last time you said a black man shouldn’t get sent to jail because you didn’t know their motive for committing a crime? Tell us please. We will wait.

----

Are you REALLY going to pretend that Botham Jean would have gotten 10 years for killing Amber Guyger?

Yeah....motive does matter, you dumb shit....it determines the type of crime you are indicted for....manslaughter is not murder....she should have been tried for manslaughter.....you dumb ass...she was lynched because she was a cop....

Show me the case and I will tell you the truth...truth you don't understand.....

Yeah......if he had committed manslaughter as opposed to actual murder......you dumb ass....

And as my first post shows...left wing academics have been lying to idiots like you for decades...

Yeah....motive does matter, you dumb shit....it determines the type of crime you are indicted for....manslaughter is not murder....she should have been tried for manslaughter.....you dumb ass...she was lynched because she was a cop....
She got 10 years for murder. Hardly a “lynching”.
Show me the case and I will tell you the truth...truth you don't understand.....
No...point to any time when you said a black guy arrested for a crime didn’t have a “motive” so he shouldn’t have served jail time.
Yeah......if he had committed manslaughter as opposed to actual murder......you dumb ass....
Again. you have zero credibility. If he survived the arrest he would be on death row by now.
And as my first post shows...left wing academics have been lying to idiots like you for decades...
As my graphic showed...you’re full of shit but everyone knew this already.

She got 10 years for murder. Hardly a “lynching”.

No...point to any time when you said a black guy arrested for a crime didn’t have a “motive” so he shouldn’t have served jail time.

Again. you have zero credibility. If he survived the arrest he would be on death row by now.

As my graphic showed...you’re full of shit but everyone knew this already.

She got ten years for maybe manslaughter......

Show me a case and I will tell you what I think....you are the idiot who keeps brining up her case......

They are letting violent criminals off with no bail all around the country you dope...

No, she was convicted of murder..and got 10 years. No black person would have gotten off so easily for killing a white woman.

She was wrongly convicted of murder because the jury hated her as a cop........there was no motive to come back with a murder conviction...you can't even tell us what the motive was........

When the right case comes up, we can show how you are wrong again.....

She was wrongly convicted of murder because the jury hated her as a cop........there was no motive to come back with a murder conviction...you can't even tell us what the motive was........

When the right case comes up, we can show how you are wrong again.....
The white racist tries once again to claim that the racism he practices does not exxist.

The white racist tries once again to claim that the racism he practices does not exxist.
Police never determined a motive for the Las Vegas shooter who killed all those people across from the Mandalay Bay hotel. I guess they were not murdered...just manslaughter.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Police never determined a motive for the Las Vegas shooter who killed all those people across from the Mandalay Bay hotel. I guess they were not murdered...just manslaughter.

You are fixated on persecuting that police officer........

How is deliberately shooting into a crowd of over 22,000 people the same as mistaking a man in an Apartment for a criminal?

Please.....first explain the police officers motive for murder when she shot the guy she thought was in her apartment illegally, vs, the guy who planned and carried out a mass public shooting...

You truly are a stupid human being...

Of the two of us, the one who is racist is not me......as your posts show in every thread.

You are fixated on persecuting that police officer........
Well she killed an unarmed man in his own apartment...didn't call 911 after realizing her mistake...and got 10 years. Yeah..it's a textbook example of a white cop getting favorable treatment.
How is deliberately shooting into a crowd of over 22,000 people the same as mistaking a man in an Apartment for a criminal?
You said that we can't charge someone for murder without knowing motive. That was your absurd premise...so now you have to defend it.

Good luck bitch.
Please.....first explain the police officers motive for murder when she shot the guy she thought was in her apartment illegally, vs, the guy who planned and carried out a mass public shooting...
Please explain the LV shooter's motive....

Oh wait crimes involving black victims don't get treated the same as (mainly) affluent white victims.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Well she killed an unarmed man in his own apartment...didn't call 911 after realizing her mistake...and got 10 years. Yeah..it's a textbook example of a white cop getting favorable treatment.

You said that we can't charge someone for murder without knowing motive. That was your absurd premise...so now you have to defend it.

Good luck bitch.

Please explain the LV shooter's motive....

Oh wait crimes involving black victims don't get treated the same as (mainly) affluent white victims.

The attack in Las Vegas was preplanned.........there was no mistake as to the intent of the killer....the motive of the Las Vegas shooter was to murder people in the concert, which was easily determined by his firing into the crowd from a concealed and fortified position .............

The police officer stated she entered the wrong apartment and saw an unknown man in the apartment, which she thought was her own apartment.......

Big fucking difference....you are not a smart human being....

Forum List

Back