No, Paedophiles Are Not Homosexual

Most pedophiles are not gay. In fact from what I understand most are married and have kids of their own. They’re orientation might be hetero but their fetish is children. And that means little girls or little boys. They may prefer little girls but they’ll mess with little boys because it’s a child. And that’s their fetish.
The problem with Republicans is when there’s a pedophile, like Roy Moore, or possibly Donald Trump, they have no problem with that because those grown men will mess with little girls. So they figured because it’s a man messing with a little girl, they’re normal.

Most pedophiles are not gay. In fact from what I understand most are married and have kids of their own. They’re orientation might be hetero but their fetish is children. And that means little girls or little boys. They may prefer little girls but they’ll mess with little boys because it’s a child. And that’s their fetish.
The problem with Republicans is when there’s a pedophile, like Roy Moore, or possibly Donald Trump, they have no problem with that because those grown men will mess with little girls. So they figured because it’s a man messing with a little girl, they’re normal.
You nailed it!

Far as that go’s, the mods will eat my ass if I open link to the place. MDK has seen it and ill pm a link to anyone who asks, and I’ll also pm a link to the folks who are fighting the normalization of child rape. Capo can use his google button.
Your not making a god damned bit of sense but then you never have. Show us the ling that proves that anyone is trying to normalize child sexual abuse or shut the fuck up. You might want to look at post 515 and see if there is anything there that your diseased mind can understand

Can’t help it if you are stupid. Here, this is the mission statement. I did edit the name, it a cut and past into google will get even a dumb capo like you right there. Don’t feel bad, Republicans support them to. But yes capo, there is a group funded by big money and an army of lawyers who exist to normalize child molestation. Now get back to picking over dead folks. It’s almost happy hour.

“is a collaborative effort of mental health professionals and people who are attracted to children or adolescents to accomplish the following purposes:

• to publicly promote services and resources for self-identified individuals (adults and adolescents) who are sexually attracted to children and seek such assistance
  • to educate mental health providers regarding the approaches helpful for such individuals
  • to develop a pool of providers who agree to serve these individuals and abide by Principles and Perspectives of Practice
  • to educate the public regarding issues faced by these individuals
holds workshops for mental health professionals and students, gives presentations at professional conferences, provides speakers for university classes, collaborates with researchers, communicates with professional organizations and journalists about the needs and rights of people who are attracted to children or adolescents, and runs support groups for both them and their friends and family members.

Don’t matter. In no way is having sex with children okay. You need to stop trying to make it so. It’s disgusting.

It took me a while to dig this out, but I finally found it. Probably the best explanation of why homophobes are so ignorant of the matter.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Another problem related to terminology arises because sexual abuse of male children by adult men is often referred to as "homosexual molestation." The adjective "homosexual" (or "heterosexual" when a man abuses a female child) refers to the victim's gender in relation to that of the perpetrator. Unfortunately, people sometimes mistakenly interpret it as referring to the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

As an expert panel of researchers convened by the National Academy of Sciences noted in a 1993 report: "The distinction between homosexual and heterosexual child molesters relies on the premise that male molesters of male victims are homosexual in orientation. Most molesters of boys do not report sexual interest in adult men, however" (National Research Council, 1993, p. 143, citation omitted).

To avoid this confusion, it is preferable to refer to men's sexual abuse of boys with the more accurate label of male-male molestation. Similarly, it is preferable to refer to men's abuse of girls as male-female molestation. These labels are more accurate because they describe the sex of the individuals involved but don't implicitly convey unwarranted assumptions about the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

The distinction between a victim's gender and a perpetrator's sexual orientation is important because many child molesters don't really have an adult sexual orientation. They have never developed the capacity for mature sexual relationships with other adults, either men or women. Instead, their sexual attractions focus on children – boys, girls, or children of both sexes.

Over the years, this fact has been incorporated into various systems for categorizing child molesters. For example, Finkelhor and Araji (1986) proposed that perpetrators' sexual attractions should be conceptualized as ranging along a continuum – from exclusive interest in children at one extreme, to exclusive interest in adult partners at the other end.

I hope this article succeeds in educating the uneducated of this forum.

I hate to break it to you, but your impassioned defense of your perversion kinda breaks down when you provide non-working links. Try again.

Don’t matter. In no way is having sex with children okay. You need to stop trying to make it so. It’s disgusting.
NOBODY is saying that it is you fucking idiot!

Far as that go’s, the mods will eat my ass if I open link to the place. MDK has seen it and ill pm a link to anyone who asks, and I’ll also pm a link to the folks who are fighting the normalization of child rape. Capo can use his google button.
Your not making a god damned bit of sense but then you never have. Show us the ling that proves that anyone is trying to normalize child sexual abuse or shut the fuck up. You might want to look at post 515 and see if there is anything there that your diseased mind can understand

Can’t help it if you are stupid. Here, this is the mission statement. I did edit the name, it a cut and past into google will get even a dumb capo like you right there. Don’t feel bad, Republicans support them to. But yes capo, there is a group funded by big money and an army of lawyers who exist to normalize child molestation. Now get back to picking over dead folks. It’s almost happy hour.

“is a collaborative effort of mental health professionals and people who are attracted to children or adolescents to accomplish the following purposes:

• to publicly promote services and resources for self-identified individuals (adults and adolescents) who are sexually attracted to children and seek such assistance
  • to educate mental health providers regarding the approaches helpful for such individuals
  • to develop a pool of providers who agree to serve these individuals and abide by Principles and Perspectives of Practice
holds workshops for mental health professionals and students, gives presentations at professional conferences, provides speakers for university classes, collaborates with researchers, communicates with professional organizations and journalists about the needs and rights of people who are attracted to children or adolescents, and runs support groups for both them and their friends and family members.

Holly shit you really are just a stupid as I thought. All this does is to prove the points that I made in post 513 Did you bother to read it?. That pedophilia should be treated as a mental health issue. There is nothing here that condones child sexual abuse or advocates decriminalizing it. These are people who are struggling to not offend and this type of policy will help them in that regard. It's stupid fucks like you who want them to remain in the shadows - not get help and support thus putting children at risk . If they to commit an act of sexual abuse, they should be put away for a long time and subject to lifetime supervision but they should be given a chance to get well. Apparently that is more of a chance than anyone gave you.

These faggots always defend pdeos and claim they dont.

Holly shit you really are just a stupid as I thought. All this does is to prove the points that I made in post 513 Did you bother to read it?. That pedophilia should be treated as a mental health issue. There is nothing here that condones child sexual abuse or advocates decriminalizing it. These are people who are struggling to not offend and this type of policy will help them in that regard. It's stupid fucks like you who want them to remain in the shadows - not get help and support thus putting children at risk . If they to commit an act of sexual abuse, they should be put away for a long time and subject to lifetime supervision but they should be given a chance to get well. Apparently that is more of a chance than anyone gave you.

Lol, coward. You didn’t even check it out. Not only are you a fake jew, but a dishonest one. Go back to emptying out dead peoples wallets and ripping out gold teeth capo. Your acceptance of child rape is waaaaay to weird for me.

Lol, coward. You didn’t even check it out. Not only are you a fake jew, but a dishonest one. Go back to emptying out dead peoples wallets and ripping out gold teeth capo. Your acceptance of child rape is waaaaay to weird for me.

Post 513 & 515 dipshit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post 513 & 515 dipshit!

Meh, you give me the creeps. That’s saying something to considering this is on the internet. Waaaay to accepting of the topic. Maybe you get the ignore button. You on probation or parole or anything?

Um, you and rdean are. And I find it disturbing.

Post 513 & 515 dipshit!

You remind me of Alex Jones during his Perce Morgan interview.

“1776! 1776!

You are disturbed alright. Ans a moron. You don't have the brain power to respond to any of my factual, documented posts withj anything but insults, delusional crap and lies

Howey said:
It took me a while to dig this out, but I finally found it. Probably the best explanation of why homophobes are so ignorant of the matter.

Which begs the question, Howey: Why did you yourself have to research this, if you weren't "ignorant of the matter", hmmf? :badgrin:

The only question is, will this "research" land him in jail?

Well, time will tell.

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Another problem related to terminology arises because sexual abuse of male children by adult men is often referred to as "homosexual molestation." The adjective "homosexual" (or "heterosexual" when a man abuses a female child) refers to the victim's gender in relation to that of the perpetrator. Unfortunately, people sometimes mistakenly interpret it as referring to the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

As an expert panel of researchers convened by the National Academy of Sciences noted in a 1993 report: "The distinction between homosexual and heterosexual child molesters relies on the premise that male molesters of male victims are homosexual in orientation. Most molesters of boys do not report sexual interest in adult men, however" (National Research Council, 1993, p. 143, citation omitted).

To avoid this confusion, it is preferable to refer to men's sexual abuse of boys with the more accurate label of male-male molestation. Similarly, it is preferable to refer to men's abuse of girls as male-female molestation. These labels are more accurate because they describe the sex of the individuals involved but don't implicitly convey unwarranted assumptions about the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

The distinction between a victim's gender and a perpetrator's sexual orientation is important because many child molesters don't really have an adult sexual orientation. They have never developed the capacity for mature sexual relationships with other adults, either men or women. Instead, their sexual attractions focus on children – boys, girls, or children of both sexes.

Over the years, this fact has been incorporated into various systems for categorizing child molesters. For example, Finkelhor and Araji (1986) proposed that perpetrators' sexual attractions should be conceptualized as ranging along a continuum – from exclusive interest in children at one extreme, to exclusive interest in adult partners at the other end.

I hope this article succeeds in educating the uneducated of this forum.

Fags. They're kinda queer folk.

You are disturbed alright. Ans a moron. You don't have the brain power to respond to any of my factual, documented posts withj anything but insults, delusional crap and lies
I have noticed when anyone disagrees with you regressive perverts, all you do is attack them. Why do you want children indoctrinated into the gay/fag shit for?

I have noticed when anyone disagrees with you regressive perverts, all you do is attack them. Why do you want children indoctrinated into the gay/fag shit for?

Because it’s cool and hip.

Ansa? I responded but you are to much of a pusscake to admit that a movement exist that wants to normalize child molesting. You are also a bit defensive. you seem to support it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back