No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you scared to talk about it?

Don't really give a shit

You gave plenty of shits with all your racist posts about all this free shit we blacks are supposed to want. It's not that you don't care. It's all about you not being man enough to face the truth. .

I did?

.That and you have called me a racist for describing what whites have benefitted from. So now we are tlaking about the days after slavery that lasted for 100 years whereby whites were by law allowed all manner of rights and opportunities blacks did not get. That's what this thread is. about. Not what you care or don't care about. If you don't care then don' t comment. There are all kinds of threads here at USMB that you can participate in if you don' t care about what's being discussed here. So do that.

So you can quote me saying all of these horrible things, right?

We are going to talk about the subject. i am not going to waste time looking for all the things you said just because you want to lie . This thread is about the 100 years after slavery. .

The liberals who founded this country loved slaves..so what's your point?

We aren't talking about slavery anymore. No one today owned slaves so we don't blame those from the past for slavery.
Ain't that right Bear? We don't hold he sons responsible for the sins of their fathers, right Bear?

We are talking about the 100 years after slavery now. Don't be scurred.
We aren't talking about slavery anymore.

Your OP begs to differ :wtf:

No it does not.

So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time
I don't think you can make a single post without banging on about slavery. And you haven't managed that here.

So unless you are retarded I have done exactly that.

So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time

We aren't talking about slavery anymore. No one today owned slaves so we don't blame those from the past for slavery.
Actually there are slaves in America today. Those who are not aware of that fact are naive.

Well then make a thread and talk about slavery in America today in it. Because this thread is not about slavery.
Yes it is.

Actually there are slaves in America today. Those who are not aware of that fact are naive.

Thank you .

And what are you thanking him for? The fact that you are too much of a coward to talk about the 100 years where whites got every preference the law allowed, all the opportunities the law allowed and handouts a out the ass?

Because he reminded me slavery still exist in this country physical chains and mental ones that blacks have for the democrat party..

And the rest of your post is continuation of playing the victim, I didn't get where I am today because of special.treatment, I could of done it black, brown , yellow , green or blue fool

Don't really give a shit

You gave plenty of shits with all your racist posts about all this free shit we blacks are supposed to want. It's not that you don't care. It's all about you not being man enough to face the truth. .

I did?

.That and you have called me a racist for describing what whites have benefitted from. So now we are tlaking about the days after slavery that lasted for 100 years whereby whites were by law allowed all manner of rights and opportunities blacks did not get. That's what this thread is. about. Not what you care or don't care about. If you don't care then don' t comment. There are all kinds of threads here at USMB that you can participate in if you don' t care about what's being discussed here. So do that.

We are going to talk about the subject. i am not going to waste time looking for all the things you said just because you want to lie . This thread is about the 100 years after slavery. .

So you really don't know what you're talking about do you

Thank you .

And what are you thanking him for? The fact that you are too much of a coward to talk about the 100 years where whites got every preference the law allowed, all the opportunities the law allowed and handouts a out the ass?

Because he reminded me slavery still exist in this country physical chains and mental ones that blacks have for the democrat party..

And the rest of your post is continuation of playing the victim, I didn't get where I am today because of special.treatment, I could of done it black, brown , yellow , green or blue fool
There is no such thing a splaying the victim. There is no such thing as democratic enslavement. YOU are a race baiter.

You did get special treatment. your whole life has been that.

So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

Bring your popcorn. Here comes more lies and excuses.

th
A middling intellect, a chip on your shoulder, a considerable belief in your own victimhood and a likely history of drug abuse; this is what you get.

Don't really give a shit

I did?

Your world view seems to be defined by something that didn't happen to you, didn't happen to your parents, didn't happen to your grandparents etc. It's so sad.

Ain't that right Bear? We don't hold he sons responsible for the sins of their fathers, right Bear?

We are talking about the 100 years after slavery now. Don't be scurred.
We aren't talking about slavery anymore.

Your OP begs to differ :wtf:

No it does not.

I don't think you can make a single post without banging on about slavery. And you haven't managed that here.

So unless you are retarded I have done exactly that.

You mention slavery twice in your OP and you are defining your topic by slavery and by post slavery. You weren't there. Nothing happened to you. Try to live the best life you can in the now, be grateful for all the wonderful things in YOUR life.

Last edited:

Thank you .

There is no such thing a splaying the victim. There is no such thing as democratic enslavement. YOU are a race baiter.

'Splaying' the victim. Yes, I think that has happened, somewhere, sometime.
Your resentment, envy and racism is very ugly.

"No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery."

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!

So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

th
Have you looked into the benefits gained by the black people who hunted down and enslaved and sold their fellow black people to the white devil?

Thank you .

You prove their is splaying the victim.you do it every day and of course the Democrats still enslave the blacks they vote against their own financial interest all the time in the city's.

I did?

I. chose not to look for your comment. Not that they do not exist. There is a difference.

I am not going to allow you guys to take this topic off the subject and to make personal attacks until the thread gets shut down like the other one that questioned the beliefs whites have relative to who has been given things. This thread is about the 100 years after slavery ended. If you don't care, then why are you here?

th
Have you looked into the benefits gained by the black people who hunted down and enslaved and sold their fellow black people to the white devil?

This thread is not about slavery.

"No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery."

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!

Not exactly.

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!
The cost of slavery is a permanent racial underclass, not just in America, but in many parts of the world. It was a grievous mistake on all counts designed to address an agrarian labor shortage 300 years ago.

I. chose not to look for your comment. Not that they do not exist. There is a difference.

I am not going to allow you guys to take this topic off the subject and to make personal attacks until the thread gets shut down like the other one that questioned the beliefs whites have relative to who has been given things. This thread is about the 100 years after slavery ended. If you don't care, then why are you here?

Well, of course! It's ever so much easier to accuse someone of posting certain comments when you don't feel the need to provide evidence of said comments. :lol:

Thank you .

You prove their is splaying the victim.you do it every day and of course the Democrats still enslave the blacks they vote against their own financial interest all the time in the city's.

th

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!
The cost of slavery is a permanent racial underclass, not just in America, but in many parts of the world. It was a grievous mistake on all counts designed to address an agrarian labor shortage 300 years ago.

We aren't taking about slavery and we aren't taking about anything outside of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back