No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.That and you have called me a racist for describing what whites have benefitted from. So now we are tlaking about the days after slavery that lasted for 100 years whereby whites were by law allowed all manner of rights and opportunities blacks did not get. That's what this thread is. about. Not what you care or don't care about. If you don't care then don' t comment. There are all kinds of threads here at USMB that you can participate in if you don' t care about what's being discussed here. So do that.

So you can quote me saying all of these horrible things, right?

We are going to talk about the subject. i am not going to waste time looking for all the things you said just because you want to lie . This thread is about the 100 years after slavery. .

So you really don't know what you're talking about do you

I. chose not to look for your comment. Not that they do not exist. There is a difference.

I am not going to allow you guys to take this topic off the subject and to make personal attacks until the thread gets shut down like the other one that questioned the beliefs whites have relative to who has been given things. This thread is about the 100 years after slavery ended. If you don't care, then why are you here?

Your the one who started the personal attacks ...

Like I said you play the victim..

So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

Bring your popcorn. Here comes more lies and excuses.

th
Have you looked into the benefits gained by the black people who hunted down and enslaved and sold their fellow black people to the white devil?

This thread is not about slavery.
Well, I hate to tell you this, but you haven't stopped using the S word thus far :eusa_think:

.That and you have called me a racist for describing what whites have benefitted from. So now we are tlaking about the days after slavery that lasted for 100 years whereby whites were by law allowed all manner of rights and opportunities blacks did not get. That's what this thread is. about. Not what you care or don't care about. If you don't care then don' t comment. There are all kinds of threads here at USMB that you can participate in if you don' t care about what's being discussed here. So do that.

So you can quote me saying all of these horrible things, right?

We are going to talk about the subject. i am not going to waste time looking for all the things you said just because you want to lie . This thread is about the 100 years after slavery. .

So you really don't know what you're talking about do you

I. chose not to look for your comment. Not that they do not exist. There is a difference.

I am not going to allow you guys to take this topic off the subject and to make personal attacks until the thread gets shut down like the other one that questioned the beliefs whites have relative to who has been given things. This thread is about the 100 years after slavery ended. If you don't care, then why are you here?

Well, of course! It's ever so much easier to accuse someone of posting certain comments when you don't feel the need to provide evidence of said comments. :lol:

Just like its easy to accuse someone they are blaming all whites for their failures with no proof.

This thread is about the 100 years after slavery.

So now we have heard all the excuses about how no one today owned slaves. But what we never seem able to discus is the 100 years after slavery where blacks were denied equal rights ,equal protection under the law, equal access to public accommodations, education, housing and jobs. Many whites here benefitted from things that occurred during this time.

th
Have you looked into the benefits gained by the black people who hunted down and enslaved and sold their fellow black people to the white devil?

Well it kinda is :eusa_shifty:

"No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery."

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!
The cost of slavery is a permanent racial underclass, not just in America, but in many parts of the world. It was a grievous mistake on all counts designed to address an agrarian labor shortage 300 years ago.

Maybe so, maybe not so...

Regardless, many Blacks enjoy many of the same 'benefits' (sic) that resulted from slavery that whites do.

LOLz, because my family coming from Poland in the early 20th century, must have benefited from slavery.

If that's true, then Blacks also benefited from slavery in the long term, because they too gained American wealth from it too, no?

Is that why Blacks are richer in the U.S.A, than in Haiti, or Africa?

th

Well, I hate to tell you this, but you haven't stopped using the S word thus far :eusa_think:

Because I use the word slavery to say this is not about slavery, then I am supposed to be bringing up slavery?

Really?

You're trolling. Nice try.

th

So?

Are you scared to talk about it?

Don't really give a shit

You gave plenty of shits with all your racist posts about all this free shit we blacks are supposed to want. It's not that you don't care. It's all about you not being man enough to face the truth. .

LOLz, you think everybody who doesn't kiss your smelly @$$ is racist.

Mainly in southern states where they had segregation laws. A lot of whites didn't benefit at all.

So, at the end of the day, what do you want out of this thread?

"No one white today owned slaves but most whites today benefitted from the 100 years after slavery."

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!
The cost of slavery is a permanent racial underclass, not just in America, but in many parts of the world. It was a grievous mistake on all counts designed to address an agrarian labor shortage 300 years ago.

We aren't taking about slavery and we aren't taking about anything outside of America.
Of course we're talking about slavery, and slavery did not only exist in America. The cost of slavery is clear; a permanent underclass ill-suited to the to the demands of a changed labor market.

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!

Regardless, many Blacks enjoy many of the same 'benefits' (sic) that resulted from slavery that whites do.

Not so. Whites have 15 times the wealth we do.

We live in a capitalist nation. Equality begins with the dollar and ownership of capital.

Mainly in southern states where they had segregation laws. A lot of whites didn't benefit at all.

Segregation was in the north and south.

At the end of the day its time for whites to understand just how much they have been given at the expense of others and how they have been allowed rights others didn't get until at least 1965. It is about making whites understand that the oppression did not end after slavery and that whites of today have benefitted from the things we talk about and slavery is not the only issue.

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!

We live in a capitalist nation. Equality begins with the dollar and ownership of capital.

That's largely because Whites save more for retirement, and are more likely to be homeowners.
Both which build wealth.

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!

We aren't taking about slavery and we aren't taking about anything outside of America.
Of course we're talking about slavery, and slavery did not only exist in America. The cost of slavery is clear; a permanent underclass ill-suited to the to the demands of a changed labor market.

We are talking about the 100 years that happened after slavery was made illegal in the United States, therefore we are not taking about slavery.

Segregation was in the north and south.

At the end of the day its time for whites to understand just how much they have been given at the expense of others and how they have been allowed rights others didn't get until at least 1965. It is about making whites understand that the oppression did not end after slavery and that whites of today have benefitted from the things we talk about and slavery is not the only issue.

What was I thinking that Whites worked hard, saved hard, and educated themselves for their wealth.

I mean clearly Whites just got wealth handed to them.

OMG, you should be a comedian.
You're so funny, LOLOLOL

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!

That's largely because Whites save more for retirement, and are more likely to be homeowners.
Both which build wealth.

No that's not the reason..

. . . As do most blacks.

Your point is. . .

Moot!

Assuming that stat is correct (I doubt it is) . . . It would have little if anything to do with slavery over 100 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back