No one is talking about the primaries in California in a few weeks.

We know you hate Americans, you don't have to keep telling us. That's why all of us are voting for Trump.
Spoken like a true tezan, un American but don't know it. By the way how does he taste? Not that I care but as long as we are having fun lets hear it.
yea lets have some fun....will she outlive you?...
She may depending on what new adventures I take.
you mean you would leave your little bubble?...
It sounds like you are still in your mamas basement. I have never lived in a bubble . Most of my life has been spent making money and working.
Classic demoskank troll-babble.

California is having primary elections March 3rd and people need to get out and make sure Pelosi and Schiff are sent to retirement. Just a reminder that it looks to me like no one is paying attention to this and they wanna slip through to keep on screwing the country.

Tejas is the same day and like Kalifornia does anyone care except the illegals when it come to Democrat Primaries...?

California is having primary elections March 3rd and people need to get out and make sure Pelosi and Schiff are sent to retirement. Just a reminder that it looks to me like no one is paying attention to this and they wanna slip through to keep on screwing the country.

Tejas is the same day and like Kalifornia does anyone care except the illegals when it come to Democrat Primaries...?
Except pelosi and schitt aren't on our ballots.

Nor do we want them either!

We have Green, Jackson-Lee and those great minds...

( Yeah, ummm yeah... )

I care about the primaries in California and I vote in them as well as the presidential.

I care about the primaries in California and I vote in them as well as the presidential.

Good for you Sparky and I have a cookie for your good job and being a patriotic illegal...

There is schitt on your ballot. Just look where you touch.

That was hilarious!

I am just laughing!!

Oh, I am laughing at a midget slamming his head but your response was lame!!!

Last edited:

Demo-scab butthurt_babble

We know you hate Americans, you don't have to keep telling us. That's why all of us are voting for Trump.
Spoken like a true tezan, un American but don't know it. By the way how does he taste? Not that I care but as long as we are having fun lets hear it.
yea lets have some fun....will she outlive you?...
She may depending on what new adventures I take.
you mean you would leave your little bubble?...
It sounds like you are still in your mamas basement. I have never lived in a bubble . Most of my life has been spent making money and working.
yea thats why when that quake happened last year you said it isnt in my bubble so it doesnt affect me....and dont tell me you did not say that because many here including me got on your ass for saying that....

Forum List

Back