No one is talking about the primaries in California in a few weeks.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
California is having primary elections March 3rd and people need to get out and make sure Pelosi and Schiff are sent to retirement. Just a reminder that it looks to me like no one is paying attention to this and they wanna slip through to keep on screwing the country.

Last edited:
Because they are rigged in this disgusting one party corrupted state....

If I was district challenger
Dr Drew (David Drew Pinsky)
My top ad besides Homeless issue ads, would be to show the Heavens Gate Cult members and the cult leader Applegate's facial (eye)
expressions side by side with
Adam Schiff's disturbingly Psycho crazy eyes stare. It's one in the same empty living in a fantasy world -crazy eyes.
shiftySchiff.jpeg

crazyeyesCult.jpeg

tmp-cam--2053699683.jpg
craxyEyedWaters.jpg

Last edited:
I will vote for Nancy again. I am a californian who is a member of her district. The only woollyboogers are republicans who suck trumputins unit.

• Banned
Just spread the word if you would please.

• Banned
I will vote for Nancy again. I am a californian who is a member of her district. The only woollyboogers are republicans who suck trumputins unit.
We know you hate Americans, you don't have to keep telling us. That's why all of us are voting for Trump.

We know you hate Americans, you don't have to keep telling us. That's why all of us are voting for Trump.
Spoken like a true tezan, un American but don't know it. By the way how does he taste? Not that I care but as long as we are having fun lets hear it.

• Banned
Spoken like a true tezan, un American but don't know it. By the way how does he taste? Not that I care but as long as we are having fun lets hear it.
Example of insane demobabble.

yea lets have some fun....will she outlive you?...

California is having primary elections March 3rd and people need to get out and make sure Pelosi and Schiff are sent to retirement. Just a reminder that it looks to me like no one is paying attention to this and they wanna slip through to keep on screwing the country.

My state is held hostage here through the provisional and absentee ballot system. No one is watching the watchers here. last election Republicans who were winning by sizable margins had their elections overturned by absentee and provisional ballots that kept coming in. There is no defense for this.

My state is held hostage here through the provisional and absentee ballot system. No one is watching the watchers here. last election Republicans who were winning by sizable margins had their elections overturned by absentee and provisional ballots that kept coming in. There is no defense for this.
Oh, but there is.

Just spread a fake ass rumor right before the primaries that Pelosi secretly gave more money for the Wall to Trump...................Just long enough to piss them off on Election day.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Just spread a fake ass rumor right before the primaries that Pelosi secretly gave more money for the Wall to Trump...................Just long enough to piss them off on Election day.

That tactic only works on dumb republicans.

She may depending on what new adventures I take.

That tactic only works on dumb republicans.
Might work on fringe leftist............your side does it all the dang time.........worth a shot.
Sorry but republicans are the liars and cheats. They will not admit it but most intelligent people know it.

Californian here!

It is nice to have the primary when it still counts.
Not off in June.
Hillary advised us we need not vote because the nomination was decided.

Yarddog is somewhat correct.
The integrity of the ballot is corrupted via Ballot Harvesters illegal in some States, and same day registration & voting. Got verification? Not Hardly!

ballots.jpg

Also to blame is The National Republican Party
for abandoning investment & activity in California,

And last, Too Damned Big for "Winner Take All".
Consider Romney got more votes in California than the total votes of many States. Yet not one Elector because of "Winner Take All".

Moi of California

no_canada.jpg

you mean you would leave your little bubble?...

you mean you would leave your little bubble?...
It sounds like you are still in your mamas basement. I have never lived in a bubble . Most of my life has been spent making money and working.

Forum List

Back