No One Has a Right to Health Care

republican compassion....iraq...5000 dead and 30,000 maimed for life. People that send the poor and minorities to war for profit surly do not care if you feel well. I cant wait for the revolution. Eat the rich.

Liberal logic: We have 45 million Americans who don't have health insurance--mostly because they can't afford it. So my plan is to make a law that they have to buy health insurance they can't afford, and when they can't because they can't afford it, we are going to take away their badly needed money via income tax refund. There....... the problem is solved.
That way they don't have to call it a tax on the poor and middle class.

It's just a penalty ....for being poor and middle class . :)
Notice how the libs don't bat an eye at all when the poor and middle class are robbed of their tax refunds.
. They don't because they are in control of that money taken.... The system needs to be reformed quickly in 2017.

But if you stop and think about it , why wouldn't you want all of the members of your civilized society to have affordable healthcare?

I DO want that! But I don't think my desires justify violence. That's the difference. Those of you who want to use government to solve these kinds of problems aren't satisfied with working voluntarily, alongside those who agree with you, toward such worthwhile goals. You want to use government to force others to comply with your idea of the best solution.

I want poor people to be able to send their kids to the doctor the same as they would send their kids to school...

...the kids wouldn't come home to tell their parents they were turned away because they couldn't pay.

Most of the first world already has this,,,Not reason we shouldn't.

But if you stop and think about it , why wouldn't you want all of the members of your civilized society to have affordable healthcare?

I DO want that! But I don't think my desires justify violence. That's the difference. Those of you who want to use government to solve these kinds of problems aren't satisfied with working voluntarily, alongside those who agree with you, toward such worthwhile goals. You want to use government to force others to comply with your idea of the best solution.

I want poor people to be able to send their kids to the doctor the same as they would send their kids to school...

...the kids wouldn't come home to tell their parents they were turned away because they couldn't pay.

Also, for what it's worth - if we handled health care like we do public education (locally controlled, locally funded) I wouldn't be freaking out about it. On other other hand, if a handful of corporations lobbyed Congress to take over public education at the federal level, I'd be fighting it even harder than ACA.

. The profits of the private healthcare insurance providers are what stands in the way of our resolve. What should be done is the government become a direct competitor of that industry with our blessing, and run them out of business fair and square... And if they don't go out of business, then hopefully they would become a valued competitor that would give us choice and great prices between the two of them competing with each other... The good thing is that the private carrier couldn't join up with the government carrier to create artificial prices with artificial cause and affect situations in which leads us to believe that we have no out except through them, and worse then what ever they decided to charge us they would, and would do it together otherwise if the government could be bought in the situation somehow..

Last edited:

. The profits of the private healthcare insurance providers are what stands in the way of our resolve. What should be done is the government become a direct competitor of that industry with our blessing, and run them out of business fair and square... And if they don't go out of business, then hopefully they would become a valued competitor that would give us choice and great prices between the two of them competing with each other... The good thing is that the private carrier couldn't join up with the government carrier to create artificial prices with artificial cause and affect situations in which leads us to believe that we have no out except through them, and worse then what ever they decided to charge us they would, and would do it together otherwise if the government could be bought in the situation somehow..

You do know that in the past (and perhaps the present) the government hired private insurance companies for billing, don't you?

Apparently insurance companies have the system down to the tee. Government can't do nearly as good of job as the private sector when it comes to certain things. I used to be in the healthcare industry and remember Medicare using Prudential Insurance to handle most of their claims.

Isn't that what we do with education today, and liberals are constantly complaining that the blacks have substandard education because of where they live?

republican compassion....iraq...5000 dead and 30,000 maimed for life. People that send the poor and minorities to war for profit surly do not care if you feel well. I cant wait for the revolution. Eat the rich.

Liberal logic: We have 45 million Americans who don't have health insurance--mostly because they can't afford it. So my plan is to make a law that they have to buy health insurance they can't afford, and when they can't because they can't afford it, we are going to take away their badly needed money via income tax refund. There....... the problem is solved.

Notice how the libs don't bat an eye at all when the poor and middle class are robbed of their tax refunds.

Nor do they bat an eye at other things like how are poor going to pay for those increased electricity rates now that DumBama forced coal fired power plants to shut down and made the remaining ones left open to invest millions of dollars in clean energy production.

Nor do they bat an eye at other things like how are poor going to pay for those increased electricity rates now that DumBama forced coal fired power plants to shut down and made the remaining ones left open to invest millions of dollars in clean energy production.
Or the fact that cancer patients that bought coverage in good faith on the exchanges had their subsidies revoked and deductibles quadrupled without warning and explanation....mid treatment.

Also, for what it's worth - if we handled health care like we do public education (locally controlled, locally funded) I wouldn't be freaking out about it. On other other hand, if a handful of corporations lobbyed Congress to take over public education at the federal level, I'd be fighting it even harder than ACA.

If every state acknowledged the necessity of providing healthcare without regard to an individual's ability to pay then the federal government wouldn't need to intervene on that matter.

Or the fact that cancer patients that bought coverage in good faith on the exchanges had their subsidies revoked and deductibles quadrupled without warning and explanation....mid treatment.
Link to that RW BS?

Link to that RW BS?
Do you twits never read the news?

Cancer Patients Snagged in Health Law's Tangled Paperwork

Link to that RW BS?

Moral of story: Don't cancel your policy, and don't listen to a-hole GOPers...from your link:

"When people get that bill for a full-price plan, they panic and they cancel the insurance," said Elizabeth Colvin of Foundation Communities, an Austin nonprofit that serves low-income people. Some worry the problem could undermine the law's insurance markets, now in their third year.

"These problems can grow, and they can contribute to undermining consumer faith in the system, and that could lead to attrition," said Rachel Klein of Families USA, an advocacy group that supports the health law.

Pressured by a Republican-led Congress hostile to Obama's overhaul, the administration is highly sensitive to criticism that some people may be getting benefits they're not legally entitled to. But Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell recently acknowledged the paperwork tangle is more likely to trap the innocent than fraudsters.

Would help if the GOP would allow an immigration bill instead of using it as a wedge issue...great job!!

The whole idea of "rights" has been thoroughly corrupted to the point that people actually buy the notion that a right means the taxpayers must provide something.
Do the American people have a right to expect a family to provide a son, or sons, to the military if their is a military draft?

Link to that RW BS?

Moral of story: Don't cancel your policy, and don't listen to a-hole GOPers...from your link:

"When people get that bill for a full-price plan, they panic and they cancel the insurance," said Elizabeth Colvin of Foundation Communities, an Austin nonprofit that serves low-income people. Some worry the problem could undermine the law's insurance markets, now in their third year.

"These problems can grow, and they can contribute to undermining consumer faith in the system, and that could lead to attrition," said Rachel Klein of Families USA, an advocacy group that supports the health law.

Pressured by a Republican-led Congress hostile to Obama's overhaul, the administration is highly sensitive to criticism that some people may be getting benefits they're not legally entitled to. But Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell recently acknowledged the paperwork tangle is more likely to trap the innocent than fraudsters.

Would help if the GOP would allow an immigration bill instead of using it as a wedge issue...great job!!
Dipshit. Stop being a hack it's annoying.

The issue...

"The government says about 470,000 people had coverage terminated through Sept. 30 last year because of unresolved documentation issues involving citizenship and immigration. During the same time, more than 1 million households had their financial assistance "adjusted" because of income discrepancies. Advocates say "adjusted" usually means the subsidies get eliminated."

Also since I apparently have to point this out to the stupid.

The immigrants were "legal".

Link to that RW BS?

why do we need another immigration bill? Its already in the constitution and there are already laws. How about they get followed first, then once this current invasion is reversed, then, and only then should something be looked at to make our borders stronger.

Link to that RW BS?

The issue...

"The government says about 470,000 people had coverage terminated through Sept. 30 last year because of unresolved documentation issues involving citizenship and immigration. During the same time, more than 1 million households had their financial assistance "adjusted" because of income discrepancies. Advocates say "adjusted" usually means the subsidies get eliminated."

The article blames the GOP, and so do I. People believe their bs, the main problem with ACA so far, along with their obstruction and fear mongering. Take your guaranteed, affordable care and like it. And pass the gd Schumer/Lindsay Graham with a good SS/ID card and end this crap. I bet this shytte is happening mainly in red states, dupes.

Link to that RW BS?

why do we need another immigration bill? Its already in the constitution and there are already laws. How about they get followed first, then once this current invasion is reversed, then, and only then should something be looked at to make our borders stronger.
Because we have 11 million illegals, they work, pay taxes, and own homes, and a fence is stupid and won't work. Only a good SS/ID card will, dupes. Pubs love cheap, easily bullied labor, and distract the dupes with wall bs and laws that only harass illegals. Ay caramba.

Link to that RW BS?

Because we have 11 million illegals, they work, pay taxes, and own homes, and a fence is stupid and won't work. Only a good SS/ID card will, dupes. Pubs love cheap, easily bullied labor, and distract the dupes with wall bs and laws that only harass illegals. Ay caramba.

And Democrats are selling out America for votes while at the same time, allowing our wages to remain stagnant because of these illegals. Then when Americans fall on hard times, they blame the Republicans and the rich people instead of themselves.

Link to that RW BS?

The issue...

The article blames the GOP, and so do I. People believe their bs, the main problem with ACA so far, along with their obstruction and fear mongering. Take your guaranteed, affordable care and like it. And pass the gd Schumer/Lindsay Graham with a good SS/ID card and end this crap. I bet this shytte is happening mainly in red states, dupes.
2 of those 3 people are in Texas LOL and the other from NC, chumps. A-hole Pubs and corporate media cowards AGAIN.

"I ended up getting mad about it and just canceling, but I'm the one who screwed up," said Herrin. "It did make me mad that they quoted me an amount, and then I filled out my taxes and I owed. I don't think it is fair."

LOL.

Forum List

Back