No One Has a Right to Health Care

Or the fact that cancer patients that bought coverage in good faith on the exchanges had their subsidies revoked and deductibles quadrupled without warning and explanation....mid treatment.
Link to that RW BS?
Do you twits never read the news?

Cancer Patients Snagged in Health Law's Tangled Paperwork
Moral of story: Don't cancel your policy, and don't listen to a-hole GOPers...from your link:

"When people get that bill for a full-price plan, they panic and they cancel the insurance," said Elizabeth Colvin of Foundation Communities, an Austin nonprofit that serves low-income people. Some worry the problem could undermine the law's insurance markets, now in their third year.

"These problems can grow, and they can contribute to undermining consumer faith in the system, and that could lead to attrition," said Rachel Klein of Families USA, an advocacy group that supports the health law.

Pressured by a Republican-led Congress hostile to Obama's overhaul, the administration is highly sensitive to criticism that some people may be getting benefits they're not legally entitled to. But Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell recently acknowledged the paperwork tangle is more likely to trap the innocent than fraudsters.

Would help if the GOP would allow an immigration bill instead of using it as a wedge issue...great job!!
Dipshit. Stop being a hack it's annoying.

The issue...

"The government says about 470,000 people had coverage terminated through Sept. 30 last year because of unresolved documentation issues involving citizenship and immigration. During the same time, more than 1 million households had their financial assistance "adjusted" because of income discrepancies. Advocates say "adjusted" usually means the subsidies get eliminated."

Also since I apparently have to point this out to the stupid.

The immigrants were "legal".
The article blames the GOP, and so do I. People believe their bs, the main problem with ACA so far, along with their obstruction and fear mongering. Take your guaranteed, affordable care and like it. And pass the gd Schumer/Lindsay Graham with a good SS/ID card and end this crap. I bet this shytte is happening mainly in red states, dupes.
It does not. It blames the red tape of the ACA and the fact that our government is so incompetent. Poor patients ( some of whom can barely speak English) are forced to hire legal aid that they can't afford to get their coverage restored.

Moral of story: Don't cancel your policy, and don't listen to a-hole GOPers...from your link:

"When people get that bill for a full-price plan, they panic and they cancel the insurance," said Elizabeth Colvin of Foundation Communities, an Austin nonprofit that serves low-income people. Some worry the problem could undermine the law's insurance markets, now in their third year.

"These problems can grow, and they can contribute to undermining consumer faith in the system, and that could lead to attrition," said Rachel Klein of Families USA, an advocacy group that supports the health law.

Pressured by a Republican-led Congress hostile to Obama's overhaul, the administration is highly sensitive to criticism that some people may be getting benefits they're not legally entitled to. But Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell recently acknowledged the paperwork tangle is more likely to trap the innocent than fraudsters.

Would help if the GOP would allow an immigration bill instead of using it as a wedge issue...great job!!
why do we need another immigration bill? Its already in the constitution and there are already laws. How about they get followed first, then once this current invasion is reversed, then, and only then should something be looked at to make our borders stronger.
Because we have 11 million illegals, they work, pay taxes, and own homes, and a fence is stupid and won't work. Only a good SS/ID card will, dupes. Pubs love cheap, easily bullied labor, and distract the dupes with wall bs and laws that only harass illegals. Ay caramba.

And Democrats are selling out America for votes while at the same time, allowing our wages to remain stagnant because of these illegals. Then when Americans fall on hard times, they blame the Republicans and the rich people instead of themselves.
BS, dupe. Dems have been trying to get a good SS/ID card forever. And to get higher wages...Blaming them for this mess is amazing big lie stuff...

The issue...

"The government says about 470,000 people had coverage terminated through Sept. 30 last year because of unresolved documentation issues involving citizenship and immigration. During the same time, more than 1 million households had their financial assistance "adjusted" because of income discrepancies. Advocates say "adjusted" usually means the subsidies get eliminated."

The article blames the GOP, and so do I. People believe their bs, the main problem with ACA so far, along with their obstruction and fear mongering. Take your guaranteed, affordable care and like it. And pass the gd Schumer/Lindsay Graham with a good SS/ID card and end this crap. I bet this shytte is happening mainly in red states, dupes.
It does not. It blames the red tape of the ACA and the fact that our government is so incompetent. Poor patients ( some of whom can barely speak English) are forced to hire legal aid that they can't afford to get their coverage restored.
In red states lol...just more Pub obstruction...stupid Disney article...

The issue...

2 of those 3 people are in Texas LOL and the other from NC, chumps. A-hole Pubs and corporate media cowards AGAIN.

"I ended up getting mad about it and just canceling, but I'm the one who screwed up," said Herrin. "It did make me mad that they quoted me an amount, and then I filled out my taxes and I owed. I don't think it is fair."

LOL.
"Hundreds of thousands of people lose subsidies under the health law, or even their policies, when they get tangled in a web of paperwork problems involving income, citizenship and taxes. Some are dealing with serious illnesses like cancer. Advocates fear the problems, if left unresolved, could undermine the nation's historic gains in health insurance.

Ana Granado was scheduled for reconstruction after breast cancer surgery when she was notified that her coverage would be canceled because of questions about her immigration status. Legal aid attorneys got that cleared up quickly, but Granado's financial assistance for her premiums was suspended."

^^^ Cancer patient had to hire legal aid to clear up her immigration status. But her premiums were still suspended.

I like how you ignored that one btw...

The issue...

Poor patients are covered by MEDICAID. Oh right, not in these red states. Great job, Pubs and silly dupes.

The issue...

2 of those 3 people are in Texas LOL and the other from NC, chumps. A-hole Pubs and corporate media cowards AGAIN.

"I ended up getting mad about it and just canceling, but I'm the one who screwed up," said Herrin. "It did make me mad that they quoted me an amount, and then I filled out my taxes and I owed. I don't think it is fair."

LOL.
"Hundreds of thousands of people lose subsidies under the health law, or even their policies, when they get tangled in a web of paperwork problems involving income, citizenship and taxes. Some are dealing with serious illnesses like cancer. Advocates fear the problems, if left unresolved, could undermine the nation's historic gains in health insurance.

Ana Granado was scheduled for reconstruction after breast cancer surgery when she was notified that her coverage would be canceled because of questions about her immigration status. Legal aid attorneys got that cleared up quickly, but Granado's financial assistance for her premiums was suspended."

^^^ Cancer patient had to hire legal aid to clear up her immigration status. But her premiums were still suspended.

I like how you ignored that one btw...
In TEXAS. LOL. Shocking.

The issue...

Ask Ray about it. He believed Pub fear mongering and screwed himself like these red state people. Thanks Texas lol...

The issue...

Poor patients are covered by MEDICAID. Oh right, not in these red states. Great job, Pubs and silly dupes.
It's so good to see how much libs really care about the poor, immigrants and those dying of cancer isn't it?

I rest my case.

The issue...

It's so good to see how much libs really care about the poor, immigrants and those dying of cancer isn't it?

I rest my case.
Right. Who passed free Medicaid for the poor? Who's obstructing it in 20 red states and in the SC? This article seems to be about red states screwing up immigrants too. Run away, idiot.

Apparently Frankofuckwad thinks all one million four hundred seventy thousand patients that lost coverage were from Texas.

He ain't too bright

Apparently Frankofuckwad thinks all one million four hundred seventy thousand patients that lost coverage were from Texas.

He ain't too bright
All the ones in the article are in obstructionist red states. So are all the old scam policies where people whine about the price rises...HELLO?

He ain't too bright
All the ones in the article are in obstructionist red states. So are all the old scam policies where people whine about the price rises...HELLO?
HELLO...

The Affordable Care Act requires every state to offer an exchange to its residents. States have a few options:

• A state can choose to create and run its own exchange.
  • If a state decides not to run its own exchange, residents of that state can shop on an exchange that will be run by the federal government.
  • Or a state can partner with the federal government. In a partnership model, the state and federal government share responsibility for operating that state’s exchange.
No matter what each state decides to do, an exchange is available to residents in every state.

Forum List

Back