No one can give me a rational reason why

Where do criminals get their guns?

funnt you took the time to both consider and respond to something you think deserves no consideration. I'm guessijng you tell yourself plenty of lies.

Look it up we've done this before and the info is already out there

I read your idiotic opinion and dismissed it. Merely reading is not consideration

And everyone has been telling you that the weapons you are claiming are automatic weapons AREN'T.
I'm not claiming anything in regards to specific weapons. Just automatic ones.

Are you on crack? Do you have ADD? Listen, if you just want to make up my argument for me, then you don't need me.

Look it up we've done this before and the info is already out there

I read your idiotic opinion and dismissed it. Merely reading is not consideration
You read
You responded

Are you saying none of your responses are given critical thought?
Not that anyone would be surprised.

You read
You responded

Are you saying none of your responses are given critical thought?
Not that anyone would be surprised.

Your opinion is so oft repeated that I need not have to think about it anymore

It was tripe then it is tripe now

There is still no valid reason a law abiding person should not be allowed to own firearms.

Your opinion is so oft repeated that I need not have to think about it anymore

It was tripe then it is tripe now

There is still no valid reason a law abiding person should not be allowed to own firearms.
Not arguing that.
But what kind, how many, registration, purchase limits.

That needs doing.

That's a bunch of crap! Do you really think your little pea shooter can stop an M1 tank? Or a Bradley army troop carrier? Or a helicopter gunship? Get fucking real!
What's ignorant about this argument is the assumption that the military will obey the orders of a tyrannical gov't. At the heart of the military are men and women who understand the importance of our constitution and Bill of Rights. Trust me, if it ever got to the point that we have heavy military arms being used as you suggest, the division will be on both sides, and If I am to guess, the military will side with those that uphold the constitution and the BoR verses liberal anti-constitutional idiots.

What's ignorant about this argument is the assumption that the military will obey the orders of a tyrannical gov't
What?
You haven't heard the talk in the squad bays?
The guys who are willing to give up their lives to protect the Constitution of the US, the United States themselves, and the People of the United states are chomping at the bit to gun down American civilians.

What's ignorant about this argument is the assumption that the military will obey the orders of a tyrannical gov't. At the heart of the military are men and women who understand the importance of our constitution and Bill of Rights. Trust me, if it ever got to the point that we have heavy military arms being used as you suggest, the division will be on both sides, and If I am to guess, the military will side with those that uphold the constitution and the BoR verses liberal anti-constitutional idiots.

And that is why the democrats want to now fill the ranks with illegal aliens....after chasing out the normal Americans. The illegal aliens will be loyal to either the drug cartels or the democrat party....not our country

No one can give me a rational reason why the average law abiding citizen should not be allowed to own firearms.

Saying that some people might commit crimes with guns is not a rational reason.

Saying that some people may kill themselves with a gun is not a rational reason
Just read the 2nd Amendment, fool.
To keep your state a "free" state, the right of the people to "keep" and bear/carry" arms, shall not be taken away (infringed) so that they can form militias to keep their state FREE and not become an authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory and tyrannical state.

Forum List

Back