No one can give me a rational reason why

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
No one can give me a rational reason why the average law abiding citizen should not be allowed to own firearms.

Saying that some people might commit crimes with guns is not a rational reason.

Saying that some people may kill themselves with a gun is not a rational reason

No one can give me a rational reason why the average law abiding citizen should not be allowed to own firearms.

Because we are Drifting Quickly towards Communism and Only FREE People are Allowed to be Armed for self Defense?

I Mostly Blame the push for One world Government/Money/Rule
it is Basically Global Communism Comrades.
it's a BIG Reason why our Border is wide OPEN as well..

There has never been a reason clause for a Constitutional right.

The Founding Fathers thought the right for a citizen to keep and bear arms was so important that they addressed it in the 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Why are we discussing something that goes against the Constitution? Will they go after the 1st Amendment and maybe the 5th Amendment next?

The Founding Fathers thought the right for a citizen to keep and bear arms was so important that they addressed it in the 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Why are we discussing something that goes against the Constitution? Will they go after the 1st Amendment and maybe the 5th Amendment next?
Other nations have peace and prosperity without the weekly bloodbaths that come with the 2nd amendment.

Quick…cue the stuff from 80 years ago on a different continent to tell us why we have to have guns.

Other nations have peace and prosperity without the weekly bloodbaths that come with the 2nd amendment.

Quick…cue the stuff from 80 years ago on a different continent to tell us why we have to have guns.

Yep, because it actually happened and you can't tell us why it would never happen again.....

Please, if you can actually explain why it can't happen again, go ahead, we will wait.

European governments murdered 15-20 million innocent men, women and children in just 6 years, 1939-1945....

Gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 247 year history, around 2,470,000

That is only in Europe.......

Then throw in Oct. 7 in Israel, when the Israeli government did what you want and confiscated rifles and pistols from Israeli citizens, then paid for that with the rape, torture, murder and mutilation of over 1,400 men, women and children.....

You see why rational people think you are an idiot...

Other nations don’t have the weekly blood baths we do.

Time for you to play the race card

Other nations simply allow their governments to commit mass murder and genocide whenever they feel like it.

Our gun crime issue has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment and everything to=o do with the failure of our government to enforce gun laws

Forum List

Back