NO - obama will NOT be reelected. He will be DEFEATED in a LANDSLIDE!

Obama will get his ass handed to him on a silver platter.

That "hope and change" bullshit is gone...

He only won because many actually bought into his "hope in change" bullshit - now those who gave him a chance wont give him another one.

I'll give him 40% of the popular vote and the only state I will give him right now is California.

And Massachusetts and Vermont ...

Nice Thread

Can we bookmark this one for after the election? It will be nice to see everyone claim they always knew Obama would win as they throw the GOP candidate under the bus for not being conservative enough

Do people like obama... well... maybe... he is a class A bull shitter. Is he a good President? No. He sucks to high heaven, and people will NOT vote his shyster ass back in to continue fucking things up. This is a screen capture from a Newsmax poll, and it's self explanatory...

poll.jpg

Please LINK the poll, per usmb rules Pale. Care

Please put in the link from Newsmax for this poll.

Do people like obama... well... maybe... he is a class A bull shitter. Is he a good President? No. He sucks to high heaven, and people will NOT vote his shyster ass back in to continue fucking things up. This is a screen capture from a Newsmax poll, and it's self explanatory...

poll.jpg

Please LINK the poll, per usmb rules Pale. Care

I predict the Flame Zone for you short bus... :cuckoo:

He only won because many actually bought into his "hope in change" bullshit - now those who gave him a chance wont give him another one.

I'll give him 40% of the popular vote and the only state I will give him right now is California.

Good chance...

I was going to say Illinois too but I don't think he will win his "home" state.... He would win Chicago overwhelmingly, but I don't believe the rest of the state would reelect him.

I think hes going to get thumped by Ron Paul...

Obama may only get 7-10 states...

Last edited:

Good chance...

I was going to say Illinois too but I don't think he will win his "home" state.... He would win Chicago overwhelmingly, but I don't believe the rest of the state would reelect him.

Ron Paul has a faithful 10% of Republican voters

He will not win any delegates in the GOP primary, let alone the nomination

I do welcome him as a third party candidate though, that 10% can come in handy

Nice Thread

Can we bookmark this one for after the election?
It will be nice to see everyone claim they always knew Obama would win as they throw the GOP candidate under the bus for not being conservative enough

If you didn't... I'd be disappointed.

Good chance...

Ron Paul has a faithful 10% of Republican voters

He will not win any delegates in the GOP primary, let alone the nomination

I do welcome him as a third party candidate though, that 10% can come in handy

I'd like him a lot more if he ran on a third party ticket. He and his son seem hypocritical being in the Republican party.

poll.jpg

Newsmax - SurveyResults
Who is going to beat Obama?

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WM2o_qSpaA"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WM2o_qSpaA[/ame]

Only a supreme morAn would cite an online poll as evidence of fuck all. Just ask President Ron Paul.

Editor’s Note: You can still vote in Newsmax’s online poll about Donald Trump and his 2012 prospects. Vote Here Now

2) If the 2012 election were held today, who would you vote for?

Barack Obama: 16 percent
Donald Trump: 65 percent
Other: 17 percent

4) Is Trump right in demanding that Pres. Obama release his birth certificate?

Trump is right: 78 percent
Trump is wrong: 21 percent

Editor’s Note: You can still vote in Newsmax’s online poll about Donald Trump and his 2012 prospects. Vote Here Now

I think I voted in that poll just for giggles.. Was it an online poll? :lol:

I think I voted in that poll just for giggles.. Was it an online poll? :lol:

of course, and this morning the poll was still open!

VOTE NOW AND SAVE AMERICA!

Newsmax as a source? LOL. Those are the people who were hawking Bible Spice's/Caribou Barbies book for $6.93 w/ a subscription to their rag :lol: Come on. You can do better than that. Thats like citing the Heritage Foundation and calling them objective :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

In a landslide? Pale Monkey rider is way off his rocker today or either he forgot to take his meds, this ape has a serious mental illness just like the rest of the Tea Baggers.

Its ok if he stays in office the left will lose the senate as well as more house seats so obama can sit in the white house while we do what need to be done to correct his mess. Bit like having the child sit in a corner

That's a pretty absurd way to look at it.

poll.jpg

Newsmax - SurveyResults

There is nothing scientific about this poll. It's worthless. Furthermore, NewsMax is a far, far right publication with a great deal of bias. The readership there is not representative of this country at large.

I do agree that if things remain the way they are Obama will lose, but to claim a landslide is coming is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back