“No, No, No, No, No, No, No!” Cries Out A Biden Staffer After Reporter Dares Ask Biden A Question

White House staff corralling the media and pushing them out of an area is nothing new.
However, I have never seen it done as often and to the degree Biden's team does it.
There is a clear agenda here... for the love of God don't let him answer unscripted questions!!!!!

It’s absolutely unreal that this senile old man was slid in as the United States President.
The globalists are laughing. For we are not doing anything about it. It's their dare and we have folded.

A disgustingly ignorant man! Almost as laughable as the last one he beat out of the job.

At least more and more Americans are coming to the understanding that they are forced into electing fools to lead their country.

A disgustingly ignorant man! Almost as laughable as the last one he beat out of the job.

At least more and more Americans are coming to the understanding that they are forced into electing fools to lead their country.
Forced... not true at all.
The Democrat machine injected Hillary and Biden.. that... is no doubt.
But the Republican machine did everything to stop Trump, and couldn't.
He got there on his own.

When dementia takes hold, shuffling of feet start. You're starting to forget how to walk

Not sure how much longer they will be able to prop FJB up with as fast as the dementia is setting in. His walking just over the past several months is a dead give away. Not even a year ago he was able to do that 3 step jog, even after falling up the stairs he tried to sporadically do the jog. Now he can barely walk more than a few steps without assistance.

“Pooled press attempts to ask President Biden a question as he walks to G7 leaders photo op with Japanese PM,” Heinrich reported. “White House official swats press away, saying ‘no no no no no’.”

She had earlier reported that Biden is the only world leader “who has not stopped to speak to press so far.”

Surely it's because he is simply too important to answer any questions.

Sad when it was drizzling for hours before, during, and after that speech

Are you that fucking stoopid to give me that shit bro?

Actually, the weather was bright and sunny on that day. And, speaking as a person who has done several ceremonies over my 20 year military career, I can assure you that they take pains to make sure there is good footing for the VIPs to walk on.

By responding, Trump took what might have been a Twitter-only story and turned it into a much broader -- and longer -- one, with most major newspapers covering it.
(Worth noting: In The Washington Post's story, reporter Phil Rucker wrote: "Trump's claim that the ramp had been 'very slippery' was inconsistent with the weather, which on Saturday in West Point, N.Y., was sunny and clear-skied. The grass plain on which the commencement took place was dry.")

Are you that fucking stoopid to give me that shit when anyone can look it up for themselves on the internet, or are you so blinded in your worship of Trump that you believe anything he says, even when it can easily be disproved? Matter of fact, you can see from the photos taken of the ceremony and Trump on that day that the weather was clear and sunny, not wet and drizzly as you claim.

Forum List

Back