No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

Did president Bush usurp congress' s constitutional power by shutting down the gov't in 2006?
That's the part that bothers me. I don't think a President should go around Congress, just to get funding for a project he wants. We have three equal branches of government and a system of checks and balances for a very good reason. This is a test of that system,I think.
if trump tries to go around the system i would be furious. not a fan of the wall to begin with but i'm less of a fan of *any* president finding short cuts to put their will over the system/process.
He has The Constitutional Rights to Declare a National Emergency and Appropriate Funds to Address it.

Congress is Criminally Negligent in addressing this threat to our Country.

Report: 4 ISIS Terrorists Caught at Southern Border in 36 Hrs

This morning, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, was asked about the latest Judicial Watch report by Steve Doocy.

McCaul said he has not been able to confirm the report, saying DHS officials he has spoken to claim it is not accurate.

But McCaul said the concerns about ISIS members trying to sneak over the Mexican border demonstrate the need for the federal government to finally implement a tough border security plan.

He said his "blueprint" calls for the deployment of new technology and aviation assets, including re-purposing equipment from the Afghanistan war after U.S. forces start to leave.

Watch McCaul's interview above and Hunter's appearance on "OTR" below.
Your article says that your headline is not accurate. But people should still worry, based on unfounded reports, anyway. That's Fox for ya.

DHS officials he has spoken to claim it is not accurate.

But McCaul said the concerns about ISIS members trying to sneak over the Mexican border demonstrate the need for the federal government to finally implement a tough border security plan.

Look, I'm not denying that terrorists sneak across our border, but can you think of a single one (after 9/11) who has successfully carried out an attack that came into this country by sneaking over the border? I can't.
Terrorists get visas.
master cards too.

fuckers.

Did president Bush usurp congress' s constitutional power by shutting down the gov't in 2006?
That's the part that bothers me. I don't think a President should go around Congress, just to get funding for a project he wants. We have three equal branches of government and a system of checks and balances for a very good reason. This is a test of that system,I think.
if trump tries to go around the system i would be furious. not a fan of the wall to begin with but i'm less of a fan of *any* president finding short cuts to put their will over the system/process.
So, effectively, you only object when Republicans try to go around the Constitution. The Dims have free reign.
speaking of extreme viewpoints bypassing the million shades of gray between black and white...

*ANY FUCKING GOD DAMN PRESIDENT* taking short cuts through our processes.

you need to stop the selective reading jump to stupid conclusions habit you have.
Yeah, because we all know you complained when Obama ignored the Constitution . . . NOT!
I did.

He was a PoS and a fraud. I pointed it out, every time it was apparent.

He has The Constitutional Rights to Declare a National Emergency and Appropriate Funds to Address it.

This morning, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas), chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, was asked about the latest Judicial Watch report by Steve Doocy.

McCaul said he has not been able to confirm the report, saying DHS officials he has spoken to claim it is not accurate.

He said his "blueprint" calls for the deployment of new technology and aviation assets, including re-purposing equipment from the Afghanistan war after U.S. forces start to leave.

Your article says that your headline is not accurate. But people should still worry, based on unfounded reports, anyway. That's Fox for ya.

Look, I'm not denying that terrorists sneak across our border, but can you think of a single one (after 9/11) who has successfully carried out an attack that came into this country by sneaking over the border? I can't.
Terrorists get visas.
In fact, the Deep State makes sure they do, it justifies they very existence and their jobs.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Shutdown Day 17: White House, Dems disagree on definition of ‘negotiating’

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

our government's collective mental age is around 8.

That was 5 YEARS AGO, if it were a national security emergency, why did Trump not do something when Republicans were in power of both houses, or the past 2 years?

What's next, Trump declaring Martial law for 4 people with names on a watch list who were apprehended by border patrol, 5 years ago??? :eek:

Terrorists get visas.
master cards too.

fuckers.

. . . and I am sure the NSA and Google are completely aware of it, but don't give a shit. In fact, they are probably complicit in creating the terrorists in the first place.

:21:

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Instead, we get one size fits all......wall, wall, wall
Liar. Stopping criminals from coming in, criminals that you and your traitors want.

Terrorists get visas.
In fact, the Deep State makes sure they do, it justifies they very existence and their jobs.

The deep state is a conservative fantasy with no actual existence.

And even if they were real they would not be aiding terrorists.

One problem is Trump has never laid down a concise plan of what he wants border security to be and why

Specify which sections require solid wall, where fencing is needed and where electronic surveillance is preferred. Then provide costs

Actually, he has said what he wants to do.

He wants to END ILLEGAL immigration. It is really hard to measure the costs, b/c it would not only cost the tax payer, it would completely realign the economy of the whole of N. America.

The ruling elite corporate sectors of Big Ag, the construction industry, and others foundations that give to the organized Day Labor industry, are all connected with the elite media at the CFR to brain wash American to make sure their source of illegal labor which does not need to be regulated continues.

This black market labor pool was important as it replaced domestic labor in the eighties, and continued to grow since. Now we are dependent on it. The electorate doesn't have an independent thought in their head that istn't put there by the corporate TEE VEE or corporate print, or wholly owned CFR silicon valley. Thus, they serve these interests, the interests of the elites which want black market labor in contravention of the ACA.

Naturally, NO ONE in the MSM is telling anyone the complete and total truth about this issue, nor is the administration.

How would folks feel if they knew that by constructing this wall, and ending illegal immigration, all landscaping and housing costs will go up?

All food costs will go up?

Etc., Etc., Etc.,

So much nobody is talking about.

quit making sense or we'll all have to grow up Mr Beale

~S~

Terrorists get visas.

I see the DS as simply those who grease Congress , corporate lobbyists, etc

another one i can blame Mr Beale for enlightening me to>>>

~S~

That was 5 YEARS AGO, if it were a national security emergency, why did Trump not do something when Republicans were in power of both houses, or the past 2 years?

What's next, Trump declaring Martial law for 4 people with names on a watch list who were apprehended by border patrol, 5 years ago??? :eek:
you're going to try to get into the validity of the watch list? is nofly next?

those will be fun. let me know when you start that thread.

Right, then give up the Budget Impoundment Act of 1974

So, effectively, you only object when Republicans try to go around the Constitution. The Dims have free reign.
speaking of extreme viewpoints bypassing the million shades of gray between black and white...

*ANY FUCKING GOD DAMN PRESIDENT* taking short cuts through our processes.

you need to stop the selective reading jump to stupid conclusions habit you have.
Yeah, because we all know you complained when Obama ignored the Constitution . . . NOT!
I did.

He was a PoS and a fraud. I pointed it out, every time it was apparent.
my position on obama and my dislike for him and his policies are quite clear and known. he's just ignoring them cause like most of his posts, he ONLY sees THIS post RIGHT NOW.

when you lead with emotions, you miss a lot that creates said emotions.

Liar. Stopping criminals from coming in, criminals that you and your traitors want.

When a Political Party ((The DemNazi Party) comes out Publicly and states "WE WILL REPLACE YOU" then they are effectively at WAR with We The People. Build the wall, and stop this Agenda.

Last edited:

Terrorists get visas.

if there is a "deep state" then you'd have to know their goals before knowing who they would and would not support.

our gov has created and supported terrorist groups for their own causes and that's what makes who's doing what in the middle east so ... frustrating. we help whoever helps our goals today. their politics is low on the priority list.

Terrorists get visas.

if there is a "deep state" then you'd have to know their goals before knowing who they would and would not support.

our gov has created and supported terrorist groups for their own causes and that's what makes who's doing what in the middle east so ... frustrating. we help whoever helps our goals today. their politics is low on the priority list.
The very idea that they would bring terrorists here on purpose is ludicrous.

Terrorists get visas.

The Terrorist “Hands Off” List - Obama Allowing Known Terrorists Into US - Truth And Action

'No negotiations until we get what we want'

:wtf:

Isn't the whole reason for negotiating to engage in a give-and-take discussion in which both sides agree to compromise to get something they want?

The Democrats' approach is 'Give us what we f*ing want while you get nothing!'

Terrorists get visas.

The Terrorist “Hands Off” List - Obama Allowing Known Terrorists Into US - Truth And Action
Come on man, you know you can't post this rwnj propaganda bullshit as if it was fact.

Try again .

Come on man, you know you can't post this rwnj propaganda bullshit as if it was fact.

Try again .
Obama refugee vetting procedure enabled Iraqi terrorists to enter U.S.
Terrorist Training Camps in the US
There are 22 Islamic Jihad Training Camps in America ⋆ CRTXNews
State Sponsors of Terrorism (U.S. list) - Wikipedia

Concise plans cost money, which Congress hasn't approved yet. Once again, the anti-wall douchebags are making demands that are impossible to comply with.

Money? Mexico isn’t paying for it?
Why do you insist on confirming your idiocy?
I was told by the blob that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Why do you insist on calling the blob a liar?
The sure sign that someone is an idiot is that they think that whining about Mexico paying for the wall is a good argument.

Not whining. The president said Mexico is going to pay for the wall. You voted for him…doesn’t that make you the idiot?

Forum List

Back