No Negotiations Until Federal Gov Opens

Shutdown Day 17: White House, Dems disagree on definition of ‘negotiating’

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

our government's collective mental age is around 8.

They tried building a FENCE. A fence is not a wall. It was an unmitigated disaster, and it didn't work. For many practical reasons, a wall cannot be built, and that was what was learned in the last attempt. If we don't learn from past mistakes, and want to keep repeating them over and over, expecting a different result, what's the point?
they did build the fence. don't you ever check your facts before you embarrass yourself? what a doofus.

seems to me that they couldn't negotiate so that's why it was shut down. why is reopening it going to change anything?

in any event, what i don't understand is back in 2006 hillary, obama and many on the left said yes, walls are needed. they just didn't want a LONG wall that stretched out in areas where it doesn't make sense. use drones and technology to also supplement this.

so why not go back to what they wanted in 2006 and say "we'll compromise and do this" - around 700-1000 miles of walls *and* technology THEN we follow up by working on DACA and why immigration got to be such a hassle next.

instead we've put ourselves in a collective position where we simply refuse anything but what we want, even if we don't want it but only NOW want it cause *THEY* DON'T want it. whatever it is.

I agree because it would be less than honorable to bow to extortion tactics of tRump and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies; which would be a devastating reflection on democracy. Yet tRump still has his butt kissers finding excuses for this tyrant at projecting his unconstitutional tyranny on others.
open up the government or we won't negotiate is honorable?

How does that comfort the victims of shootings?

Closing the govt to force a deal is honorable?
It sure as hell is. Do you imagine those parasites are entitled to our money?

What parasites?
Your fellow Americans?

Every agency needed to combat this
"emergency" is currently working for free, idiot and you actually call them parasites.

You are truly dumb as shit.
so why doesn't Nancy and Chuckie boy provide the 5 billion? why don't you ask that? are you one of those that only one way is an argument? wow, you are a tool.

Mexico is paying for the wall. Asking american tax payers to fund it should be rejected.
they will pay for the wall. Again, the likes of you don't understand economics. tough to teach you something with your hands over your eyes, ears and mouth.

Three RINO idiots. What else is new?
A trump cultist calling any republican who doesn't lick his cult leader's butthole a "RINO".

What else is new?
well technically, the people who voted them into office were the ones who wanted them to follow the lead of the Pres. so now a politician that goes against the will of the people is licking an asshole of someone, then I would say they were licking chuckies asshole then, cause the people said something different than their vote on the floor.

I agree because it would be less than honorable to bow to extortion tactics of tRump and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies; which would be a devastating reflection on democracy. Yet tRump still has his butt kissers finding excuses for this tyrant at projecting his unconstitutional tyranny on others.

How does that comfort the victims of shootings?

Closing the govt to force a deal is honorable?
It sure as hell is. Do you imagine those parasites are entitled to our money?

What parasites?
Your fellow Americans?

Every agency needed to combat this
"emergency" is currently working for free, idiot and you actually call them parasites.

You are truly dumb as shit.
Yes, government workers who produce nothing I would pay for voluntarily, are parasites.

I'll bet the people getting shot, raped and mugged by illegal aliens don't give a damn.
But you're not going to prevent all or even most of those incidents with the wall
It will prevent about 60% of them. Are you saying if you don't care if the victims of 60% of illegal aliens are shot, raped or mugged?

The "it won't solve 100% of the problem" meme is used by morons to convince other morons.

It will prevent about 60% of them.
Hmm, no, i doubtI doubt even 10%
That's because you are a lying douchebag idiot.

Argue with this graph:

iu

well technically, the people who voted them into office were the ones who wanted them to follow the lead of the Pres.
Spoken like a true cultist. Everything must be followed, without question.
um...why would you not follow someone you voted for to ensure they're at least try to keep their promises?

as for "everything must be followed, without question" - glad the last admin never did shit like that (cough men in the ladies room cough).

Forum List

Back