No More Marriage

I respect her opinion... it's not the end of the world for her...and certainly not the end of romance for her.

She just does not want to get married again, that's all...no biggie. :)

Lindsey-Vonn-Tells-Vogue-No-More-Marriage_BP.jpg

Skye,

Aren't you distraught just even a tiny bit ?

Marriage is not the end all, be all. I have no intention of getting married, that is a personal choice and a contractual one as well.

This is very interesting. Is it possible to live a happy life with every achievement except a person of the opposite sex? And if no, then why would everyone switch that around the fastest?

But even more interesting is, that almost everyone has his/her divorce at ~50 years old, after which they live a totally lonely life forever. As per national statistics, the average 50+ year old has less than 1 friend.

So now, that marriage will be abolished, the question presents itself, why is it totally attractive to be lonely?

I respect her opinion... it's not the end of the world for her...and certainly not the end of romance for her.

Marriage should be taken seriously. It's a serious, legal contract.

Can you imagine the murder and suicide rates if all those 'oaths' about 'till death do us part' were strictly enforced?

`

This is very interesting. Is it possible to live a happy life with every achievement except a person of the opposite sex? And if no, then why would everyone switch that around the fastest?

But even more interesting is, that almost everyone has his/her divorce at ~50 years old, after which they live a totally lonely life forever. As per national statistics, the average 50+ year old has less than 1 friend.

So now, that marriage will be abolished, the question presents itself, why is it totally attractive to be lonely?

A couple of thoughts:

• If an individual's motivation to be married is that they will not be lonely that is both emotionally dishonest and spineless.

• There is no guarantee that a person will be lonely if marriage is abolished.

Can you imagine the murder and suicide rates if all those 'oaths' about 'till death do us part' were strictly enforced?

`

Thing is..... the woman is only stepping out of marriage forever!

Not entering into a convent! :nono::nono: ~~~:tongue:

`

You will be surprised how many people are not aware (willfully perhaps) that they can break that oath 'till death do us part' and therefore remain in an unhappy marriage for the rest of their lives.

`

You will be surprised how many people are not aware (willfully perhaps) that they can break that oath 'till death do us part' and therefore remain in an unhappy marriage for the rest of their lives.

:eusa_eh: Surprised?!?

No... I'm painfully aware of how poorly educated Monkeys can be in spite of it all.

The good news is that it's a fixable problem. :thup:

Marriage is not the end all, be all. I have no intention of getting married, that is a personal choice and a contractual one as well.

Choices! :beer: And the education to understand them!

Therein lies freedom of choice, of movement and walking away either from a mistake or if it is time and the parties need to be away from each other.

A couple of thoughts:

• If an individual's motivation to be married is that they will not be lonely that is both emotionally dishonest and spineless.

• There is no guarantee that a person will be lonely if marriage is abolished.

And remember... You're never alone with a schizophrenic. :wink_2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpcO3txM0As]Billy Idol Dancing With Myself - YouTube[/ame]

:dunno: Must alone = lonely?

Forum List

Back